Dream interpretation | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Dream interpretation

Last night I had a dream that I was in a mall and the kiosks in the middle of the walkways were filled with beautiful red roses. Even though I knew I was in a mall, it was also the New York Stock Exchange. People were everywhere, looking at screens, making trades...complete organized chaos. As the roses started to grow right before our eyes, the brokers became more excited as they watched the ticker symbols run across a screen that circulated around the walls. The roses were up and rising steadily. I then see this koi pond right in the middle of it all. It hardly had any water in it. There was a big koi lying in there, and it was the color of pure gold. It looked very content. I poured water over it and it wriggled around a little like it enjoyed it, but I could tell the water wasn't necessary. It didn't need the water to stay alive. This fish was going to live forever regardless. This made me smile. I looked up again at the beautiful roses and touched one. Dream over.
You should read Stephen Kings Dark Tower series. ...youll never look at roses the same.

I have dreamt of koi. I had this dream 7 years ago and I remember it as if I had just woken up from it. I was in an enormous warehouse. It went on for miles. I was walking around in there with a man admiring these very beautiful koi ponds and gardens that had been set up in the warehouse. Each pond and garden was connected by a network of lacquered wooden garden bridges. I would kind of kneel down by every pond and peer beneath the surface of the water while the man I was with would hang back and make casual conversation. At one pond, there was large golden koi, big as an infant and it leapt from the water and into my arms. I carried it to the next pond and dipped it into the water, where it dashed away under the surface to catch it's fish breath before returning to me at the ponds edge. The man I was with observed and said, "You should carry it with you." So I scooped the koi from the water where it waited and carried it to the next pond. We went on like this for a long time until we reached the end of the warehouse. There, I smelled chlorine. At the end of a warehouse was not a koi pond or garden, but an inground pool with rafts and yard furniture and a grill. Unsure of what to do, I looked to the man I was with and he said, "it's fine." So I set the koi down into the water and it darted away to the other side. As it made its return to me, it was a bloody half disintegrated mess from what I guess would be the chlorine. I scooped it up one last time and it was dead in my arms.

I looked to the man I was with and he said, "it's fine." So I set the koi down into the water and it darted away to the other side. As it made its return to me, it was a bloody half disintegrated mess from what I guess would be the chlorine. I scooped it up one last time and it was dead in my arms.

What made you trust him?

Good question. I think he may have represented someone in my life at the time. Or maybe he represented an aspect of myself.

Perhaps a lesson learned is to not trust something precious like life in hands beyond your own. To basically take the lead so that which is beautiful to you may be preserved.

This is such a dreamy song :). It was written and sung by Davy Jones for children and I absolutely love it. I can listen to it over and over again. It puts me right to sleep.

Sweet dreams, Everyone! Enjoy!

http://www.shushybye.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Theres-a-star-Davy-Jones.mp3

There's A Star - Davy Jones

There's a star
A tiny and
A shiny little star
Waiting for my dream wish from afar

There's a star
There's a star

Here's my wish
My wish for what I want my dream to be
The star will bring it to the dreamery

Just for me
Just for me

At the dreamery
The dreams does make my dream for me
To dream tonight

At the dreamery
The dreams does make my dreams for me
To dream tonight

Perhaps a lesson learned is to not trust something precious like life in hands beyond your own. To basically take the lead so that which is beautiful to you may be preserved.
I agree. I have read about the symbolism of koi and how the koi supposedly represents strength and ambition. At the time of the dream, I had quit college and planned to follow my then-fiance out of state while he attended grad school. The relationship wasn't good for either of us, and I had totally given up on my own development in pursuit of his because it never occurred to me there was any other way. I finally ended the relationship and went back and finished school and focused on myself. So in a way, the dream could have been my subconscious mind warning myself about the damage I was doing for not taking responsibility for my life. Thanks for your insights.

last night i dreamed that i was turning into a horse and i was stuck halfway. my body was distorted, my muscles and bones were all out of place and the wrong size, i was a grotesque nonhuman nonhorse. i was straining to complete the process of the change and i was cursing and sweating with pain. a friend of the dream came to me and i said, "help me" through my gritted teeth and the friend smiled and said "im sorry but i cant, you have to do this yourself".

Last edited:
last night i dreamed that i was turning into a horse and i was stuck halfway. my body was distorted, my muscles and bones were all out of place and the wrong size, i was a grotesque nonhuman nonhorse. i was straining to complete the process of the change and i was cursing and sweating with pain. a friend of the dream came to me and i said, "help me" through my gritted teeth and the friend smiled and said "im sorry but i cant, you have to do this yourself".
Do you like horses?

Reactions: invisible
sure i do. magnificent animals!!
What I meant was, do you think of them, had you seen one recently etc... Anything that might explain why you were dreaming of turning into a horse.

What I meant was, do you think of them, had you seen one recently etc... Anything that might explain why you were dreaming of turning into a horse.

in the dream i was deliberately changing into the horse, it was something i wanted to do, but there was no special dream reason about why i wanted to do it. i havent been having any special thoughts about horses recently. my mother grew up on a dairy farm where they kept show horses and she was a very competent rider so i have always been taught that horses are beautiful animals. i was also thinking about power animals recently after the discussion on forum. and since the dream ive remembered that one of my oldest friends told me once that in referring to me her parents chineseify my name so they use a similar sounding word that means "horse" in their dialect, i always thought that was cool.

Last edited:
Interpret this one, please ...

... I am in a strange place, rather grey, not monotonous though. I have some sort of an accident there, involving me being chased by something and then falling down from a rather big hight. When I woke up from the fall I find myself in a bed with a person next to me. As soon as I wake up I start manipulating the environment around me, literally making steel ripple like water. Afterwards I am being told that I am special, capable of unbelievable feats, witch obviously make me feel great.

I do not have further memory of this dream, but what I do know is that I dream it quite often, the supernatural capabilities to be precise, and every time I wake up from a dream like that I want to simply go back. I feel as if I miss what I was capable of doing.

PS: As soon I wrote it I began to kind of get what it might mean, and it does not deal directly with the supernatural.

So, I had a weird dream this morning. I was at home, and decided to head downstairs during the day, around the afternoon. Halfway downstairs, I looked over the staircase to see a lioness sitting on a sofa chair upright facing forward, while a lion was resting on the lioness with his paw on her chest. The lion noticed me watching and looked at me without moving for a moment. I looked on admiring them for moment, then seconds later the lion jumped off the sofa edge growling and ran up the stairs to come after me. Scared out of my mind, I ran back upstairs screaming for someone to help/save me. Dream ends.

Edit: Found this:

[/FONT][/COLOR]”¹http://dreamsdreaming.com/meanings/Lion attack/page/1/

Mmmmkay. If you think this is off, I shant interpret a dream of yours again. Forget what you read about what lions mean. Dream interpretation is all about the FEELINGS you have in the dream. You saw a powerful couple that you admire. Seems like a romantic couple. All of a sudden you are terrified of the male. What are you scared of concerning relationships with another man? This is for you to ask yourself. It's also possible you are not scared of the male per se, but the relationship itself, or perhaps the lack of one. Just my interpretation :)

I forget how this started. I find myself in a multilevel large concrete building that seems to have more of a “cool” color to it like a bluish gray. Its lit in a way that whatever light is there, is equal. There are no shadows and things can be seen easily. The floors of this building are a combination of shallow water in pools of varying size but always have straight edges and seem to run from left to right in the rooms. When you walk across them you have to walk through the water as much as you do on the dry concrete parts. These are vast rooms with ceilings 20 ft. high at least. The rooms are hundreds of feet long and half as wide. I am running from creatures that are in the building. These creatures have killed, there is blood on the walls and floor. I seem to just be eluding them but feel that is is strange they have not found me yet. I think they got out from being kept in the lower part of the building. I run up the stairs into another room just as big and filled with water as well. To the right I see people running and a blood stained floor. To the left there is a huge hanger sized door and beyond it I see people at a party. I run to the door and when I get outside its clear no one there knows what’s happening inside. The party looks like an air show or something along those lines might. Family’s are there, food stands etc. They are all dressed casually though I get the idea I just came from some sort of base. I don’t take the time to warn anyone, I want to get away. I begin to flap my arms ( a recurring way I can fly in dreams. I think I get this idea from swimming in water) and finally get off the ground. I see the party spread out below and turn to the right. As I turn I see a large fence surrounding the area and I look beyond it. Thick heavy vegetation to include massive trees surrounds the area. In the distance I see a creature the size of a small building. I realize at that time I am on an alien planet and that if I leave the area, I am probably as good as dead anyway. I look a little more to the right and I see what looks like a military outpost of about 15 people with guns. They apparently just heard about what is happening inside and they begin to mobilize. I decide to take my chances outside the facility and just as I cross he fence line in the air, I wake up.

Last edited:
I think you're right. I think there's a fear of being stifled and suppressed represented by the male lion pressing his paw on the lioness, maybe a fear of being dominated or controlled. It's ironic because in the animal kingdom, the lioness is supposed to be stronger than her male counterpart, yet submissive.

Hate to break it to you, but in the animal kingdom, the male lion is easily stronger. That's why the females need him around, protection against other males. He's rather lazy though and makes them hunt. But if this is what you thought, then perhaps the dream reflects your wish to let the male be in more/less control? Not sure!

I dreamed that I was just a lonely Chuuwan tile. It looks like this
doqw5d.gif

It represents the number 9 of the wan or manzu suit.

I had just other random tiles around me. The hand I was part of was pretty terrible - it added nothing to me and I added nothing to it. Since 9s are some of the most difficult tiles to use, because they are terminal tiles and sequences cannot wrap around i.e. you can't have a 9-1-2 sequence, 9s are often a candidate for throwing away out of a bad hand! I was about to be thrown away!

But strangely, I wasn't thrown away. All the other tiles kept being thrown away. And new wan tiles kept being drawn and put next to me, and it was like I was growing in power, and it seemed that my increase in power caused a cascade which somehow brought out more wan tiles. There was a 4, then a 7, then a 9, then another 9

Next thing I knew, I was sitting on the end of a chuuren poutou on a nine way wait - a.k.a The Nine Gates. Also known as The Gates of Heaven. And since the wait was for any of the tiles 1 through 9 that bumps it up to a double yakuman hand - the highest you can normally get!

I did not see what the last tile drawn was, but I somehow know it was the fourth chuuwan.

I had one of the most strange (well, interesting is probably a better descriptor) dreams I've ever had last night.

That being said, i'll probably forget about it in two days.

I had one of the most strange (well, interesting is probably a better descriptor) dreams I've ever had last night.

That being said, i'll probably forget about it in two days.

Doesnt work. You have to post the dream to have it interpreted apparently.

Reactions: rawr
Last night I had a dream that there was a huge spider crawling into my house (that didn't look like my house) from a closed window. I started to panic and look for something to spray on it. While I'm searching around frantically, I look back towards the window to make sure it was still there. I couldn't find it but there was now a big green frog sitting there. How the hell did a frog fit through the closed window?! There must be a big crack somewhere that I can't see. The frog hops away into my house and I become more stressed. I am planning on catching the frog and setting it free, but I have completely different plans for the spider. I start searching again for something to put it out of its misery and I find a spray bottle filled with...vodka? I have no doubt that the vodka will stop this spider in its tracks. So I go looking for it. While I am searching, I start to find more bugs!!! I start spraying them till they are soaked. The smell of vodka was overpowering. Most of them stopped moving (probably blacked-out) but some still kept crawling and trying to get away. Meanwhile, I couldn't stop thinking about where that big ass spider could have went. I needed to find it. If I didn't, I decided that I would have to move.

Now I'm in a classroom. I am putting together a PowerPoint presentation and my mom is going to be teaching a class. I put all the info together, but she would be the one presenting. As the students started to enter the room, my mom seemed flustered and I had a feeling she was going to do a real shitty job and embarrass herself. I got annoyed. I am more of a behind-the-scenes type of person, but when the person in charge is f'ing up, I will completely take over without being asked. I worked hard on the presentation and I didn't want her messing it up. I told her that I would handle it and asked her to sit down or leave. I then introduced myself to the class and jumped right into the presentation with enthusiasm. I looked calm, cool and in control on the outside, but on the inside I was cursing my mother for not being able to pull her shit together for this. I hate doing other peoples jobs.

At one point, the students were no longer students...they turned into, Elmo, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, Cookie Monster and Abby Cadabby. I woke up to find my son in my room and Sesame Street on my television. So I don't need that particular part interpreted.