Dream interpretation | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Dream interpretation

spiders-from-mars2.jpg
love how the drunken insects segue into your mom.

I dreamt that I was at a train station; I needed a ticket to get through the gates. There was a line with people crossing. An old friend that I haven't spoken to in 2 years or so offered to buy me a ticket, but I declined.

So last night I had a dream about this woman I have mentioned here before. In the dream she was upset. She wanted to know if I was interested in her or not implying it wasn’t ok if I was. She was very upset so I said no. I had no idea how she found out that I liked her. I went home which ended up being nothing more than a room. Talked to her brother and told her brother I had been minding my own business and she came out of nowhere and confronted me. I thought she was off balance etc. The whole time I was feeling like I had lost something.
Later she came around and told me she had been upset because she liked me and was confused about it. She hugged me, kissed me. I had the feeling that things were going to be a little bumpy but alright.
Odd that in a dream I have felt closer to someone than I ever have in real life. What does that say about me?

Last night I had a dream that there was a huge spider crawling into my house (that didn't look like my house) from a closed window. I started to panic and look for something to spray on it. While I'm searching around frantically, I look back towards the window to make sure it was still there. I couldn't find it but there was now a big green frog sitting there. How the hell did a frog fit through the closed window?! There must be a big crack somewhere that I can't see. The frog hops away into my house and I become more stressed. I am planning on catching the frog and setting it free, but I have completely different plans for the spider. I start searching again for something to put it out of its misery and I find a spray bottle filled with...vodka? I have no doubt that the vodka will stop this spider in its tracks. So I go looking for it. While I am searching, I start to find more bugs!!! I start spraying them till they are soaked. The smell of vodka was overpowering. Most of them stopped moving (probably blacked-out) but some still kept crawling and trying to get away. Meanwhile, I couldn't stop thinking about where that big ass spider could have went. I needed to find it. If I didn't, I decided that I would have to move.

Now I'm in a classroom. I am putting together a PowerPoint presentation and my mom is going to be teaching a class. I put all the info together, but she would be the one presenting. As the students started to enter the room, my mom seemed flustered and I had a feeling she was going to do a real shitty job and embarrass herself. I got annoyed. I am more of a behind-the-scenes type of person, but when the person in charge is f'ing up, I will completely take over without being asked. I worked hard on the presentation and I didn't want her messing it up. I told her that I would handle it and asked her to sit down or leave. I then introduced myself to the class and jumped right into the presentation with enthusiasm. I looked calm, cool and in control on the outside, but on the inside I was cursing my mother for not being able to pull her shit together for this. I hate doing other peoples jobs.

At one point, the students were no longer students...they turned into, Elmo, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, Cookie Monster and Abby Cadabby. I woke up to find my son in my room and Sesame Street on my television. So I don't need that particular part interpreted.

I dont know that I believe in this but frogs are apparently very good things to have around. Good omens...

I had a dream last night that I was a lesbian and I was in a committed relationship with another woman. We were living together in this really nice apartment in a city (seemed like NYC). She was upset with me because she had found out that I had went out on a date with another woman two years into us seeing each other. It was then that I realized that we had been together for 5 years. I then started to think about how I wouldn't fully commit the first couple of years but I made it very clear to her that this was the way it would be until I decided it was time for more. Then I thought about the date with the other woman. It was just dinner. And nothing happened. I couldn't understand why she was so upset. She was yelling and throwing things around and I just wanted to leave. I already explained to her what happened and that she had no right or reason to be upset but she just wouldn't listen to me. She was being very irrational so I shut down and tuned her out. It went on for a while as I went about doing things around the apartment. It made her crazy that I didn't seem to care. I kept thinking "I do care about you. I don't care about this situation." After she wore herself out from all the screaming and crying, I walked over to her to ask her if she was done. She stood up, hugged me, and then we had wild lesbian sex. Dream over.

The dream seemed so real, like I was really there and this was playing out in real time. When I woke up, I actually thought that I might have had this relationship with a woman in my past. Crazy stuff.

Anyone want to try and interpret this one??

I had a dream last night that I was a lesbian and I was in a committed relationship with another woman. We were living together in this really nice apartment in a city (seemed like NYC). She was upset with me because she had found out that I had went out on a date with another woman two years into us seeing each other. It was then that I realized that we had been together for 5 years. I then started to think about how I wouldn't fully commit the first couple of years but I made it very clear to her that this was the way it would be until I decided it was time for more. Then I thought about the date with the other woman. It was just dinner. And nothing happened. I couldn't understand why she was so upset. She was yelling and throwing things around and I just wanted to leave. I already explained to her what happened and that she had no right or reason to be upset but she just wouldn't listen to me. She was being very irrational so I shut down and tuned her out. It went on for a while as I went about doing things around the apartment. It made her crazy that I didn't seem to care. I kept thinking "I do care about you. I don't care about this situation." After she wore herself out from all the screaming and crying, I walked over to her to ask her if she was done. She stood up, hugged me, and then we had wild lesbian sex. Dream over.

The dream seemed so real, like I was really there and this was playing out in real time. When I woke up, I actually thought that I might have had this relationship with a woman in my past. Crazy stuff.

Anyone want to try and interpret this one??

Seems like it might be the start of a good movie...

Well I was trying to bit funny.
However, from a guys perspective (mine) thats just way out there. I cant comment with any helpful feedback. Dont even know where to start. I would not have said this much about it unless my funniness had not been misunderstood.

Well I was trying to bit funny.
However, from a guys perspective (mine) thats just way out there. I cant comment with any helpful feedback. Dont even know where to start. I would not have said this much about it unless my funniness had not been misunderstood.

I know what you meant. Like a Disney movie, right?

Lol, I got the joke. It wasn't misunderstood.

I know what you meant. Like a Disney movie, right?

Lol, I got the joke. It wasn't misunderstood.
Oh hey. Also consider you may have been experiencing another current persons life. I had a dream once where I was shot in the the head, fell into a lamp and when I slumped on the ground felt my arm drape over my face. All very real. The problem was the bright red long sleeve shirt I had on. I dont wear red like that, ever. The furniture , lamp etc was current era.

Oh hey. Also consider you may have been experiencing another current persons life. I had a dream once where I was shot in the the head, fell into a lamp and when I slumped on the ground felt my arm drape over my face. All very real. The problem was the bright red long sleeve shirt I had on. I dont wear red like that, ever. The furniture , lamp etc was current era.

I'm not ruling out the possibility because it felt that real.

Anything is possible.

Was that the only time you had a dream like that? I've had this sort of thing happen before (different situations though).

I'm not ruling out the possibility because it felt that real.

Anything is possible.

Was that the only time you had a dream like that? I've had this sort of thing happen before (different situations though).

Its very hard to say. Most dreams do not play out like that. Example, taking a bullet to the head would never actually drop me. I might feel as if I have been shot, but I wouldn't drop to the floor and die. never had another dream where I was shot in the head etc...

NSFW

This is not a dream, but sort of:

I was waking up, at 6 am i think, and then suddenly someone who seemed to be my mother (since she's the only woman at home) came to my room. It didn't surprised me, probably she was looking for something... However when she came to my room, sort of sleepy, she just stood in front of the TV, heavy breathing... I thought to myself that she is a sonambulyst, so i won't say nothing to her because well, i thought it would shock her, had some experiences before with this. Then, i started to hear noises in the kitchen, someone making breakfast... Sh!t sh!t sh!t i thought, so i freaked out and i said "mom what are you doing here" hoping that she would answer to me, but no, heavy breathing, so i looked at her more closely and i've started to notice that she wasn't my mom, and to my own horror, i've noticed that she had 2 faces, front and back, and that she was standing in the place where a chair is, and when i started to get up, she dissipated, like if i was looking to a certain reflection at a certain angle, and puff the person was gone and my mom came from the kitchen to her room with her breakfast...
A month later, i've found a card in the street where i was walking, the queen of hearts, and by some reason i've started to think of the 2 faced lady.

To my own knowledge, the place where i live is not haunted by ghosts, and i haven't seen some in ages, and the ones i've seen didn't felt like this at all. Needless to say that everyone who has heard this story got scared as sh!t, to the point of a girl blaming me for having nightmares, lol. However, i thought i would share this here, since i haven't found too much answers, aside from some psych-related books, and i'm not too interested in paranormal things now (not that i don't believe in some of them), so i'm thinking that it haves to do with my psyche, don't know really.

*My apologies if someone finds him/herself a little bit scared by this anecdote/dream that i had, it's not my intention to share horror stories, i just want to understand it a little bit better.

Last edited:

I was waking up, at 6 am i think, and then suddenly someone who seemed to be my mother (since she's the only woman at home) came to my room. It didn't surprised me, probably she was looking for something... However when she came to my room, sort of sleepy, she just stood in front of the TV, heavy breathing... I thought to myself that she is a sonambulyst, so i won't say nothing to her because well, i thought it would shock her, had some experiences before with this. Then, i started to hear noises in the kitchen, someone making breakfast... Sh!t sh!t sh!t i thought, so i freaked out and i said "mom what are you doing here" hoping that she would answer to me, but no, heavy breathing, so i looked at her more closely and i've started to notice that she wasn't my mom, and to my own horror, i've noticed that she had 2 faces, front and back, and that she was standing in the place where a chair is, and when i started to get up, she dissipated, like if i was looking to a certain reflection at a certain angle, and puff the person was gone and my mom came from the kitchen to her room with her breakfast...
A month later, i've found a card in the street where i was walking, the queen of hearts, and by some reason i've started to think of the 2 faced lady.

To my own knowledge, the place where i live is not haunted by ghosts, and i haven't seen some in ages, and the ones i've seen didn't felt like this at all. Needless to say that everyone who has heard this story got scared as sh!t, to the point of a girl blaming me for having nightmares, lol. However, i thought i would share this here, since i haven't found too much answers, aside from some psych-related books, and i'm not too interested in paranormal things now (not that i don't believe in some of them), so i'm thinking that it haves to do with my psyche, don't know really.

*My apologies if someone finds him/herself a little bit scared by this anecdote/dream that i had, it's not my intention to share horror stories, i just want to understand it a little bit better.

I have become very scared from your story. I cant sleep and am holding a knife to my throat as we speak. Yes, i realize you only posted this a few minutes ago.

I have become very scared from your story. I cant sleep and am holding a knife to my throat as we speak. Yes, i realize you only posted this a few minutes ago.

Drama queen.

If it makes you feel better, she never appeared again, and she seemed to be really good looking, one face at least. Came to think of the Gemini sign, and the symbol, associated with it too.

Let's see. In my dream I helped my mother kill a dog, got kicked out of my apartment, joined a gang, robbed and murdered people, was thrown out of the gang, went dirty harry on them, only to be decapitated and worst of all my amazon account was deleted.

What I learned from this? That I need to drink more, because you have awesome dreams when you go to sleep inebriated.

Let's see. In my dream I helped my mother kill a dog, got kicked out of my apartment, joined a gang, robbed and murdered people, was thrown out of the gang, went dirty harry on them, only to be decapitated and worst of all my amazon account was deleted.

What I learned from this? That I need to drink more, because you have awesome dreams when you go to sleep inebriated.

Are you on any medz? When the doc had me on clonzapam my dreams went crazy violent.

Wait...YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT WAS DELETED?!?! Wtf dude. That's just sick.

I would have woke up in a cold sweat.

Last edited by a moderator:
NSFW

look up Janus, the two-faced God/archetype of dualities….
images
BonnieLolaJanus21.jpg

In the mythology of ancient Rome, Janus was the god of new beginnings. He was associated with doors and gates, and the first steps of a journey.

In many portrayals, Janus is depicted as having two faces, looking in opposite directions. In one legend, Saturn bestows upon him the ability to see both the past and the future.

are you going through a transition right now? maybe your subconscious is working through the scary aspects of it? maybe working through where your relationship with your mother fits in this transition?

Reactions: BrokenDaniel