Dream interpretation | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Dream interpretation

I think you have high aspirations, but also a need for someone to be with you. Of course there was a ladder, as the ferris wheel is not meant to be climbed. You reached your goal and realized the goal does not place you where you belong, or where you might need to be striving to be. The person that was with you on your adventure then did something that was not meant to be done. You disagreed and realized you were both with different agendas, yet needed each other. You then had a falling out, which always seems to hurt us in our stomachs. You were hurt deeply. I wonder if this has already happened?

Thank you for analysis. I thinks it is more psychological and more internal. I am ignoring my gut feeling recently and it is manifesting itself quite harsh in my dreams.

Thank you for analysis. I thinks it is more psychological and more internal. I am ignoring my gut feeling recently and it is manifesting itself quite harsh in my dreams.

Just taking a poke at it.

I had a dream last night that I was sitting in a classroom and [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION] was sitting in a desk to my right. The students were out of their seats, being loud, throwing things...being assholes. It felt like the end of the school year so no one really cared. But we were the only ones sitting in our seats, waiting to learn. The teacher then stands up and hands me a magazine. It was all about Ted Bundy. I have a fascination irl with serial killers, so I was excited to receive such a gift. Finally, something interesting! Jacobi is now trying to stretch his neck over to see what's inside. I tell him to move his desk over and we can both look. He then became very excited and flashed a huge grin.

Now I am in an old house. I was walking around inspecting the windows and doors to see if they were secure. I noticed that the locks were broke on most of them. Thoughts running through my mind: Why didn't anyone fix these locks? Anyone could walk right in. Why are people so stupid? Don't they care about protecting their family and their belongings? Don't they think?? I am furious.

I start making a list of things that need to be bought so that I can make the repairs. If you want something done and done right, do it yourself, I thought. I took out tools.

Reactions: Tin Man
Dragons...
We were all dragons in human form. We found a remote large building that we decided to stay at. The building turned out to be some kind of dorm kind of like in Harry Potter or something (ugh). One of the grouo of 5 was Scarllet Johnson (yes! This was going to be a good dream! ) I did not want to stay there though because at night I knew we would all turn into dragons and feed if we were hungry. I followed them inside after some discussion and tried to follow Scarllet to where ever she was sleeping but as we passd the cafeteria she turned around and said where do you think you are going? Bieng all cute about it. I said I needed a place to sleep and she said oh, well you can sleep right there pointing to some plastic seats in the cafeteria. I was pushed in by the rest. While sitting there I voiced my concern about later that night again. I was told not to worry about it everyone was going to eat something so they wouldn't be hungry. One of the was eating rice cakes to show me.

Next I wake up outside looking back a the building. It is dark and the area is lit by various fires burning around the area. Blood is everywhere. I mean everywhere and so are body parts. I know the worst has happened. No other dragons are there. As I walk closer to one of the walls I see that someones half face is stuck to the wall. Just the eyes and part of the forehead. I think of it as being Scarllets. Sbe is still alive though and will regenerate overtime. I walk past more blood etc. Eventually I enter the building. No one seems to be there though clearly there has been a slaughter. I move off to the right and travel for a bit. Now I come to a large gate and inside people are talking about what happened. No one recognizes me and they ask if I am there to help with the investigation. I say sure. As I walk through the gate there is a very large representation of a heart in the stone work and a tree in the middle of the courtyard. It does not look like it was created by human hands. Rather it was grown by the tree but that someone later added stone and color to make it more obvious. The heart is in two sections. It looks like a drawn heart. Its clear each section is meaniful but I cant really explain. In the dream I knew what each meant. People are talking secretly and I get the impression one group is up to no good. I follow them and when they go inside I stay on the outside to listen to them through a window. While there I make too much noise and they start looking for me. I enter the building to avoid them but they are about to find me anyway. I fly up in a very large room and find a shelf no one knows has been before since the place was build however many thousands of years it might have been. I find there a box with the same heart on in as in the court yard and I open it. Its a music box and just as I open it they find me and begin talking. The music box is playing music now and as I turn around the person has a blank face and says they are sorry they bothered me.

Left a lot of detail out. Still was interesting enough to put down.

Last edited:
I saw a dream about titans last night. People hunted them (too much Attack on Titan, eh?) and it was all in first person perspective, me. There were lot of fire everywhere and I was just running like a headless chicken, lol. Very interesting dream... I remember there was one titan after me and I hid behind hay pile, then he lost me. Some humans got one titan down and I saw how they cut his head off and took his eyes out, eww. :S

When I was a kid I used to have dreams where the palm of my left hand was easily removable, and I would take it off, like the cover of a tupperware container, and I would stare at the bones and veins inside, and then put the palm back on.

Thinking back now, I am saying "That's messed up.", but at the time it didn't give any scares or anything. I think I was about 9 or 10 years old.

Any ideas?

Reactions: just me
When I was a kid I used to have dreams where the palm of my left hand was easily removable, and I would take it off, like the cover of a tupperware container, and I would stare at the bones and veins inside, and then put the palm back on.

Thinking back now, I am saying "That's messed up.", but at the time it didn't give any scares or anything. I think I was about 9 or 10 years old.

Any ideas?

Ever want to be a doctor?

Reactions: rawr
many (okay, most) of my dreams are fairly violent.

I'm usually engaged in some kind of combat, and getting the crap kicked out of me or kicking the crap of someone else.

Lots of H2H, bullets, knives, and blood.

Oh, and some grenades sometimes too.

many (okay, most) of my dreams are fairly violent.

I'm usually engaged in some kind of combat, and getting the crap kicked out of me or kicking the crap of someone else.

Lots of H2H, bullets, knives, and blood.

Oh, and some grenades sometimes too.
Play many FPS' s ?

no, and yes.

:) so Im not suggesting I have a clue about this but my guess is that whatever makes you think about war in dreams stems from whatever you feel about it in real life. Perhaps an obvious association.

Highly cute very energetic young blonde girl wanted me to follow her while she ran all over the place for some sort of show. Eventually ended with her pining me to the ground with some type of a decorative stick that was supposed to represent a sword I think. I think she probably looked most like a young Denise Richards.
That was an enjoyable dream that ended much too quickly.
Any ideas? :)

Last edited:
Had a nightmare just now~

Dreamt that I ran a red light in front of the cops so I was panicking. Then I drove my car over a bridge; the bridge broke
and then my car plunged into a lake D:

I survived but I was just freaking out because my car was in the water so it was ruined >.<. Weird dream

Highly cute very energetic young blonde girl wanted me to follow her while she ran all over the place for some sort of show. Eventually ended with her pining me to the ground with some type of a decorative stick that was supposed to represent a sword I think. I think she probably looked most like a young Denise Richards.
That was an enjoyable dream that ended much too quickly.
Any ideas? :)

No but reading this was somehow very funny! Ok maybe you feel that the feminine side of your psyche has taken over the male (stick) side and you like it. Go Denise!

Had a nightmare just now~

Dreamt that I ran a red light in front of the cops so I was panicking. Then I drove my car over a bridge; the bridge broke
and then my car plunged into a lake D:

I survived but I was just freaking out because my car was in the water so it was ruined >.<. Weird dream

Sounds like a fear of the unknown, scary future somehow brought about by your actions.

Reactions: Switchgirl
I want to start remember my dreams better, dreamed about few cool dreams in these 2 weeks. I actually saw a nightmare after many years in last night. There was one very creepy creature with empty black eyes and it stared me. >_< It was dark green and very frail. That's all what I remember now. ;_;

Had another odd dream last night.

I dreamt that I was hanging out with a random guy and girl. The girl eventually left, so it was just me and the guy alone. The guy started to you know.. "Make moves" and begged me for you know what, and I told him, "Sorry, I have a boyfriend." The guy was so persistent and asked why does that even matter, and then I pushed him and screamed

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!! STOP IT!!!," repeatedly o_0.

Buaha BF thought it was a funny dream, and jokingly said why this is the reason he doesn't agree for me to work as a bartender (I've been looking for bartending jobs). xD