dream date itinerary | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

dream date itinerary

Watching the jellyfish in the aquarium, eating a light lunch,
a little walking if the weather's nice, if it's not maybe browsing
a book store and talking.

Yes, that.

I also like art exhibits and museums. Not for pretentious reasons but just because I like the serenity of them and observing culture. Above all, though, there has to be communication. I want to know what's in her head.

Yes, that.

I also like art exhibits and museums. Not for pretentious reasons but just because I like the serenity of them and observing culture. Above all, though, there has to be communication. I want to know what's in her head.

I think that museums and libraries is a much better place to meet new people to date than say bars or clubs. I saw so many attractive and intelligent looking women at the Art Institute of Chicago. Could be a great location for a date. It will at least take a few hours and you can discuss art, emotions, colors, get to know so much about the person.

I think that museums and libraries is a much better place to meet new people to date than say bars or clubs. I saw so many attractive and intelligent looking women at the Art Institute of Chicago. Could be a great location for a date. It will at least take a few hours and you can discuss art, emotions, colors, get to know so much about the person.

It is a great place, if you have the opportunity
you should definitely take her.

OK, I can get to Chicago. Now just have to find a woman :D

I'd like horse riding on the beach when the sun is setting.

Romantic ehh? I can't wait until I actually get to do this.

Very true.

In my early 20's, I spent many nights at bars and clubs because, well, that's just what people did. It never worked out like I'd hoped. But I lived in Vancouver a few years ago and walked into the library one day. Hot girls everywhere. I'd finally discovered where they'd all been hiding.

Hmm.. I imagine my dream date would happen at night, at around 8:00 PM. Night time is when I feel most alive and inspired. Then my date would show up with a charming yet mischievious smile and lead me to his car and ask me what I'd like to do tonight with which I would respond, "Surprise me." He would drive me around and we'd listen to awesome music ranging from metal to folk to classical, while discussing our crazy ideals, revealing what lies beyond the gates of our societal masks. We would then reach our destination at around midnight, a beautiful spectacle of nature. Trees everywhere, a sparkling body of water, and the stars shining above and we'd put on a play of our own. An exchange of poetic seduction, and a clasping of hands, the first kiss. Then we'd find a clearing to lay in the grass and fall asleep under the stars. In the morning I'd find myself in my room again flowers by my side and his jacket next to me and the bruises of his kisses to remember the night was real.

Apparently, I live in the moment. lol. But that would be a great dream date for me. I'm so lame. :m142:

Yes, that.

What do you know, Korg and I have the same
preferences when it comes to dating.

Exploring the super huge library in the middle of downtown with me, then drinking coffee and reading after getting some awesome books. Afterwards, ordering chinese and watching a movie on a couch. It would only be complete if it was with an awesome, introverted bookish guy. Hell, now that I think of it, it could be anywhere as long as I had the "ah-ha" moment that it was with my dream guy. I find it almost impossible to meet anyone even remotely like me that is not a woman.

Floating over Earth from space, and then, as the sun rises, holding her hand.

Hey, it might happen! :madgrin:

Reactions: invisible
I'd like to walk through a verdant forest on a clear night when a cool breeze stirs up the fragrance of flowers and fireflies are all around us.

Oh wait... that's the love scene from Walt Disney's animated Robin Hood..

Shit, my dream date could be anywhere as long as its with the right company.I'd prolly even find an alley romantic given the right mindset and would wax poetic about the iridescent way the orange street lights dimly glimmer off the spilled cheap beer on the dirty concrete.

As long as you kiss me like you mean it and hold my hand, I'm pretty happy. Mood>Setting.

(But I'm rather fond of haunted houses and bodies of water)

My dream date with my sweetheart would begin with a barefoot walk across a barely submerged platform that spans a mountain lake, at sunset. It would be like walking on water. The dying light would dapple the gentle waves in hues of pink and gold around our feet. In the centre of the lake, the platform would join a wooden staircase that rose up out of the water. On top of the staircase would be another platform on stilts, with a log cabin to one side and an observatory to the other. Luxurious seating would be scattered about, and a table would be set for two, with candle lanterns and the emerging moon and stars to illuminate. An old gramophone would play slow waltzes that could be heard on the approach to the staircase, and that would continue long into the night as the mood progressed from fine dining to dancing and then sweet lovemaking, atop of furs, but otherwise naked under the moon's gaze, as the water caressed the platform's base with rhythmic waves. We would stay up for hours talking, kissing, stargazing, smoking sweetleaf and drinking decadent cocktails, before drifting off to a perfect, contented sleep. The sunrise and distant dawn chorus would rouse us from our slumber, and after a delicious breakfast from the cabin's well stocked pantry, we would make our way back to shore hand in hand.

Reactions: Miss Adventure
I'd like horse riding on the beach when the sun is setting.

Romantic ehh? I can't wait until I actually get to do this.

Definitely - seriously Romantic!!!!!!:nod:

I'm going to show her the real meaning of darkness.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORvezCNm1u0&NR=1&feature=fvwp"]YouTube - ‪Artas - Surrounded By Darkness We Are Able To See The Stars‬‏[/ame]

and....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTUvYutNkFg"]YouTube - ‪Insomnium: Daughter Of The Moon‬‏[/ame]

Reactions: Wyst and Kgal
I don't plan for what's not going to happen.

Reactions: grt$5vb
Some that I've enjoyed with a male INTJ friend:

Night time: Eating a dinner I cooked while talking, jumping on a trampoline & squealing like 12 yr. olds, then stargazing while pontificating about why the galaxies are accelerating away from each other... :)

Day time: Pressed up against him on the back of his motorcycle, grinning like an idiot inside his helmet, enjoying the sights of sping, smells of lilacs, then sitting on my curb talking till after dark. (Hugs are always involved... multiple times.)

Stay in and make dinner or order in pizza. Then junk food and a movie or something funny like south park or archer. Hanging out at the beach while no one else is there is great too. Just walking along the logs from one end of the beach to the other with the salty wind blowing in your face while enjoying a good conversation is the best.