dream date itinerary | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

dream date itinerary

having just come back from dinner. . .
sitting in a hot tub
outside
at the beach. .
holding her in my arms. . watching the sun sink into the ocean
kissing at it's last sliver of light. . .

I really can't answer this, because a date and my 'dream' date would be tailor around my partner's individual needs and what we share together.

For example, for one person I knew...I think our dream date would involve going to a tea place like the tea grotto or something and talking, then going home and doing painting projects in an art journal. Spending time with each other...I'm sure that would happen a lot.

For another person, it would probably be hanging out with friends and maybe buying this person clothes, getting their hair done, making them feel special, because this person in particular would need that. Then the rest of the night would be spent talking about some serious issues...y'know, perhaps even an expensive appointment with an experimental counseling session would be awesome.

Then, for another person...I bet the dream date with them would involve visiting people of all sorts of different dance styles and talking to them and this person getting to learn how to do them, like an exclusive one lesson. These would be like the best people of the best, and then, after that probably going to volunteer at a couple of shelters and at the end of that we'd probably go camping or something for the next couple of days.

So...dream dates...all depend on who they are with.

[MENTION=3545]bickelz[/MENTION] South park & Archer... you're ON! :m032:

The perfect date would be someone who is as boring as me, and who unexpectedly burst into action. Over 50% of the time the unexpected needs to be sexual, spite my chronic failure to keep up the pace.