dream date itinerary | INFJ Forum

dream date itinerary

invisible

On Holiday
Sep 30, 2009
Avalon Archipelago
MBTI
none
what would you do on your perfect date? what would happen?

art gallery, a movie, candlelit dinner, coffee, dancing, a concert, skydiving?

my dream date would involve a walk on the beach, watching the sunset, holding hands, walking in the waves as they rush up the shore, looking into each others eyes, and making out. also maybe champagne but i think that's getting a bit ridiculous. but it's a dream date so why not? pink champagne then.

Reactions: Kgal
Oh yes, interesting thread. I want to date an INFJ in the near future so this is really helpful.

my dream date would involve a walk on the beach, watching the sunset, holding hands, walking in the waves as they rush up the shore, looking into each others eyes, and making out. also maybe champagne but i think that's getting a bit ridiculous. but it's a dream date so why not? pink champagne then.

i've had this date before, minus the pink champagne.

also, after sunset, the most intense thunderstorm i've ever seen rolled thru. funny part is, we just layed there on the blanket, got soaked big time, and watched the lightning over the water. not the safest, but it was magical.

and there was lots of making out.

[it was actually our 1st date]

Hmmm. I think my dream date would be to have a meal on an isolated hill, whilst watching the sun go down. Then star-gazing ^^
Oh.. and maybe a slow dance. teehee.

Hmmm. I think my dream date would be to have a meal on an isolated hill, whilst watching the sun go down. Then star-gazing ^^
Oh.. and maybe a slow dance. teehee.

star gazing for the win!

I don't believe in dream dates since the very idea of one seems forced and insincere to me. A real dream date to mewould be both parties treating each other like honest friends, no bullshit just each other being themselves doing something they both can be involved in.

This is assuming the two involved would be new couples or not "together". If the two involved have already been together for a while, obviously it would be fun to explore love in a more exoctic and "offical date" manner :)

what would you do on your perfect date? what would happen?

art gallery, a movie, candlelit dinner, coffee, dancing, a concert, skydiving?

When I read your post immediately this video came to my mind from the indie film makers from Brooklyn:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMmdaWxAee0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMmdaWxAee0[/ame]

My perfect date would be... Going for a long walk together, stopping by at some coffee shop, sipping coffee and watching people through the window passing by on the street. Then maybe going to some little venue for some live music we both enjoy. Then go to a park at night and enjoy the silence and the nature, let quiet soulful conversation flow. Walk her home, being gentle and attentive and then maybe a goodnight kiss until we see each other again?

Your date sounds nice @invisible.

I'm trying to think of a dream date itinerary, but I just really am not a fan of first dates. They are so awkward.
I am having trouble even ideally imagining a dream date where I do not feel awkward and worry that I have nothing interesting to say.
I would probably want to go paintballing.

Last edited:

I'm trying to think of a dream date itinerary, but I just really am not a fan of first dates. They are so awkward.
I am having trouble even ideally imagining a dream date where I do not feel awkward and worry that I have nothing interesting to say.

LOL....

Sounds like a great way to break the ice to me.

but it doesn't have to be a first date. you can get the boring coffee date out of the way first. although i think paintballing sounds fairly thrilling. whether as a first date or a dream date or dream first date.

A dream date? As in with someone real? Not Viggo? heh heh.

Mine would still involve horses....

I've always wanted to go on one of those 2 week camping trail rides up in the mountains of Montana.
Wouldn't it be lovely if I met a guy who loved the idea too.

We'd stay up late sitting around the campfire and then wander off into the dark and sit to look at the night sky. He'd be there because he too had always wanted to take this trip and be one with nature. We'd take deep breaths and sigh, then look at each other and laugh in the knowing we were twin souls. We'd sit in comfortable silence leaning on each other for warmth. Then exclaim Oooo and Aahhh when we'd see a meteor streak by.

I'd know I found the "one" when he turned to me and said, "I feel your heart singing to mine".

Reactions: invisible
Dinner at a chilled restaurant, then head out to the beach to watch the sunset with some cheesecake and then frolicking in the sand... :D

my poor little thread. murdered. before it even had a chance.

I'm sorry. We will resurrect it. Okay: I don't really fantasize about dates, but I can tell you about the nicer dates I've enjoyed.

One involved us sitting on the rooftop of her apartment late at night under a clear sky. It was a summer night and the city was asleep. We opened the wine, talked about all sorts of things and really just enjoyed ourselves. The rest is for you to imagine.
Posted via Mobile Device

Watching the jellyfish in the aquarium, eating a light lunch,
a little walking if the weather's nice, if it's not maybe browsing
a book store and talking.

I think that sounds nice. Bonus points if we stop to swing.