Don't know where else to post this/how to say this | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Don't know where else to post this/how to say this

You don't want to do that? What's wrong with you.
Just no desire. But my plans in life will make sure I live relatively comfortably, let's just say. I just can't justify owning a surplus of money while people are living on the streets unable to feed their kids.

Just no desire. But my plans in life will make sure I live relatively comfortably, let's just say. I just can't justify owning a surplus of money while people are living on the streets unable to feed their kids.

You misunderstand me.
You said you only want to have money to help others, and also that you don't want money. This does not make sense.
You want to help others, and you know money will help you in that goal, and yet you resist/refuse the endeavor to gain money.

@Wyote He's beginning to believe...
1c4w8o.gif

Lol. I'm gonna try to charge my phone and/or laptop battery whenever they run out, 20 times total, and I'll come back with my findings. Quite confident in that as well.

Well...:...
I do believe in the supernatural. Psychic type abilities, intuition, telepathy, astral plain, i carnation, to an extent some type of twin flame theory to an extent. We also believe in spirit animals and spirit guides. We’ve both had odd experiences in life with supernatural phenomena which made us feel like maybe we were crazy until we compared experiences with each other which confirmed it.

Though, some of my experiences only happened with my ex and we proved it with each other over the time we were together.

We were still not 100% sure of all of it. Just things we believe in and believed we experienced with each other.

More likely it was synchronicity. Considering we’ve known each other for so long and had a connection since we were kids. It could also be that we are both INFJ.

I would love to believe you are capable of doing those things you claim. You do sound delusional or maybe having hallucinations due to some mental disorder. Though I’m not a psychiatrist or psychologist.

It could also be that you have a very vivid imagination or could be experiencing dreams which you remember vividly as if they actually happened. Thinking about this last part. I have a very vivid imagination, also am a spatial thinker. Most of my dreams are lucid. There have been times when I had dreams and thought the events really happened even days later before it dawned on me it was a dream. Not entirely sure if this is a mental problem or not.

Either way, anything in the universe is entirely possible and sometimes there are no explanations.

I can relate to what you describe as your powers.
I don't describe my experiences in the same vocabulary as you....but I know what you're talking about from an energy perspective. I work with the Elements: Earth Air Water Fire and it's beginning to manifest in my physical reality. Same goes for physically sensing subtle energies. I have energetically phased in to many of my other lives and resolved unfinished trauma pain. I offered the choice of and activated Light in all but one of them. I created a portal on my back porch and work with Beings to effect an increase in Light in to the new earth grid energy system. I have regular engagement with energetic collectives such as the Pleiadians, Lyrans, Arcturians, Archangels, etc etc. Most of the time these days I spend with my Higher Self.

You make a curious statement when you say it makes you wonder if humans or life in general are slightly independent of Time. It is my understanding we create ourselves in each Now Moment within the design of the game character/avatar we're playing. We literally insert ourselves into the Frame where we want to Be. We generally don't mess with the Linearity of Things because this knowledge would pull us out of the Game(this Life)...and we don't want to do that right now.

We are in the Chaos of the Grand Shift in to the next frequency range of dimension. So... I wouldn't place much stock in your traumatic future seeings. The Human Collective just made a consciousness shift and the new timeline is still sorting itself out.
It's best to be more present in the Now and feel Joy as often as you can.

I'm guessing the "priest" was one of your guardian Beings here to assist you in this lifetime by cluing your Mom to something greater than the ordinary. That's a huge synchronicity....or sign....from your Universe telling you that you're not alone.

Do you have a Higher Self/Shaman/Angel/Guide/ET Being to talk to?

Wow! You sound eerily similar to how my ex and I believed and experienced things. Though you are more on the extreme end of participating. Still though, very close to what we’ve discussed before ever even hear about it from anyone else.

You should attempt to cultivate to immortality.

Now how the hell would one do that?

Side note. If we are all in fact energies, we are already immortal as the first law of thermodynamics says, “Energy can neither be destroyed or created.”

Reactions: Kgal
I really do feel for you on the visions of tragedies. Those brought me to my breaking point too, particularly after I had one I thought was real and I found out it hadn't happened for a year. The thought that I might have had a chance to stop it from happening made the mourning I had already gone through worse. (It was of someone I placed in the role of mentor passing from simple pneumonia) Again, simply ask/make up your mind that that ability needs to go away and it will.

I can't speak to any of the other phenomena you've experienced, they sound intense. My EE side needs to ask: have you found that you go though an inordinate number of computer and phone devices?

Oh! I had a vision or a dream or something of a tragedy my ex was or is going to be in. I don’t understand it. But it was horrible, like a car fire. In this dream/vision she was burned up badly. But I still loved her just the same and stayed with her. As a matter of fact, my dumbass told her about it after we broke up. She thought I was just trying to say mean things. No! It was my weird desperate way of telling her nothing will make me stop loving her. Meh that’s when she decided to start ignoring me. Shouldn’t have said anything.

Anyway, I apologize for that tangent. What I really think it was is something that happened in our past life. It seems it was a subconscious karmic stress on both of us. It doesn’t seem something that will actually happen in the future. Then again, My dreams do seem like reality sometimes.

Reactions: Kgal
Where to begin....

This sounds like a failure to communicate and a limitation of language or omission of context and nuances.

Change things up a bit, and what you are describing here are what is referred to as Yogi powers.

It's easy to get the impression, by assuming the negative, that you are talking about physical objects rather than power over mind and perception.

For example, power of energy in your body, and let's say, consumption of oxygen and generation of heat...

Could you be a bit more clear by using subject-object relation to another subjects objective perception of shared situation and environment with things like the internal and external with perception of mind and body.

Given discussion about charging batteries, I suspect this may have crossed a line between spiritualism and physical reality that just isnt there.

There are things that can let imagination run off on tangents for a while:

Many of the people who can adhere objects to their body can do so not only with metal but also other materials. That would suggest that the phenomenon can't be explained by magnetism and uses a different kind of physical effects. Skeptic Benjamin Radford has used a compass to check the magnetic field of a person that claimed to be a human magnet. He came to the conclusion that person didn't actually produce magnetic fields. He also paid attention to the fact that those people usually have smooth and hairless skin and lean back slightly while sticking objects which wouldn't be necessary if they possessed real magnetic powers. Many scientists and proponents of science, including James Randi, claim that this ability can be explained by friction and is caused by unusually sticky skin. To prove that Randi has demonstrated that human magnets lose their powers when they are covered in talc.

There are also those with unusually dry skin that doesn't conduct electricity that well. Not likely to be much more than that, but it's pretty damn cool either way.

Don't hold a battery in your hands and charge it, it may work due to batteries preferring certain temperatures not far from body temperature, and that it could even get repaired and get a capacitiy increase. If it charges a battery it also is measureable by a multi meter. Confirmation bias is not a friend, and well, minor superstition isn't dangerous. There isn't a queue of police with ambulances or interested psychiatrists where there are homeopath shops and other things that can be said to "treat the spirit" and nothing else. If you said these things and were an engineer, there may have been a few that would ask questions.

Last edited:
She’s just promoting a new strain of weed she invented: Immortality. It’s a cross of girl scout cookies and bubba kush.
:m158:

Well I’ll have to try some. Ironically just got the approval letter for my state medical marijuana license. Perfect timong!

I didn't see any shoes on a wire around yet.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
I didn't see any shoes on a wire around yet.

That's more of a metaphor and symbol for amphetamines thought, right?
Would prefer to look for something more closely associated with ganja.
Coach cushion or a huge rasta hat. Out of curiosity, anyone ever actually tried following stuff like that? *knock*knock*, you aware of this <thing>; i think it sends a strong signal. .... No I'm not, but glas you asked; so....

Reactions: Skrimpshidy