Don't know where else to post this/how to say this

Truth Eternity

Community Member
Dec 30, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
So, this is gonna be a weird one. Usually I'd be called crazy, but I'm hoping fellow INFJs and people interested in this type of stuff will be more accepting.

So I've had "powers" for as long as I can remember; I'm able to read minds, minds control, perfect qi and energy control, heat and electricity, levitation, teleportation (I've only ever tried very short distances, but it feels like time is slowed to a stop while I move at such a fast rate my mind couldn't comprehend it the first few times), time control (it's not as awesome as you think, it doesn't affect people, just time itself, which makes me wonder if humans or life in general are slightly independent of time, not fully affected by it), future sight (which I hate using because it is pretty traumatizing, even though I've been able to change some things, just not fun seeing shitty things in the future) and others.

I've also had many coincidences with my birth mom (who I ended up contacted thanks to the lovely peeps on this forum :) ), such as our parents divorcing for the same reason in the same situation, etc. We also have a really good sense of the future and just knew about how each other was, and much more.

But by far, the oddest thing was a priest that randomly came by my birth mom when she was born and told her I was a special baby, and disappeared without a trace until reappearing right before I contacted her for the first time. Very, VERY ODD. Of course my birth mom told me not to let it go to my head, which I haven't since that's not the type of person I am. I am just as lost as anyone, and modern society isn't very accepting of the type of things I posted here, so it's extremely difficult finding any help, advice, or comfort.

What are you guys' and gals' opinions? Do/Have any of you experience(d) anything similar? Do any of you have any advice?

What are you guys' and gals' opinions? Do/Have any of you experience(d) anything similar? Do any of you have any advice?
Well, without any of this being proven, applying Occam's razor would have me conclude that you're probably mentally ill in some way. The thing is, as far as I'm aware, people aren't generally capable of controlling time, and so I'm inclined to believe that what you're describing is more likely to be a symptom of some kind of psychosis.

Now, there's nothing wrong with having a mind that produces realistic delusions - it is what it is - and I'm not judging you at all. You're probably a very lovely person. However, based on what you've said, I'm duty-bound to suggest that you seek out help in the form of a psychiatric professional to insure against this having a detrimental effect on your future.

As to your question: no, I'm not aware of possessing any supernatural powers beyond having uncanny experiences of 'fate', &c., but this is simply the pattern-seeking, meaning-producing interpretive behaviour which most people experience anyway, and so I wouldn't say it was out of the ordinary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, without any of this being proven, applying Occam's razor would have me conclude that you're probably mentally ill in some way. The thing is, as far as I'm aware, people aren't generally capable of controlling time, and so I'm inclined to believe that what you're describing is more likely to be a symptom of some kind of psychosis.

Now, there's nothing wrong with having a mind that produces realistic delusions - it is what it is - and I'm not judging you at all. You're probably a very lovely person. However, based on what you've said, I'm duty-bound to suggest that you seek out help in the form of a psychiatric professional to insure against this having a detrimental effect on your future.

As you your question: no, I'm not aware of possessing any supernatural powers beyond having uncanny experiences of 'fate', &c., but this is simply the pattern-seeking, meaning-producing interpretive behaviour which most people experience anyway, and so I wouldn't say it was out of the ordinary.
I've been tested quite extensively my senior year of high school, and none of the psychologists had any explanation of what's going on other than I'm completely sane. They were as baffled as I am. And I may or may not put down time control as fucking with clocks.

So I've had "powers" for as long as I can remember; I'm able to read minds, minds control, perfect qi and energy control, heat and electricity, levitation, teleportation (I've only ever tried very short distances, but it feels like time is slowed to a stop while I move at such a fast rate my mind couldn't comprehend it the first few times), time control (it's not as awesome as you think, it doesn't affect people, just time itself, which makes me wonder if humans or life in general are slightly independent of time, not fully affected by it), future sight (which I hate using because it is pretty traumatizing, even though I've been able to change some things, just not fun seeing shitty things in the future) and others.
This does sound very strange. I'm not judging as who am I to say it's not true. I do believe anything you experience is fully in your control. If this stuff bothers you to no end, which it seems to be doing, just go to sleep every night saying to yourself that you don't want it, don't need it and refuse to let it control you anymore.
If you believe in a power beyond us and pray, then ask him/her/it to help you block this out. It will work.

I've also had many coincidences with my birth mom (who I ended up contacted thanks to the lovely peeps on this forum :) ), such as our parents divorcing for the same reason in the same situation, etc. We also have a really good sense of the future and just knew about how each other was, and much more.
Coincidence. Nothing more.

But by far, the oddest thing was a priest that randomly came by my birth mom when she was born and told her I was a special baby, and disappeared without a trace until reappearing right before I contacted her for the first time. Very, VERY ODD. Of course my birth mom told me not to let it go to my head, which I haven't since that's not the type of person I am. I am just as lost as anyone, and modern society isn't very accepting of the type of things I posted here, so it's extremely difficult finding any help, advice, or comfort.
Again, Coincidence. Nothing more.

What are you gonna do with all that power?

What are you gonna do with all that power?
giphy.gif

How old are you? Who tested you and how? Do you have written results of the tests? editing

I believe there is the temporal and the eternal. The temporal? Things governed by time. The eternal?
copied only partially: "everlasting, never-ending, endless, without end, perpetual, undying, immortal, deathless, indestructible, imperishable, immutable, abiding, permanent, enduring, infinite, boundless, timeless; " Ah: timeless.

From the Bible:
2 Corinthians 4:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

I would think it possible to dwell on eternal things while on this earth, though must think it would take time to do so.

Last edited:
How old are you? Who tested you and how? Do you have written results of the tests? editing

I believe there is the temporal and the eternal. The temporal? Things governed by time. The eternal?
copied only partially: "everlasting, never-ending, endless, without end, perpetual, undying, immortal, deathless, indestructible, imperishable, immutable, abiding, permanent, enduring, infinite, boundless, timeless; " Ah: timeless.

From the Bible:
2 Corinthians 4:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

I would think it possible to dwell on eternal things while on this earth, though must think it would take time to do so.
I'm 20, almost 21. Was tested by 2 different psychologists. One was all day a couple times a week for a couple months. The other was a bit different and was more brief. It was very taxing, but didn't teach me much nonetheless.
Not totally getting the rest of your post? Are you trying to imply that as humans, we're bound to this world and, for the most part, are only able to comprehend what you're calling the temporal? Are you implying there are those that can comprehend the eternal? Can you elaborate a bit more?

@Truth Eternity
I want what you've said to be true, I really do, but my response was much the same as Deleted member 16771'. I mean no ill by this. I wish you the best.

As to your question: no, I'm not aware of possessing any supernatural powers beyond having uncanny experiences of 'fate', &c., but this is simply the pattern-seeking, meaning-producing interpretive behaviour which most people experience anyway, and so I wouldn't say it was out of the ordinary.