Don't know where else to post this/how to say this | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Don't know where else to post this/how to say this

hqdefault.jpg
ScarceNaiveIrishredandwhitesetter-max-1mb.gif

So, this is gonna be a weird one. Usually I'd be called crazy, but I'm hoping fellow INFJs and people interested in this type of stuff will be more accepting.

So I've had "powers" for as long as I can remember; I'm able to read minds, minds control, perfect qi and energy control, heat and electricity, levitation, teleportation (I've only ever tried very short distances, but it feels like time is slowed to a stop while I move at such a fast rate my mind couldn't comprehend it the first few times), time control (it's not as awesome as you think, it doesn't affect people, just time itself, which makes me wonder if humans or life in general are slightly independent of time, not fully affected by it), future sight (which I hate using because it is pretty traumatizing, even though I've been able to change some things, just not fun seeing shitty things in the future) and others.

I've also had many coincidences with my birth mom (who I ended up contacted thanks to the lovely peeps on this forum :) ), such as our parents divorcing for the same reason in the same situation, etc. We also have a really good sense of the future and just knew about how each other was, and much more.

But by far, the oddest thing was a priest that randomly came by my birth mom when she was born and told her I was a special baby, and disappeared without a trace until reappearing right before I contacted her for the first time. Very, VERY ODD. Of course my birth mom told me not to let it go to my head, which I haven't since that's not the type of person I am. I am just as lost as anyone, and modern society isn't very accepting of the type of things I posted here, so it's extremely difficult finding any help, advice, or comfort.

What are you guys' and gals' opinions? Do/Have any of you experience(d) anything similar? Do any of you have any advice?

I can relate to what you describe as your powers.
I don't describe my experiences in the same vocabulary as you....but I know what you're talking about from an energy perspective. I work with the Elements: Earth Air Water Fire and it's beginning to manifest in my physical reality. Same goes for physically sensing subtle energies. I have energetically phased in to many of my other lives and resolved unfinished trauma pain. I offered the choice of and activated Light in all but one of them. I created a portal on my back porch and work with Beings to effect an increase in Light in to the new earth grid energy system. I have regular engagement with energetic collectives such as the Pleiadians, Lyrans, Arcturians, Archangels, etc etc. Most of the time these days I spend with my Higher Self.

You make a curious statement when you say it makes you wonder if humans or life in general are slightly independent of Time. It is my understanding we create ourselves in each Now Moment within the design of the game character/avatar we're playing. We literally insert ourselves into the Frame where we want to Be. We generally don't mess with the Linearity of Things because this knowledge would pull us out of the Game(this Life)...and we don't want to do that right now.

We are in the Chaos of the Grand Shift in to the next frequency range of dimension. So... I wouldn't place much stock in your traumatic future seeings. The Human Collective just made a consciousness shift and the new timeline is still sorting itself out.
It's best to be more present in the Now and feel Joy as often as you can.

I'm guessing the "priest" was one of your guardian Beings here to assist you in this lifetime by cluing your Mom to something greater than the ordinary. That's a huge synchronicity....or sign....from your Universe telling you that you're not alone.

Do you have a Higher Self/Shaman/Angel/Guide/ET Being to talk to?

@MoonFlier I've had experiences myself that I can't explain to this day, and I used to be pretty much convinced there had to be a supernatural explanation for them. There is no way for me to tell if I was afraid of the truth and chose to believe a lie, or the other way around.

I believe we believe what we need to believe. I need to believe I don't believe something I don't believe! :sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

I really do feel for you on the visions of tragedies. Those brought me to my breaking point too, particularly after I had one I thought was real and I found out it hadn't happened for a year. The thought that I might have had a chance to stop it from happening made the mourning I had already gone through worse. (It was of someone I placed in the role of mentor passing from simple pneumonia) Again, simply ask/make up your mind that that ability needs to go away and it will.

I can't speak to any of the other phenomena you've experienced, they sound intense. My EE side needs to ask: have you found that you go though an inordinate number of computer and phone devices?
What do you mean by EE? And sorta. I kinda view my electronic devices as an outside symbol of my identity. I view all of my very few possessions as expressing who I am, or at least try to make them express myself. I'm by no means materialistic in any way whatsoever, but I try to make sure what I have expresses myself. That being said, the only reason I don't cycle through electronics is because of money. If I could, I'd be dropping computers for others like rocks. Phones, however -- I'm fine with what I've got, and money won't change that.

That could be dangerous
I'd honestly stay away from being rich. The only reason I'd have the desire to be extremely wealthy is so I could use the money to give to people who actually need it, since most wealthy individuals are selfish as heck, and all the top 1% are most definitely selfish bastards.

What do you mean by EE? And sorta. I kinda view my electronic devices as an outside symbol of my identity. I view all of my very few possessions as expressing who I am, or at least try to make them express myself. I'm by no means materialistic in any way whatsoever, but I try to make sure what I have expresses myself. That being said, the only reason I don't cycle through electronics is because of money. If I could, I'd be dropping computers for others like rocks. Phones, however -- I'm fine with what I've got, and money won't change that.

EE = Electrical Engineer
However, I may look like one on paper, but in reality I play the role of cat herding software person.

I was just curious if the electrical charges you get cause computer disruption and burn out. While a lot of our smaller devices have decent shielding, the older and larger guys (like desktops) are pretty exposed. (Ex: I'm listening to my video card churning away data through my speakers at this moment, stupid wiring.) If you are one of those people who carry higher than normal charges (there are many reports out there of folk like this) then it probably would be best if you not do your own computer upgrades, even if grounded.

Do you burn through phones? They glitch, blank out or cause energy issues such as short life span on the batteries when charging?

Last edited:
but I can heat up nearby objects with my hands
I can do that, as long as the object is cooler than my body temperature.

or create a decent amount of static electricity (like enough to sometimes shock people on command when I touch them or create a short electric spark when getting too close to any metal, again, on command).
Same here, but not on command. I wear a lot of wool jackets, though, so I'm unsurprised that I get a static discharge off everything.

The levitation I spoke of is only strong enough to slow down a fall or go up about an inch or 2.
Are you saying you can float a couple of inches off the ground? That seems pretty testable.

The "teleportation" thing i said is exactly how I described it, and I can't really control when or much of how it happens, and only happens very rarely.
You 'teleport'?

I actually can tell the future. That one's solid.
You need to make some testable predictions for us and really fun up this thread.

The only reason I'd have the desire to be extremely wealthy is so I could use the money to give to people who actually need it, since most wealthy individuals are selfish as heck, and all the top 1% are most definitely selfish bastards.

Yeah yeah, that's totally what I'm gonna use it for. Philanthropy and stuff, because, you know, the kids and all that. Just shoot me that PM and I'll save 'em all.

EE = Electrical Engineer
However, I may look like one on paper, but in reality I play the role of cat herding software person.

I was just curious if the electrical charges you get cause computer disruption and burn out. While a lot of our smaller devices have decent shielding, the older and larger guys (like desktops) are pretty exposed. (Ex: I'm listening to my video card churning away data through my speakers at this moment, stupid wiring.) If you are one of those people who carry higher than normal charges (there are many reports out there of folk like this) then it probably would be best if you not do your own computer upgrades, even if grounded.

Do you burn through phones? They glitch, blank out or cause energy issues such as short life span on the batteries when charging?
I don't know if this is just a problem with Lithium Ion batteries, but sometimes my devices charge up when I hold them, it's random enough for me to pass it off of trash LI batteries. I've done it on command at times, but I need to do it like 20 times reliably to actually believe it's myself. Haven't ever fried a battery though.