Don't know where else to post this/how to say this | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Don't know where else to post this/how to say this

That's more of a metaphor and symbol for amphetamines thought, right?
Would prefer to look for something more closely associated with ganja.
Coach cushion or a huge rasta hat. Out of curiosity, anyone ever actually tried following stuff like that? *knock*knock*, you aware of this <thing>; i think it sends a strong signal. .... No I'm not, but glas you asked; so....

Wut? Following things like......

That's more of a metaphor and symbol for amphetamines thought, right?
Would prefer to look for something more closely associated with ganja.
Coach cushion or a huge rasta hat. Out of curiosity, anyone ever actually tried following stuff like that? *knock*knock*, you aware of this <thing>; i think it sends a strong signal. .... No I'm not, but glas you asked; so....

I've never been that sophisticated in my recreational pursuits, but urban legend around here says that shoes on a string means someone is selling giggle grass nearby.. and that's about all I know.

I just wanted to be included in the conversation without realizing what I signed up for.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
Wut? Following things like......

Never tried, and works better where you can rely on questions like, "are you a cop?".

You see the symbol and follow the trail to a door to knock on -- or some indication.
Ask about the thing and symbol and say it's a desireable signal or some such.
If the next question is, "why do you ask, are you a cop?" -- you know you came to the right door.

Never tried, but I've managed to come home to someones place in portugal for a smoke with hand gesturing for not speaking the language after us taking some detours --- should consider channeling silent bob more often.

Stuff on wires i've only seen in movies, is it actually common anywhere?

Last edited:
Reactions: Skrimpshidy
Never tried, and works better where you can rely on questions like, "are you a cop?".

You see the symbol and follow the trail to a door to knock on -- or some indication.
Ask about the thing and symbol and say it's a desireable signal or some such.
If the next question is, "why do you ask, are you a cop?" -- you know you came to the right door.

Never tried, but I've managed to come home to someones place in portugal for a smoke with hand gesturing for not speaking the language after us taking some detours --- should consider channeling silent bob more often.

Stuff on wires i've only seen in movies, is it actually common anywhere?

Oh! I see!

In the states, asking if they’re a cop doesn’t matter. They don’t have to tell you. Though, we usually know who we can trust. It’s normally someone buying from a random or trying to make new connections.
Usually if someone get’s busted is because they pissed off a customer or some rival. Then again, people in the life handle things on their own with out police.

As far as shoes on the wire. I only ever heard of that from Breaking Bad. Though, there are places in the states where shoes on a wire indicate certain territories for different cliques and such.

Don’t ask how I know.

In the states, asking if they’re a cop doesn’t matter. They don’t have to tell you.

That depends, there is this thing about incrimination; "sorry, just knew where you could go next, you said you weren't a copy. you tricked me into reporting on illegal actiity!".
There usually are ways, bad enough places in the world and under age kids can be used -- I've never seen this done outside of movies!

"on sneakers" is usually an euphemism for amphetamines, in breaking bad it was meth? also never even seen it used, apart from hearing things like it being common.