Does someone's hairstyle change how you see or feel about them? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Does someone's hairstyle change how you see or feel about them?

I would be too, if I were you, I heard it through the grapevine that NAI was complaining of your hair getting into his eyes when it's windy outside and that he is looking for a perfect chance to cut it off. :D

BETRAYER!

I would be too, if I were you, I heard it through the grapevine that NAI was complaining of your hair getting into his eyes when it's windy outside and that he is looking for a perfect chance to cut it off. :D
OMG really? You are such a good friend, wanna help me get back at NAI?

"So, has your opinion of anyone ever changed because of hair style/color? Did you respond to them differently? If you did, how did they respond to your change in behavior towards them?"

It's not that big of a deal to change how I feel about someone, but it does have some impact on my perception of that person as has some other things when it comes to an appearance. When someone radically changes let's say hairstyle, I always wander about their motives for doing so. And it seems that you can almost see some other side of their personality, which is always what I like to see and know. So for me, it doesn't necessarily change how I feel about a person but somehow makes my view of them more complete.

OMG really? You are such a good friend, wanna help me get back at NAI?

Sure, anytime. :D What do you have in mind.

On a side note more related to OP, I see that some of the members made comments about hairstyle and stereotypes.

I like curly hair of all sorts, especially red. I think that red hair in girls is very sexy.

On guys, I like curly hair too. At the same time baldness or a shaved head is also very sexy to me. I had a huge crush on one of my assistants at Uni because of his shaved head.

Yes, my boyfriend, (ex now I guess :( ) had long hair ever since I met him, then a few days before he broke up with me, he cut his hair and I asked for a picture to see what it looked like. He cut it short, and he wasn't the same person that loved me. His whole essence was changed. :(

That was probably symbolic for me though. I knew he would be breaking up with me after I saw his long hair gone, replaced with a very short buzz cut.

I think it affects both the person with a new hair cut and everyone else. I mean let's face it, you never know what's going through someone's mind unless they tell you or you observe changes.

YES!

Example: There is a girl at school who I think is VERY hot but I saw she cut her hair since Ive been gone and I dont think she is attractive anymore.