[ENFP] - Does she like me? Do you guys ever take a week alone time from someone you love? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

[ENFP] Does she like me? Do you guys ever take a week alone time from someone you love?

Luckily, in terms of Russian income, I make very good money (over three times the average monthly income)...in terms of Moscow, I make maybe 2 times the average monthly income, which isn't as much, but is enough to live off of for sure. Luckily, I'll continue making this much while I'm in Russia. I'm also very traditional. If my wife wanted to stay home and take care of the kids while I work, I'd be thrilled with that. If she wanted to go work, I'd be fine with that too.

That's the idea I got from this whole thing, which is why I'm so confused.
I understand. And good on you, for being someone a good woman can depend on. I say good woman because that is what you deserve. It wouldn't be fair to have a good man go to waste on a gold digger or something. That might be mean. Lol. Oh well. But whoever is in your future, she's lucky :).

I'm glad that you're not making life any harder than it needs to be for yourself. The fact that you're financially successful makes your life so much more simple as a future husband. As for your wife working or staying home, it probably doesn't make much of a difference as long as your kids are well-raised and get enough attention.
Exactly this. I just want kids that get enough attention, a wife that loves me, a house, and a supported family. That's really all I need.

The money part makes it infinitely easier to date there.

I'd love for wife to be her, but hey, I don't put too much stock in that happening at this point.

Maybe I am using the word "independent" wrong, or I should have said "financially independent". I just want to be able to make enough money in case something does happen, I will know that I could support my family. That's all. :) But you're right. And thanks for redacting. <3 I said it without thinking, and it was wrong of me, no matter how true it is, I should not just go on and on bashing him.
I understand that, making enough money to provide for a family should something happen. Widows are in my prayers.

She just mentioned that her best friend mentioned it. I told her that I was totally into the idea,

Besides that, after talking to the people here, I've accepted that I'm going to end up heartbroken. It's easier to expect the worse and be surprised when life actually goes your way for once.
I've been broken so many times, that this is basically my motto. But... that darn hope. It's so bright like sunshine, so even if there is a little tiny bit, it blinds you. One tiny bit of sun could burn you horribly. And sometimes, since I can't control how I feel, that stupid, beautiful little tiny ray fights its way into my heart anyway. And there it is even though I try to put it out. You can't block out the sun. Just happens. :/ So you just throw some sunglasses on and fake that shit til you make it. Or dont.. and get broken again. But youll grow back together stronger.

Exactly this. I just want kids that get enough attention, a wife that loves me, a house, and a supported family. That's really all I need.

The money part makes it infinitely easier to date there.

I'd love for wife to be her, but hey, I don't put too much stock in that happening at this point.
The fact that you're a financially successful man is going to make finding a prospective wife way easier, especially if you're physically fit and dress for success.

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."
-Henry Kissinger

Hello!

INFJ here and in a long-distance relationship with my boyfriend @JamieUK92 who lives in England and also is a INFJ forum member & an INFJ himself--- and I’m from the U.S. :)

So, coming from an INFJ perspective; I can definitely see that she does have a hard time expressing herself regarding her true feelings towards you, and can already immediately tell that she is not in love with you. I'll be completely honest on that.

Everybody has their own flow regarding love and romance, and most likely she is taking a very slow and maybe perhaps cautious route--- but to be frank, if someone really is in love or at least really likes you despite distance, they will put their full commitment and time towards you, even if they are going through some hurdles.

The last few months, similarly to what she is going through actually, I have been dealing with internal demons and childhood traumas that have been putting me in a black rut; but even through that, I still go to my partner for support and reveal my vulnerabilities and feelings to him.

INFJs are indeed private, but if we really like someone and cherish the connection, we tend to put our walls down for those we truly like and feel its a deep connection and is worth it. We don't typically do that for everyone, but if we really do like someone or potentially love them, then those walls are usually down. Distance makes no difference to those who truly love each other and know that the relationship is worth it in the end. My partner and I haven't met each other yet (but will very soon and have tickets already), and we still took the risk and went with our feelings for one another.

Anyways personally, I do find it quite odd that her communication with you is very sporadic, but that's just me honestly. Before my partner and I became an official couple, we took the time to talk with one another through private messaging daily and get really personal and know one another---past, flaws, vulnerabilities, doubts, struggles, heartbreak, etc.

So from what I see, do tread lightly. In all complete honesty, she might like you (most likely as a friend) and nothing more than that for now. See how it all goes with you and her, but do enjoy your life and what is going good in your life. Don't put your full emotional investment in her, especially considering the current situation and her hesitancy with her feelings towards you. Take it slow, and see how it goes.
Beautiful advice from an even more beautiful woman! (Inside and out!) Love you @JennyDaniella

I've been broken so many times, that this is basically my motto. But... that darn hope. It's so bright like sunshine, so even if there is a little tiny bit, it blinds you. One tiny bit of sun could burn you horribly. And sometimes, since I can't control how I feel, that stupid, beautiful little tiny ray fights its way into my heart anyway. And there it is even though I try to put it out. You can't block out the sun. Just happens. :/ So you just throw some sunglasses on and fake that shit til you make it. Or dont.. and get broken again. But youll grow back together stronger.
It's impossible for me to ever block out the sun. I have never been able to before.

The fact that you're a financially successful man is going to make finding a prospective wife way easier, especially if you're physically fit and dress for success.

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."
-Henry Kissinger
I plan on buying some nice clothes before I leave, and I've been walking 4-6 miles a day to get in better shape. I'm not extremely overweight by any means 5'6, 190 or so, but I could stand to lose 30 lbs and I have 2 months or so before I leave.

Also,
I always plan out the future well in advance, and just think about how everything will turn out. Maybe it's my dominant Ne, but I just always see the future and imagine what it will be like, so doubly so, the sun burns me.

I don't have much of an opportunity for that now because I'm leaving in two months.
Ok then do it online. :) But just be happy. Maybe you want to focus on other things. Whatever you decide, I hope you do truly find love somewhere!

Ok then do it online. :) But just be happy. Maybe you want to focus on other things. Whatever you decide, I hope you do truly find love somewhere!
If stuff doesn't work out with her (I pray it does, of course), then I'm sure I'll end up asking some girl out within a week or two of me getting there. It's just how I am. And yes @Pin, I do it in person, not over text. Apparently in Russia, it's totally normal for a guy to go up to a girl they barely know and just straight up ask if they have a boyfriend. None of the hoops you have to jump through here.

I plan on buying some nice clothes before I leave, and I've been walking 4-6 miles a day to get in better shape. I'm not extremely overweight by any means 5'6, 190 or so, but I could stand to lose 30 lbs and I have 2 months or so before I leave.
Bigger guys represent power and strength. You sure you wanna lose that weight? ;) Big teddy bear guys give the best cuddles! But other girls might not share my attraction to that so whatever you wish haha.

Also,

I always plan out the future well in advance, and just think about how everything will turn out. Maybe it's my dominant Ne, but I just always see the future and imagine what it will be like, so doubly so, the sun burns me.
:( C'mere. *lathers you up in sunscreen* :D
giphy.gif

Also, me too. It really sucks. I can get so lost in ideal things that just float inside my head when I am picturing what a probable future will be. I try to be reasonable, but it usually ends up going my way in my own head. And it sucks, bc nothing can really live up to that. :(

I always feel fat. Said girl said I don't look fat at all, but I feel it, so lose weight I shall.
Up to you lol. I know what you mean. Trust me. I used to be almost 300 lbs! That never really leaves you. The looks, the judgements, the disdain, the feelings.

:( C'mere. *lathers you up in sunscreen* :D
giphy.gif

Also, me too. It really sucks. I can get so lost in ideal things that just float inside my head when I am picturing what a probable future will be. I try to be reasonable, but it usually ends up going my way in my own head. And it sucks, bc nothing can really live up to that. :(

This is how it goes with her, unfortunately. I can't shake the hope/idea that this will all somehow turn out okay.

That song is far better than I expected.

I plan on spending anywhere from $200-$300 in clothing before I leave. Also, can I just say that you're exactly how I imagine ENTJs to be.

Up to you lol. I know what you mean. Trust me. I used to be almost 300 lbs! That never really leaves you. The looks, the judgements, the disdain, the feelings.

I was 198 at the doctor a few weeks ago...I was horrified I was almost 200.

@Pin, I do it in person, not over text. Apparently in Russia, it's totally normal for a guy to go up to a girl they barely know and just straight up ask if they have a boyfriend. None of the hoops you have to jump through here.
Honestly, I think that most women prefer honesty and directness. I don't text much either, I get to the point and make my intentions clear.

I assure you, you don't have to jump through hoops once you've got your shit together.

It gets better.

You're a man!