[ENFP] - Does she like me? Do you guys ever take a week alone time from someone you love? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[ENFP] Does she like me? Do you guys ever take a week alone time from someone you love?

And all of the other people commenting were NTJs...THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND US.

I believe the term you're looking for is 'cynic.' :p

Still, it's good to get multiple perspectives and nice to see people looking out for each other.

I believe the term you're looking for is 'cynic.' :p

Still, it's good to get multiple perspectives and nice to see people looking out for each other.
Honestly, I could be a thinker (ENTP), but I think I feel too strongly about people to be one. I definitely enjoy trolling and getting a rise out of people, but I also can end up crying during movies or songs, and I tear up when I hear of inspirational feats that humans have done, even in fiction. Doesn't sound ENTP to me.

Honestly, I could be a thinker (ENTP), but I think I feel too strongly about people to be one. I definitely enjoy trolling and getting a rise out of people, but I also can end up crying during movies or songs, and I tear up when I hear of inspirational feats that humans have done, even in fiction. Doesn't sound ENTP to me.

Honestly, it just sounds human to me.

At the end of the day, MBTI is just a tool and we benefit from judging people by their actions rather than trying to explain their intentions because of such and such a type.

Has anyone spoken to you about managing your expectations? What I've said in a previous post in this thread is true. You don't know what you're going to get until you meet in person. You might hit it off more beautifully than you imagined, or you might not. Are you prepared for this?

Honestly, it just sounds human to me.

At the end of the day, MBTI is just a tool and we benefit from judging people by their actions rather than trying to explain their intentions because of such and such a type.

Has anyone spoken to you about managing your expectations? What I've said in a previous post in this thread is true. You don't know what you're going to get until you meet in person. You might hit it off more beautifully than you imagined, or you might not. Are you prepared for this?
I am. It's happen to me before where I hit it off with someone (not to this extent, but to a good extent) and they liked me back obviously, we meet up, and it doesn't go well and they say we should just be friends. I get depressed and lay in bed for a day or two doing nothing, then I get out of the depression and move on.

I am. It's happen to me before where I hit it off with someone (not to this extent, but to a good extent) and they liked me back obviously, we meet up, and it doesn't go well and they say we should just be friends. I get depressed and lay in bed for a day or two doing nothing, then I get out of the depression and move on.

That shit is hard, but I'm glad you've had some experience with this and are primed for what to do. I hope it works out for you this time. And if not, the lovely thing about attending uni is that you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet different people who might be a better fit.

Good luck! :)

That shit is hard, but I'm glad you've had some experience with this and are primed for what to do. I hope it works out for you this time. And if not, the lovely thing about attending uni is that you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet different people who might be a better fit.

Good luck! :)
:) I just hope she truly does like me and that it ends up going well. I'll wait for an INFJ to chime in :D

Did the forum eat a post, @HorsesIncorporated? I was just going to say that's positive that you're keeping it somewhat loose until you do meet.
Ah, I guess it ate it. Yeah, her best friend suggested a threesome between the three of us. Her best friend is extremely attractive, so we started a group chat and we were all flirting/getting sexual/teasing each other, which I as an ENFP love. I asked her privately if it bugged her that I was flirting with her best friend and she said "Of course not, we're not mutually exclusive, so why would it bug me? I introduced you guys in the first place." I also have a Tinder account, so I flirt there too. But she knows, and I've told her explicitly, that if she decides she wants me to be exclusive with her, I will in a heartbeat.

I can't read all that text right now.She lives in another country, and she wants "alone time".

You need another girlfriend. Not because she's a bad person or she isn't right for you. Who knows anything about that. What I do know is you're putting yourself in a bad situation where you need to do the work to make this work out. It is because youe need to visit her, that she takes you for granted. She is probably fucking some other dude, and is waiting for you to fuck up by saying something shitty after not speaking with her for a while. Whether it you being too needy, or you getting paranoid about the situation. Whether she actually intended for that, it'll happen either way while she doesn't want to think about the good part of you when she's with some other guy.

This all sounds like supposition. Well, maybe it should have never been proposed as an idea if you didn't put yourself in a situation where you have to climb over a mountain to be with her.

Get a girl close to you, even if you "don't like her".
Instead of thinking that you need to be convinced over time online that she's (any girl online) the one.

No girl is going to like you at first. In person, a girl will blow you off, and that would be the end of it as most guys aren't putting any energy into it afterwards. They'll write it off as her being a bitch, or not their type. Online she'll be observing you for a while before she's considered you, and adjusted her behavior towards you before you even thought about it or judged her.

The reason I'm saying all that is because we tend to think that people are special, and you likely never find these special people IRL. When the fact is that everyone has likely hidden the best part of themselves when catered to your perception, and we usually don't break the ice as introverts IRL to see it.

And the reason I say that is. Get it out of your head that she's amazing, and go find someone without all these bullshit romantic barriers between you. And fucking make it amazing. That will always be on you, not her. She'll be as amazing as much as she values you.

Last edited:
I can't read all that text right now.She lives in another country, and she wants "alone time".

You need another girlfriend. Not because she's a bad person or she isn't right for you. Who knows anything about that. What I do know is you're putting yourself in a bad situation where you need to do the work to make this work out. It is because youe need to visit her, that she takes you for granted. She is probably fucking some other dude, and is waiting for you to fuck up by saying something shitty after not speaking with her for a while. Whether it you being too needy, or you getting paranoid about the situation. Whether she actually intended for that, it'll happen either way while she doesn't want to think about the good part of you when she's with some other guy.

This all sounds like supposition. Well, maybe it should have never been proposed as an idea if you didn't put yourself in a situation where you have to climb over a mountain to be with her.

Get a girl close to you, even if you "don't like her".
Instead of thinking that you need to be convinced over time online that she's (any girl online) the one.

No girl is going to like you at first. In person, a girl will blow you off, and that would be the end of it as most guys aren't putting any energy into it afterwards. The write it off as her being a bitch, or not your type. Online she'll be observing you for a while before she's considered you, and adjusted her behavior towards you before you even thought about it judged her.

The reason I'm saying all that is because we tend to think that people are special, and you likely never find these special people IRL. When the fact is that everyone has likely hidden the best part of themselves when catered to your perception, and we usually don't break the ice to see it.

And the reason I say that is. Get it out of your head that she's amazing, and go find someone without all these bullshit romantic barriers between you. And fucking make it amazing. That will always be on you, not her. She'll be as amazing as much as she values you.
No reason to get a girl close to me at the moment as I'm leaving in two months anyway. I decided to go to Russia before I really started talking to her. It just happened to work out that way.

You're right about the special part. I never have luck in person, I guess. I have always gotten along well with INFJs, but that's just how it's always went for me.

I'm sorry to be blunt.

But it sounds like you are being catfished/primed

or at the very least used as entertainment by these 2 girls
I wouldn't say catfished because I've video chatted with the one and know she's real. Unfortunately, I trust the one, which means I'm prone to that, I guess. Nothing has lead me to believe that, though.

I wouldn't say catfished because I've video chatted with the one and know she's real. Unfortunately, I trust the one, which means I'm prone to that, I guess. Nothing has lead me to believe that, though.

You know she's a young woman, but beyond that how much do you know about her identity and intentions?

Have you considered that she may be leading you on? The two of them enjoy your attention, compliments and adoration through the internet, without any commitment. That's fine if that's what you want as well and you're just enjoying chatting but you seem to be in over your head and there is no guarantee she will ever meet you or meaningfully reciprocate your feelings.

Worst case scenario, you get taken on a much worse ride. You end up in a foreign country being dragged around by the arm by two flirtatious, charming ladies to malls, restaurants, stores and you get to pay the bill. Then they disappear and leave you out in the cold.

What I'm saying could be completely wrong, but at least think about it, for your own safety.

Last edited:
You know she's a young woman, but beyond that how much do you know about her identity and intentions?

Have you considered that she may be leading you on? The two of them enjoy your attention, compliments and adoration through the internet, without any commitment. That's fine if that's what you want as well and you're just enjoying chatting but you seem to be in over your head and there is no guarantee she will ever meet you or meaningfully reciprocate your feelings.

Worst case scenario, you get taken on a much worse ride. You end up in a foreign country being dragged around by the arm by two flirtatious, charming ladies to malls, restaurants, stores and you get the pay the bill. Then they disappear and leave you out in the cold.

What I'm saying could be completely wrong, but at least think about it, for your own safety.
That worst case scenario implies I'm way dumber than I am, to be completely honest. I've also looked up her name and everything matches up, from the fact that she is a translator (I have found profiles with her name and older pictures of her from years ago on translating sites) and other details. I might be in over my head, and it will either work, or it won't. But it won't destroy me either.