[ENFP] - Does she like me? Do you guys ever take a week alone time from someone you love? | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

[ENFP] Does she like me? Do you guys ever take a week alone time from someone you love?

Oh. She always told me she sees a ton of possibilities everywhere but never knows which to pick.
Oh. I see.
I get that too.

But yeah, we see the possibilities.

Ambivalence.
She's an ambivalent one. I can relate to that too. Long distant relationships/online dating can be rough. I mean, it is rough.

I'm sorry, man.

My only advice is:

If you’re going to Moscow be sure you’re doing it for you, not her.

Do not spend money on her.

Do not volunteer your monogamy to (or expect monogamy from) someone who is inviting you to have cyber threesomes.

If she’s not grooming you, she’s on a way more casual level than what you’re obviously looking for. Proceed if you will, but take her off the pedestal. Keep your heart close and your eyes open.
This.

I didn't realize this thread was so hot...11 pages in a day is a lot, with a lot of people chiming in. Thanks for all the advice guys...even you insufferable thinkers! ♥️

Thanks for living such a dramatic life! :D

But seriously, I hope things do work out for you. Keep us posted!

I will do that. As an ENFP, I dive Right in and have a lot of trouble protecting my heart.
Thanks for living such a dramatic life! :D

But seriously, I hope things do work out for you. Keep us posted!

Thanks. I do too. I don't have much hope though.

@sassafras @BritNi this is why I'm being so flirtatious in that other thread. I'm not a total slut, it just keeps my mind off of other more pressing things that are out of my control.

I will do that. As an ENFP, I dive Right in and have a lot of trouble protecting my heart.

Thanks. I do too. I don't have much hope though.

@sassafras @BritNi this is why I'm being so flirtatious in that other thread. I'm not a total slut, it just keeps my mind off of other more pressing things that are out of my control.
I think we are used to flirts around here.
We all have our moments.
Just a lot of love in this place.

But...sometimes it's just creepy.

I think we are used to flirts around here.
We all have our moments.
Just a lot of love in this place.

Seriously, its impressive. People are as smooth as peanut butter.

But...sometimes it's just creepy.

How so?

There's some sadness here :unhappy:

I was just being an insufferable thinker, don't mind me.
Yes. Idk maybe i'm too old school or too catholic but i'm never comfortable with any flirting here or elsewhere. God. I need practice. Maybe i should use this forum to practice.