Does Bill Clinton Owe Monica Lewinsky an Apology? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Does Bill Clinton Owe Monica Lewinsky an Apology?

Should Bill Apologize to Monica?

• Total voters
An older man in the seat of power, a young woman attracted to power... They both played their parts very well but I seriously doubt she was taken advantage of. She took just as much advantage boning the President thinking it would get her somewhere. They both deserved the backlash from it and I still believe she is owned absolutely nothing. I was nearly the same age as her when it happened. She was not an innocent. Modern day feminists need to put on their big girl panties and own up to bad behavior instead of always playing the victim card. Maybe then people will actually start taking them seriously.
Perfectly said.

Women are invincible goddesses/badasses who don't need no help from nobody and are in fact geniuses. Monica is a strong independent woman who is smart, like all women- smarter than men in fact, and anyone who challenges this is a sexist-

*Monica makes mistake, narrative shift*

OMG, an adult consenting female college graduate? Basically the same thing as a child. Bill Clinton controlled her tiny brain so well that for years and years she repeatedly told everyone that the relationship was consented to and even initiated by her and it's only just now that the mind control over her feeble brain has worn off.

This is in reality just another attempt to give women the right to revoke consent years or even decades after intercourse to protect them from having to face the reality of having made a mistake. Men must take the blame for thier poor choices.

If I were Bill Clinton, I wouldn't have cheated in the first place. Hillary Clinton is all I'd ever need.

Hillary Clinton sure is a woman.

Oh man...

The way she walks, the way she talks.

Oh man...

7593a38bd7ad51ab2689bb336809bcf1.jpg

il_340x270.1017232864_621u.jpg

@Lurk
@efromm
@JennyDaniella
@acd

Hillary Clinton is just my type. Bill Clinton was a lucky man. He got to kiss her, hold her close, and witness her in all her splendor.

It enrages me how he damaged her so with his adultery. I wouldn't have done that to her.

Oh, how cold the world can be.

May we bless Hillary Clinton with incense, our American princess.

I can't tell if @Pin is being sarcastic or not... Since he has questionable taste in leaders; Napoleon, Stalin, Putin, Xi Jinping...
Nope! If I had met Hillary Clinton in college, that would be a wrap.

We'd get married and raise a family. Our days would be productive and our nights filled with passion.

She'd get promoted, I'd get promoted.

I'd become President, she'd become President.

It would be a fine romance, with no quarrels, with no insults, and all morals.

We'd be like two clams in a dish of chowder.

Nope! If I had met Hillary Clinton in college, that would be a wrap.

We'd get married and raise a family. Our days would be productive and our nights filled with passion.

She'd get promoted, I'd get promoted.

I'd become President, she'd become President.

It would be a fine romance, with no quarrels, with no insults, and all morals.

We'd be like two clams in a dish of chowder.
fry.PNG

I think he should pay her off. Tbh. Like keep her on his payroll for a while.

Reactions: Salii