Do you experiment with drugs? | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Do you experiment with drugs?

I've never dabbled with drugs besides the social consumption of alcohol, and on very rare occasions, tobacco.

I feel revulsion towards drug addicts.

Reactions: slant
The fate of some that let their addictions take over their lives.

life-now.jpg

I wanna try psychedelics real bad. I want to break through and experience the other side of.... Who even knows what? Other dimensions or a collective unconsciousness? I'm fascinated but risk averse. So I've just been reading a bit about it.
If you only do one thing ever..

DMT.

it's one of those things you ONLY do once, and that's all you need to know ever

Tell us the story. I'd love to read/hear it.
This is what I wrote the day after it happened:

I guess the summary would be i was taken to a carnival. It was really fun but it all went by so fast. And then after I got examined by lights but I told them it was fine because I had so much fun at the carnival. I asked them a lot of questions and they basically just told me my job was to have fun that by being myself and engaging in play that I was contributing to other people's progression and also to let go and embrace the love I'm being given with Jon and stop getting distracted. Other people keep asking me out and investing time in them is taking me away from making the primary solid. They told me to not get caught up in the gifts I was being given and to show gratitude or theyd take it back.

My gift was the ability to make people feel what I feel, express emotions in a way that is very tangible and relatable including my comedy. It was made very clear to me that if I took it for granted and let it get to my head it would be taken away from me because it was not FOR me, basically I'm just a vessel for this to help others.

The first trip I did I didn't "break through" but they said (it was like, aliens, I knew they were aliens even though I never actually saw them), this is all of human pleasure and I felt it and it was great. Then they said this is all of human pain and it was the fucking worst sensation I have had in my life I begged them to stop and they said "this is all there is, these two things".

I remember seeing a ton of images flash before my eyes like all of human history or something. Then I just opened my eyes and it was over.

The second time I tried in that session I did break through and that was the carnival trip.

It was like 8 hours of a carnival going on rides and playing games but it happened in one moment. The best I can describe it is that it's like if you have a flashdrive and files on it, each file is separate but technically they are all layered on top of each other they are contained in the same storage but you can tell each moment is distinct from one another even though it all happens at the same exact time.

At the very end they wanted to examine me and I distinctly remember saying,

"I had so much fun at the carnival do whatever you want to me, I don't care!"

All they did was like flash a light over my body but it was like they were scanning me. Then I woke up.

I wanna try psychedelics real bad. I want to break through and experience the other side of.... Who even knows what? Other dimensions or a collective unconsciousness? I'm fascinated but risk averse. So I've just been reading a bit about it.

I'm wary of people who say this is their experience with psychedelics. It opens things up for people who don't explore ideas on their own, but your brain is capable of exploring those ideas without drugs. Just from knowing you on the forum I can tell you already ponder those ideas when sober.

I'm wary of people who say this is their experience with psychedelics. It opens things up for people who don't explore ideas on their own, but your brain is capable of exploring those ideas without drugs. Just from knowing you on the forum I can tell you already ponder those ideas when sober.
:<3purple:

Drugs... I remember only Microsoft Windows Vista... :)

I went through a phase from 2005-2012... it was weird... i've done nearly everything around at the time... (i don't think perscription drugs were a thing yet. at least from what i knew.)

Nowadays i really only do Delta 8 as i feel it is legit enough to smoke, and not worry about any addictive possiblilities...

-_- those who are against the flower... (like so many people here in nebraska...) who say, "well they spray it on."

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SPRAY ON THE VEGIES YOU EAT? yeah that is way worse and more harmful.

the spray is much like how one would spray butter on popcorn or corn on the cob... it's just the enhancement. And same thing when you get it in tinctures, vape format, or gummies...

It's not as dangerous as GMO foods... or it could be the same type of danger... (only time will tell.) However it's gonna be sold on the streets in the guise of the Delta9 so might as well smoke Delta8 as it is legal.

sorry, repressed tangeant i have been holding in.

But really i only do Delta 8 as it is not as "droggy inducing" as many Delta9 strands.

I drink maybe once a year... and that is only if it s a special occasion... and preferably wine...

other drugs are just not worthy... they hold too many unwanted side effects to be alluring.

I don't and won't have anything against any drugs... except Abilify... if you or anyone you know is perscribed this... get them off of it ASAP so they can begin the recovery process.

but people tend to have a dislike for drugs due to assosiaction... "i have this friend who was addicted to meth..."

which to me is justified, as it is first hand experience of knowing the effects... on the other hand, the drug wars started because of a racist guy was robbed by a black man who was wanting cash for cannabis... very alarming eh?

However i just think the guy was racist and decided cannabis was a bad thing because blacks smoked it more. -_- i really hate america's 1910s-1950s... (MAGA references this time period. remember this.)

:O i am really talkative today...

i have an addictive personality and stay away from addictive drugs... (including nicotine)

Cannabis is all i really need every so often to relax and focus my mind.

I've done plenty of drugs. It's like anything else; they're okay for some people and not for others. I personally don't think that the majority of adults in America should be given a driver's license, for example.

One common theme I've seen in some of the posts here is the loss of control. The handful of times I've experienced this has been from sleeping pills (Ambien) or Xanax. I've been so drunk as to blackout only once, and I'll mix weed and alcohol for fun with no ill effects. Maybe I'm an outlier.

Anyway, I guess I could probably sum up my thoughts on drugs with this: It's totally okay if you want to do drugs as long as you aren't an obnoxious asshole who makes it your mission to do stupid shit, put others at risk, or make everyone uncomfortable with your habits and decisions. It's also totally okay to *not* want to do drugs as long as you're not a self-righteous buzzkilling prick who is hellbent on imposing your warped personal values on everyone else that crosses your path. There is no "one size fits all" here.

Last edited: