Do you believe in ghosts? | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe in ghosts?

• Yes I do believe in ghosts.

Votes: 83 51.6%
  • No I do not believe in ghosts

Votes: 78 48.4%

• Total voters
I have not seen any yet but I have to believe because my cousin has a third eye and he's been seeing ghost since when we were just kids.

I believe in ghosts. Since people I know have seen ghosts and I've had supernatural experiences myself. However, I believe more in 'spirits', and I have a hard time believing in ghosts walking around in white sheets draped over their bodies. :/

Reactions: yokai
I like to believe in ghosts because I think they are spooky fun. I cannot say I have personally came face to face with one but when I did spend time in Central America, I did see things in the distance and stuff out of the corner of my eyes on this one particular dirt road. I'm fully aware of certain environmental factors that trick our brains into feeling and seeing things, especially at night, I mean, if you stare into any wooded area at night, you'd probably see things that aren't really there, but that can't explain some of the odd moments I had on that road and some of the explanations the locals gave me regarding what I experienced.
I am very open minded about the paranormal and you would think I would have several ghost encounters by now but I haven't. I know there are plenty of fake ghost videos and now more then ever, they are easy to fake. But I still watch paranormal videos for that one clip that will convince me. I recently came across this video and if it's faked, it's a really good one and the editing should win an Emmy, so I want to share it and see what some of you think because that whole chair thing really got my attention (2 minutes in and stuff starts happening):

Now, here is the other side of this whole ghost thing and one element I never thought the folks at CERN and the Large Hadron Collider would ever have shared with the world and that is them disproving the existence of ghosts:

For me, this whole thing is interesting because I like the notion of having ghosts around us but I also love science and that is usually the evidence I tend to value most.

Last edited:
Reactions: ESC2367 and yokai
I believe in ghosts / spirits.

The idea of a want or desire being poignant enough to anchor a soul to this realm and to prevent it from passing on
makes sense to me. I feel that sometimes, said spirits want only to be heard and will do anything they can in
their attempt to be.

I believe in ghosts / spirits.

The idea of a want or desire being poignant enough to anchor a soul to this realm and to prevent it from passing on
makes sense to me. I feel that sometimes, said spirits want only to be heard and will do anything they can in
their attempt to be.
How do you feel about what the Large Hadron Collider has revealed about lack of ghost energy particles? If ghosts are like dark matter, how are they able to manipulate the environment? I mean, you saw what they did with those chairs. Honestly, the reason I care about this is because I want to know that when I die, I wont be trapped as a ghost. That would be the worst. I've had dreams I'm a ghost walking around my town and it felt awful and even lonelier than I usually feel.

How do you feel about what the Large Hadron Collider has revealed about lack of ghost energy particles? If ghosts are like dark matter, how are they able to manipulate the environment? I mean, you saw what they did with those chairs. Honestly, the reason I care about this is because I want to know that when I die, I wont be trapped as a ghost. That would be the worst. I've had dreams I'm a ghost walking around my town and it felt awful and even lonelier than I usually feel.
Curiously, I haven't read / researched about the hadron collider and ghost energy particles. I feel like ghosts may be composed of a fleeting ethereal matter we may not quite understand. Sort of in-line with agnosticism in a sense, at least from a scientific standpoint. From an idealistic one, the sheer will some exude in life could carry well into death. A concrete example of exertion of willpower is the parents that are known to lift vehicles to save their children in a seemingly random fit of superhuman strength they are unable to replicate. Someone with that amount of willpower, I feel, could very well exude such a potent ability in death, were there something keeping them in the realm of the living.

As for your latter - I suppose in order to prohibit that being 'trapped', one might have to prepare their souls to accept the eventuality of death and to let go of any attachments that might hold them fast. That's a curious dream, though. How often does it happen?

Curiously, I haven't read / researched about the hadron collider and ghost energy particles. I feel like ghosts may be composed of a fleeting ethereal matter we may not quite understand. Sort of in-line with agnosticism in a sense, at least from a scientific standpoint. From an idealistic one, the sheer will some exude in life could carry well into death. A concrete example of exertion of willpower is the parents that are known to lift vehicles to save their children in a seemingly random fit of superhuman strength they are unable to replicate. Someone with that amount of willpower, I feel, could very well exude such a potent ability in death, were there something keeping them in the realm of the living.

As for your latter - I suppose in order to prohibit that being 'trapped', one might have to prepare their souls to accept the eventuality of death and to let go of any attachments that might hold them fast. That's a curious dream, though. How often does it happen?
The dream was non-stop for a while but then I tried to analyze it and what I came up with was that it was me walking to a house where I knew that I was not welcomed or loved and is why I would just roam aimlessly instead. So when I figured it was just my stupid heart making me dream that, it's been a few months since the dream has stopped after the analysis and I'm glad for that since I felt so helpless and lost walking at night in all those neighborhoods looking for some form of destination or purpose as to why I was there.

Last edited:
Reactions: yokai and Synergos
I've yet to see one... but i am sure they're afraid of me... it's like... "everyone! it's the one who tries conversating with us on what the afterlife is all about!"

They really don't wanna say... i mean why are they so secretive? i just wanna know, to prepare...
I mean if i need to have toilet paper buried with me...

Reactions: InfernoMink
:O that first video; wow!
That’s what I’m saying. If fake, that’s quality faked goods. I think if that house does that to the chairs, why not go back and install cams in each room and wait for it to happen again. Crazy if people saw chairs stacking on their own.

Reactions: yokai and ESC2367
That’s what I’m saying. If fake, that’s quality faked goods. I think if that house does that to the chairs, why not go back and install cams in each room and wait for it to happen again. Crazy if people saw chairs stacking on their own.
exactly, they really need to go back...

Reactions: InfernoMink
Do ghosts believe in me? :thonking: