Do people realise the truth about power? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Do people realise the truth about power?

If you only think about the money motivator, you forget about the human desires for power and sex.

Don’t make the mistake of saying any of those are equal, or interchangeable, or that possession of one by default gets you another.

Cheers,
Ian

You are chosen if you are on the same page as them, if not, you won't be allowed in. Then, once in, you will be given the bias and influence required.

Mostly everyone can be bought, especially when the pressure to succeed/survive is high

plastic-baby-doll-at-rothschild-party.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

4af6v5p3xUFlcHC6p_hOmeYWg5pT9K9fBs08mT-cljw.jpg

84f39cce1cc5d357e8caca20a705fff1.jpg

Reactions: aeon and Wyote
Reactions: aeon
You'll get a kick out of this one.

"These politicians make me sigh Democracy is just a lie As long as we are rich enough Each gouvernment will do for us We feed like vampires on the world We are the first, they are the third There ain’t no hope, we had our chance We spent the world for one last dance" .......................................................................... "So keep on dancing, all you fools"

:looninati::pumpkin:

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
iu

Y’alls keep posting Alphaville so I can feel 15 again, please. :p

A Victory of Love, because Amor Vincit Omnia,
Ian

I love how everyone in here is posting this stuff like it's some sort of revelation

Lmfao

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
I love how everyone in here is posting this stuff like it's some sort of revelation

Lmfao

I'm sure it will be revealing to some. Do you know what they are eating?

If you only think about the money motivator, you forget about the human desires for power and sex.

Don’t make the mistake of saying any of those are equal, or interchangeable, or that possession of one by default gets you another.

Cheers,
Ian
Good point, but they are highly linked. Hard to get sex when you are broke.

These people in the top 1% don't necessarily have better lives. Doing drugs and hookers all day and going on some weird ass parties...No thanks. And having affairs, broken marriages etc.

I believe in the soul and their lifestyle is totally devoid of meaning and ethical principles. It's honestly better to live modestly, with good intentions, ethics and purpose.

The point of life is not to be given wealth. In other words, the path is more important than the destination.

Last edited:
These people in the top 1% don't necessarily have better lives. Doing drugs and hookers all day and going on some weird ass parties...No thanks. And having affairs, broken marriages etc.

I believe in the soul and their lifestyle is totally devoid of meaning and ethical principles. It's honestly better to live modestly, with good intentions, ethics and purpose.

The point of life is not to be given wealth. In other words, the path is more important than the destination.
I suspect one problem with comparisons of their lives and the rest is that we are usually talking different psychologies in the first place. So assuming the other 99% would do the same in their shoes is problematic. Having said that, I think both poverty and great wealth are a challenge to anyones sanity and character. The key is to have goals and projects. A life of hedonism will only at best give some satisfaction and at worse lead to drug abuse and unhealthy choices. Maslovs hierarchy kicks in here. You have to try and get to the top of the triangle, which is often incompatible which what got you into the 1% in the first place. An example of someone who has handled great wealth and success very well is Paul McCartney.

Good point, but they are highly linked. Hard to get sex when you are broke.

David, it appears that you are going threw an awakening process. The beginning can be confusing and a bit overwhelming. Try not to make assumptions as to what is or is not. The answers will self populate as the real picture takes form.
The sex, power and wealth are just tools of influence. The prize at stake is the soul.

Do your own research David. Lost sheep look to and believe fact check sites for their foundation of beliefs. Its lazy. Its typical. If you really want to understand you can. Don't let other try to lead you. The light inside will guide you.