Do INFJs like sex? | INFJ Forum

Do INFJs like sex?

Satya

C'est la vie
Retired Staff
May 11, 2008
MBTI
INXP
I don't particularly, but I've been told that is because I probably haven't done it right. I do, however, absolutely love talking about it.

Satya said:
I do, however, absolutely love talking about it.

Is there a rational reason for that?

I've never been one for soul bonding during sex. I don't think I've ever 'made love,' for me it's the feelings, release, pleasure aspects of it. I'm up and down with it too - like it, love it, can't get enough or bored, never think of it.

sriv said:
Is there a rational reason for that?

I have no idea. I think I'm a voyeur at heart. Is that rational?

sumone said:
I've never been one for soul bonding during sex. I don't think I've ever 'made love,' for me it's the feelings, release, pleasure aspects of it. I'm up and down with it too - like it, love it, can't get enough or bored, never think of it.

I think that is why I don't like it. I'm looking for something more than the physical component.

oh, love it

bit of a solo exhibitionist in my apt (only too much)

love the bonding of it though, along with the physical

Does love overlap with sexual pleasure for an INFJ? (or is this an individual trait?)

MOOOOAAA-er, I mean I'm quite intrested to see where this thread goes.

That is all.

Motor Jax said:
love the bonding of it though, along with the physical

That is what the sex I have had has been missing. It doesn't form into a close, personal relationship. Without that, it isn't much different than masturbation.

Satya said:
I don't particularly, but I've been told that is because I probably haven't done it right. I do, however, absolutely love talking about it.

I'm sorry, I'm still laughing (spitting all over self while at work . . . )

I don't mean to offend Satya . . . I'm just at work right now, got through with patient care, and that was the first post I'd read here in awhile. Seriously bust up laughing . . . anyone who didn't already think I was weird now officially does . . .

I'm always happy to bring laughter into people's day. And I know that if I couldn't laugh at myself then I would probably go insane.

I've had many good natured laughs on here too, it's great.

In a way though I guess we spend our whole lives trying to 'do it right'. LOL Will we ever *make love* one day and all spiritual and physical energies collide and ooooOOOOOO YEEHAW UTOPIA! "I did it right!"
Nah

Although, I do give a killer back massage . . . people always fall asleep. And if you pop in a movie I love, I'll massage the duration of the movie . . . it's my BFF's way of manipulating back rubs out of me LOL!! But I don't mind. I can't seem to watch movies without doing something with my hands . . .

Seeing this thread and talking about sex didn't get me excited but mention a back massage .......... YES!

Oh yeah! Head, back, legs . . . Eucalyptus oil . . . candles that smell like food . . . (arg, now I'm hungry again)

My speciality is the scalp massage, it also includes the neck and shoulders.
Very relaxing :)

I'm good with shoulders, and that little spot on the bottom of your neck and the beginning of your back.

Traitors!

:?

Cough...I like cuddling...a lot. :oops:

Aww . . . Satya's just a little old cuddly wuddly bear . . . (yes, I am perfectly aware of my weirdness . . )