Do INFJs like sex? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Do INFJs like sex?

That is indeed a surprise that people would choose to do that.

Let's following the progression of the logic here:
1) Sex before marriage results in kid
2) For whatever reason, sex isn't as good as it was before
3) Relationship ends
4) Kid grows up without father in their life every day

One huge problem with with kids these days its because EVEN IF they do/did have a father in the house, their father is/wasn't a good example.

How much worse off will a kid with no father be?

Seriously, if you take a look at what men were like 100 years ago there is a DRASTIC difference to what 'men' are today. Men these days are boys in adult bodies that insist on remaining in adolescence because they don't know what they want. Peter Pan syndrome all over the place.

I'm not bringing my beliefs into this, I'm just looking over history and showing what happens when there is a lack of male leadership in the house.

Having kids inside marriage is MUCH better.

Because, once you've done this magic ceremony, you'll be a much better parent!

Well there's no arguing if your outlook on life is as bleak as this.

I have made no statements on my outlook of life. I'm simply making statements that men need to grow up actually act their age and be responsible the way men did when our grandparents were our age.

Deciding, based on my opinion that having children inside marriage is best, that life is now bleak is quite an overreaction.

I have made no statements on my outlook of life. I'm simply making statements that men need to grow up actually act their age and be responsible the way men did when our grandparents were our age.

Deciding, based on my opinion that having children inside marriage is best, that life is now bleak is quite an overreaction.

A: Take a look at Jester's reply.
B: Marriage isn't permanent. My parents have both had multiple marriages.

I'm not talking about the divine right now either. I'm talking about what contributes to the long-term success of the relationship - I mean, that's the goal of love, right? To be with the person you care about as much and as long as possible.

I would add that mutual interest is the key. There's no point of sticking with someone who does not want to be cared about.

I say it's not the degree of how hot things are in bed but the resolve and commitment that even if things aren't as you would prefer them, you're not going anywhere but sticking with your spouse. That is love - it's not selfish or self-centered and it gives your spouse the freedom to be who they are rather than saying, 'If you're not more like this' or 'If it's not like this, I'm outta here'.

I can't imagine that any woman truly wants to be tested out first and then returned if she doesn't meet expectations.

OK I get it now :)

You might be surprised but it's the lack of selfishness that ruins most relationships from my point of view. And best sex comes from being very selfish. You'll just have to take my word for it - I did try the other way first.

There's lots of data to support my claim if you know where to look: half of divorces happen because of "bad sex". And what about the bad boys? The epitome of selfishness. Did you ever had a case that a girl you liked fell for one of those? That's because selfish behavior exudes self-confidence and safety.

Don't get me wrong - selflessness also has tremendous attractive power but it must be built on solid base. Otherwise it will be confused for pleasing attempts.

Anyway I do not support 'If it's not like this, I'm outta here' either. That's just inconsiderate and rude. But suppressing your own needs is rude also.

Oh and real women - they do not mind that much for being tested. They do the same for guys all the time in their own little ways.

A: Take a look at Jester's reply.
B: Marriage isn't permanent. My parents have both had multiple marriages.

Well, someone's goal isn't to have only one strong marriage their whole life, and divorce is acceptable to them, then I would agree with Tamagochi, Jester, and you.

Last edited:
I personally feel as though this ^^ conversation should come to an end, agree to disagree.

Well, someone's goal isn't to have only one strong marriage their whole life, and divorce is acceptable to them, then I would agree with Tamagochi, Jester, and you.

I believe that most people have a dream of a strong life-lasting bonding experience (aka "marriage"). Then reality happens: feelings change, accidental pregnancy, need for financial stability and so on. People make mistakes and then they adapt.

I'd like to apologize if I made anyone feel belittled or judged. It was not nor was it ever my intention to do so.

I don't feel strongly most of the debate topics/threads in this forum. For once, I actually felt strongly about something, so I wanted to take a shot at debating my side.

Ok, now back to my hole.

Reactions: Tamagochi