Discover your Visual DNA | INFJ Forum

Discover your Visual DNA

this is nice, thanks ^^ i got Sophisticat for personality, Voyager for mind.. but i don't believe the mind one too much. i love how they did the results with all the pictures and designs -really great!

I got wild cat for personality I wonder if its the same description.

I got the reformer for mind,

I found it to be a lot more accurate then my personality one.

Last edited:
Mood: Dreamer
Fun: Escape Artist
Habits: Back to basics
Social: Thoughtful

You're an adventurous soul with a bit of a romantic outlook. You have a very creative spirit and love to search out new experiences that will fuel your imagination. When it comes to art, you have a traditional approach. You appreciate the history of a piece, the stories that it holds. You can definitely be a touch sentimental at times. As for music, it's the soundtrack to your world. You're up to speed with downloading, and your mp3 is always close by. Music helps you focus and concentrate. You probably find it hard to ever switch it off.

Fun : Conqueror
Always the first to take the leap, you like to look forward and try not to have regrets. You like to see where life takes you--this positive attitude will give you a wealth of experience. When it comes to holidays you see them as the perfect chance to further yourself and to learn more about the world around you. You like to be immersed in a completely different world and would be really bored just sitting on a beach. And what turns you off? It might some cruel, but half man, half wolf? That's gross!

Habits: New Wave Puritan
You appreciate the simplicity of nature and the beauty of the world around you. It's important to slow down and retreat from frenzy of life. Your choice of drink shows that you care about your health and make sure you're putting the right stuff in. As for the home, you like to think you have a very cool and contemporary taste. It's not just about function--it's important to live in a space that's very stylish too.

For you, friendship is all about being there for one another. It's so precious to know that there are a few special people in the world that you can always rely on. When you think of freedom, you think of being in charge of your direction. You don't like to be tied down. It's important to be spontaneous and follow your heart.

Mood: Wild Cat
Habits: Back to Basics

Moods : Easy Rider
You're an adventurous person with a limitless imagination.
You're never afraid of a challenge, and you see beauty even in the most inhospitable environments.
You have a pioneering attitude to life – always moving to the next challenge.
When it comes to art, you tend to have a traditional approach.
You are passionate about history and true classics.
Truly great art stands the test of time. Your music collection is your treasure.
You're a focused listener and you're always on the look out for something new.

Fun : Escape Artist
You're insatiable! Your thirst for affection never drops.
You’ve got a high sex drive, and appetite for lurve..
When it comes to holidays, there's no stopping you once you've got the taste for adventure…
It's a chance to explore activities that you don't have the time for in day-to-day life.

Habits : Back To Basics

You’re never happier than when you snuggled up, eyes shut.
So whether you're worn out, or just plain lazy, lay back, relax and catch up on some zzzzzs!
Your choice of drink shows that you care about your health and make sure you're putting the right stuff in.
As for the home, you have an expressive personality with contemporary taste.
You like to be surrounded by the precious possessions that define who you are.

Social : Relaxed

For you friendship is all about being there for one another.
You can't imagine life without your best friends.
And they're the first place you go when you need some advice.
When you think of freedom – you think of technology opening doors and providing you with the links
to communicate wherever you are.

Mood: Wild Cat
You're an adventurous soul with a bit of a romantic outlook. You have a very creative spirit and love to search out new experiences that will fuel your imagination. When it comes to art, you're definitely unconventional; you are drawn to the beauty of the human body - and to the opportunity to express your identity through it. As for music, you're a focused listener and always on the lookout for something new.

Fun : Escape Artist
You're insatiable! Your thirst for affection never drops.
You

I liked the test, fairly accurate, being slightly off on the last part. I'm usually not asking friends for advice.

You can be both calm and peaceful, and you like to feel free to explore your environment. You can be a little nostalgic and you love revisiting familiar places and memories.When it comes to art, you're definitely unconventional. You like to think differently, always from another perspective. You have a good sense of humor. You like how music helps you unwind and switch off. Music transports you away from the everyday grind.

You love physical activity - you've got serious wanderlust. Keeping a clear head and healthy body makes you ready for whatever life throws at you. When it comes to holidays, there's no stopping you once you get the taste for adventure_ It's a chance to explore activities that you don't have the time for in day-to-day life. And what turns you off? It might sound cruel - but half man half wolf? That's gross!

Habits: New Wave Puritan
You appreciate the simplicity of nature and the beauty of the world around you. It's important to slow down and retreat from frenzy of life. Your choice of drink shows that you care about your health and make sure you're putting the right stuff in. As for the home, you have an expressive personality with a contemporary taste. You like to be surrounded by the precious possessions that define who you are.

Social: Relaxed
For you, friendship is all about being there for one another. You can't imagine life without your best friends. And they're the first place you go when you need some advice. When you think of freedom - the great outdoors spring to mind. Getting back to nature is a big draw. It's the perfect place to find peace and quiet.

Also, how can you not choose that terrible hairy back. The vomit came close, but that back...that back...:m077:

I could not decide for a lot of these, especially the "gross" and "music" ones.

I'm so deeply rooted in music that I found it hard to pick just one way to enjoy it.

anywho
Mood: dreamer
fun: thriller (eh)
personality habits: back to basics
social: relaxed

I'm a wild cat, rawr

mood:dreamer
fun:thriller
habits:back to basics
social:thoughtful

Habits: Back to Basics
Social: Relaxed

You're a "Wild Cat"

You're a laid back person with an active imagination. Sometimes it can be difficult to pin you down, but that's just because you tend to be interested in everything.When it comes to art, you're definitely unconventional; you are drawn to the beauty of the human body – and to the opportunity to express your identity through it.

So I went to the site, and somehow signed up. Did the Personality Portrait, which is related or is the Big 5 personality traits, and ended up with The Architect.

You are The Architect

The Architect is a process minded creative, with a keen eye for detail and an uncompromising talent for seeing things through according to their vision. What they may lack in communication skills they make up for in conviction.

The others are The Crusader, The Judge, The Maverick, The Guide, The Revolutionary, The Conductor, The Director, The Bullhorn, The Sculptor, The Preserver, The Professor, The Provider, The Knight, The Artist, and The Mechanic.