Derail This Thread | Page 44 | INFJ Forum

Derail This Thread

I had another idea... Maybe a bad one. Quite likely. For another thread, but this time "Keep This Page on Topic." I'd pick a topic in the OP, and then when each page reaches or gets around 20 posts, the next poster would have to pick a new topic, but to keep the conversation from being disjointed, it would have to connect with the previous topic in some way.

Nevermind. I've lost it. It's all gone, whatever it is I had.

I DID steal your soul, so I suppose parting with Free's boogers was only fair, no matter how painful it was to say goodbye. :sleepy:

I'm almost willing to say it was a fair trade...:grinning: I'm pretty thrilled about it really.

Reactions: hush
I'm almost willing to say it was a fair trade...:grinning: I'm pretty thrilled about it really.

I bet her boogers are full of secrets too. More even than the Eternal Pumpkin's hidden carriage/hot dog stand abilities. Only she can confirm, however... unless you accidentally stumble upon any hidden abilities...

Beware the beguiling boogers. :mlight:

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I bet her boogers are full of secrets too. More even than the Eternal Pumpkin's hidden carriage/hot dog stand abilities. Only she can confirm, however... unless you accidentally stumble upon any hidden abilities...

Beware the beguiling boogers. :mlight:

What the... this is getting curious-er and curious-er...

Reactions: hush
giphy.gif
Narr, those moving faces are so creepy...don't do it!

cocker springer mix

Reactions: Siimplicity
Terriers bark too much. It'd drive her nuts.