Derail This Thread | Page 42 | INFJ Forum

Derail This Thread

Lol!!! @dang can't spell.

giphy.gif

Other moral of the story: If you see an owl is involved, listen to your feelings.

You owlist. In fact, I'm sensing a general birdism here. Well, bigotry breeds bigotry so I won't be playing that game.

Okay. Nah. I'm gonna play it. And play it hard. I hate toast.

You owlist. In fact, I'm sensing a general birdism here. Well, bigotry breeds bigotry so I won't be playing that game.

Okay. Nah. I'm gonna play it. And play it hard. I hate toast.

Wha whaaat!? ok ok I'm an owlist but not because I'm a bigot. I play owls like an instrument. when I blow into their butt they sound like a didgeridoo

Wha whaaat!? ok ok I'm an owlist but not because I'm a bigot. I play owls like an instrument. when I blow into their butt they sound like a didgeridoo

What a shame. I'm an owl and I love people that hate owls. Oh well.

(Nice and clever pun lol). I can imagine you doing that. And it's quite a sight!! :flushed:

(I noticed this thread was way too on the rails, so it's possible I'm just posting random, senseless junk...)

(I noticed this thread was way too on the rails, so it's possible I'm just posting random, senseless junk...)

I knew what you were doing right from the start, and it meant so much to me :')

Btw, to derail this thread is actually to keep in on rail, so you were actually putting it back on the rails by putting it off the rails.

I knew what you were doing right from the start, and it meant so much to me :')

Btw, to derail this thread is actually to keep in on rail, so you were actually putting it back on the rails by putting it off the rails.

That makes me, hmm... I'm kind of tempted... no... maybe... To start a thread where the purpose is to keep it on topic? But if I picked a specific topic, it would just be like any other thread with a specific topic, hmmmmm......