Derail This Thread | Page 41 | INFJ Forum

Derail This Thread

The word "enjoy" hmmm. It comes close to my experience. The phrase: "watch in horror, unable to tear eyes away" hmmm. A little closer.

The drawn out sentence "click play and be fully conscious to an extent I never knew was possible about how much I regretted the action of clicking play and the ontological principle sustaining my existence, and starring shocked and scandalised at myself for ever clicking play in the first place and then proceeding to gouge my eyes out with a ball point pen and then flushing them down a toilet (wrapped in disposable wipes of course) whilst giving myself a lobotomy with the handle of a toothbrush and drinking a bottle of drain cleaner" hmmm. That about summarises my response. But "enjoy" - yeah, that'll do.

Yes exactly this. The video is a call to purge. Once it's in you, you need it out. So of course you set out to extract it. The good news is, once you successfully extract it, you realize the extra baggage of regret has been removed as well thus liberating you from some of your own personal issues that arise from carrying around guilt and regret. The bad news is, popping your eyes out and stabbing yourself in the head is not how to extract it.

@Milktoast Bandit, I have heard you are quite fond of getting drunk and exposing yourself. But if you are to listen to only one thing I ever say please listen to me now. No matter how curious you are to find out what may happen if you were to put your dick in this lovely alligator snapping turtle's mouth, please, for the love of god, resist the urge to do so. This is not a trick. I am just trying to be a good friend and don't want you to do anything you might regret. But with that being said, you are an adult. I can't stop you from touching the proverbial stove, or placing your dick in this wonderful animal's mouth. So do as you please, just remember that I think this would be a great time to be cautious and to wait for another less dangerous opportunity to whip out your dick and to place it somewhere in a comical manner. You have been sufficiently warned. Have a good day.

Uuhhhh... Thanks but you're a little late. I already did what you mentioned. Damn thing bit it clean off... I wrestled my dong from it's jaws. Once I got it back I didn't know what to do, so I made a key ring. Like a lucky rabbits foot. There's a silver lining to everything...

:m025::m190: why didn't i listen to my gut feeling and not played that video?

once again i didn't listen to my feelings.... wtfudge. :m040:

Moral of the story: don't listen to your feelings and you'll experience interesting, though regrettable things :)