Derail This Thread | Page 43 | INFJ Forum

Derail This Thread

I think we know your MBTI now. You better replace your "meh" with: TJTJ. Not possible? Oh. But it is.

:m081:

Okay. Okay. Take that back. FPFP.

I'm having an identity crisis. I'm neither an introvert, nor an extrovert, I have no perceiving function so I must not be taking in any data from the world, and I'm either double feeling or double thinking.

*implodes*

It's not my fault you blather on like a bubbly-jock!!

*starts weeping softly*

A blathering bubbly jock! ugh! I just have all these owl didgeridoos to play and the pickle colored johnnies are too much right now! I'm sorry!!!

*hugs you and sobs*
*@Frees boogers that are in your hair get stuck in my eyebrows*

Fwiw I hate didgeridoos

Oh. P.S. I feel bad, as though it falls under cultural non-appreciation, but I've never really liked them either. Hahaha. I'm more of a Cello kind of guy. Or the clappy sticks even.

*@Frees boogers that are in your hair get stuck in my eyebrows*

Hey! I was saving those for later... examination... later examination...

No worries @Free , nothing is amiss. :innocent:

*realizes that the boogers complement your eyebrows much better than my hair anyway, and sighs in acceptance that this turn of events was for the best*

I'm having an identity crisis. I'm neither an introvert, nor an extrovert, I have no perceiving function so I must not be taking in any data from the world, and I'm either double feeling or double thinking.

*implodes*

There's only one plausible conclusion. You're a two dimensional jellyfish.

They do some marvelous work!!

Yeah, listening to the Hobbit. I'll put here for those who haven't heard it. (I like this alot. Do they do the Harry Potter theme...seems they do)

Hey! I was saving those for later... examination... later examination...

No worries @Free , nothing is amiss. :innocent:

*realizes that the boogers complement your eyebrows much better than my hair anyway, and sighs in acceptance that this turn of events was for the best*

Oh I was pleasantly surprised Her boogies really compliment my greenish-hazel eyes quite remarkably!

Reactions: Night Owl and hush