Death Penalty For Marijuana In Malaysia | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Death Penalty For Marijuana In Malaysia

Quote: "Also, what emotional response are you referring to?"

Yours.

What emotional response have you observed from MF?

I haven't really observed an emotional response from him, just arguments.

I think mine is more of an emotional response, lol. Although it isn't in regards to the OP.

Last edited:
I try to not judge, one way or the other.
That would be merely opinion.
Opinions are hardly defensible.
I am a crow. I observe. I crow.
I offer differing viewpoints.
This is lateral thinking.
The domain of the INTJ-INFJ.

Tell me: I wonder...
Why an avatar of a dopey-looking cartoon character who is picking his nose?
Naturally, I see what I see, in that.
But what do you see?

I try to not judge, one way or the other.
That would be merely opinion.
Opinions are hardly defensible.
I am a crow. I observe. I crow.
The domain of the INTJ-INFJ.

Tell me: I wonder...
Why an avatar of a dopey-looking cartoon character who is picking his nose?
Naturally, I see what I see, in that.
But what do you see?

Personal insults have no place in debate. I suppose I can see your curiosity in his choice, but it is out of context of this thread.

Last edited:

In my opinion, using a term that is typicaly related to bias such as "leftists" completely defeats any notion of lateral thinking.

Now that's an emotional response.
In accurately describing an avatar, I am accused of being insulting.
He is not his avatar, although something of himself must be reflected in it.
Yes: I am curious.
Aren't you?

Aren't you?

I am not curious because I know exactly why he chose it. :D

Aren't you?

Your basing your judgment based on an avatar and limited amount of resources and not solidly on the argument presented, your commiting a fallacy here, in debate you cannot judge a person by outer information that has nothing to do with the topic, for example ''he's young therefore he is unintelligent'', that's called a hasty generalization, same concept applies to the avatar.

Last edited:
As I said: I am not judging at all.
I deal in what is, not the appearance of what is.
I realize few people ever see what I see, or understand my views.
For example, I tend to get attacked on forums, by people who see themselves as kind and loving.
Watch and you will see this in action.
People generally don't like crows.
It makes people uncomfortable to be observed.
That is usually seen as a judgement.
And nobody likes being judged.
A crow does not care, one way or the other.
It observes.
It crows about it.
End of story.

Some poster previously said pot was dangerous and can kill you...not a single death from Cannabis has ever happened, I mean pure THC either eaten or smoked, it's never happened. There has been so much Govt. propaganda regarding the Cannabis plant and it being dangerous and evil.

Not one case of lung cancer has ever been attributed to solely using Cannabis according to studies done by Dr. Donald Tashkin. Not only that but Robert Melamede PhD Professor of Biology University Of Colorado has studies showing Cannabis has Cancer fighting properties, shrinking tumors, ect.

There is much that the media keeps a lid on regarding this plant. There has been much influence from the religious leaning right politicians (and don't assume I'm for the left either). These old timer politicians are dying off , the information age is upon us, the truth is crashing through lies of old fashioned traditions.

As these old timers are going to the grave, the younger people filling their places in the political arena are more open-minded and aware that the drug war is hopeless.

Mankind has put into their bodies for hundreds and thousands of years whatever they chose, from Poppy plants to Cannabis plants...without fear of public scrutiny or loss of freedom by being jailed, that is until in the U.S. around 1914 with the Harrison Narcotics Act, then later in 1937 with the Federal outlaw of Cannabis.

What about all those years prior to the early 1900's ? Men and women have a right to put into their body whatever they want, OR they SHOULD have the right....I mean they once did...once upon a time.

It's all hypocrisy, the U.S. Govt. constantly pushes harder drug laws, and I remember back in Sept. of 2007 , when a C.I.A. GulfStream II jet crashed in Yucatan,Mexico with over 3 tons of Cocaine , I read about it on a back page of a newspaper but nothing of it in the media.

I am glad to see groups like LEAP ( Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) , who give seminars and meetings trying to wake up the public and change attitudes and educate people that have been conditioned to believe in the brainwashing of the Govt. on drugs.

It's not going to happen over night, and legalizing Cannabis is where it's going to have to start.

You miss the point. It was ironic.
Pot did kill the guy who was executed for posessing it.
Indirectly, to be sure.
But without the pot, he would be alive.

As I said: I am not judging at all.
I deal in what is, not the appearance of what is.
I realize few people ever see what I see, or understand my views.
For example, I tend to get attacked on forums, by people who see themselves as kind and loving.
Watch and you will see this in action.
People generally don't like crows.
It makes people uncomfortable to be observed.
That is usually seen as a judgement.
And nobody likes being judged.
A crow does not care, one way or the other.
It observes.
It crows about it.
End of story.

Hugin, there you are! Where is Munin? Did you loose her?

Last edited:
Quote:
"Hugin, there you are! Where is Munin? Did you loose her"

Without context, words are meaningless.
That went right over my head.

This thread is about the guy who was executed.
It is not about me.

Quote:
"Hugin, there you are! Where is Munin? Did you loose her"

Without context, words are meaningless.
That went right over my head.

This thread is about the guy who was executed.
It is not about me.

I don't want your excuses Hugin! You've lost Munin, and it is your fault. I told you to keep an eye on her.

A word without context ceases to be a word. Words are in themselves contexts.

Without enough context, the words one uses end up speaking to nobody but the speaker.
This could be called abuse.
The object - as I see it - is to communicate.
Not to bully, stymy, confuse or sow chaos.

Why bother speaking, or writing at all?
The goal is important to understand.
Not the individual words.

Without enough context, the words one uses end up speaking to nobody but the speaker.
This could be called abuse.
The object - as I see it - is to communicate.
Not to bully, stymy, confuse or sow chaos.

Why bother speaking, or writing at all?
The goal is important to understand.
Not the individual words.

Enough context is very subjective. It is not uncommon to end up speaking to yourself, but you're only speaking to yourself if you don't get a reply.

I wouldn't call it abuse by any stretch of the definition because there is no intent to harm. I don't see the problem with sowing chaos.

Why bother speaking or writing at all? Because it is a human necessity to connect with others. And how can you understand the goal without the individual words?

If you don't see any problem in sowing chaos, we have no more to say to each other.
You must do as you see fit.
So must I.

If you don't see any problem in sowing chaos, we have no more to say to each other.
You must do as you see fit.
So must I.

Of course we have more to say to each other! Just because conversation is baseless doesn't mean that it should cease. If that were the case, 98% of all conversation should cease.

My point, exactly.
Well done.

Back to the OP to declare capital punishment barbaric may be true but one must see the necessity in having it.

Does the punishment fit the crime? By western standards not even in the same ballpark but as far as I see it:
I am a US citizen living in my country of origin(US)
I am a 20 year old poor college student whom does not have any power to sway a town selectmen let alone an entire government of a foreign country
My priorities lie in me getting through with what I have, if I were to stop for every travesty I see I would never accomplish any goals I have set for myself

Moral of the story: You wanna smoke pot, do it in Amsterdam not Malaysia