Corrupt the Quote Above You | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt the Quote Above You

the fly got in the pie and prepared to die...the Stu was a sly dish but at least the fly's last breath was a happy soul(?)
.... though his insides scorched inside out...urgghhh.

Reactions: Stu
Have you ever seen a "link" before? It's a special feature of hypertext markup language, and it allows you to click on some active text in a webpage to be taken to another webpage, usually for further information or a related source. Stu provided such a link in his previous post that you replied to. In this case it has been automatically marked up as a feature of the forum, and looks like a web address. If you click on it with your mouse cursor, it will take you to a page with further information about specifically what research has been cut. You can read all about it there.

sheer brilliance!

@Stu you should really have @Wyote's tag 'crafty'...It's not corrupting quotes but 'lifting' them.

@Stu is a tea leaf.

(I guess that's still corruption though).

Reactions: Wyote
@Stu you should really not have corrupted @LittleLissa she was 'crafty'...but now she's slipping over the deep end.

@Stu is a tea drinking wanna be bog trotter

(You need to leave her alone, she can't take much more corrupting).
@Wyote ok ok, i will try to behave but she is just so darn cute.

Perhaps I should rethink this whole thing, I am a sucker for attention though...
??!!*^%$£"@@***!!!!!

??

Perhaps I should rethink this whole thing, I am a sucker for attention though...
Ha ha, he admits to being the forum 'attention whore'. The mystery is solved.:wink:
I'm glad this role was claimed by a male, it proves that not all derogatory terms soley apply to women.

Last edited:
Ha ha, he admits to being the forum ' whore'. Now my reputation is saved.:sweat:
I'm glad his rate is cheap for a male, it proves still a bit steep for me.
Where is the Friken blushing monkey?

Reactions: Littlelissa
@Stu you should really have @Wyote's tag 'crafty'...It's not corrupting quotes but 'lifting' them.

@Stu is a tea leaf.

(I guess that's still corruption though).
I was wondering why I couldn't like this post @Stu, then I realised you posted it through my account, and that's why I couldn't like it!! Ha ha!!
.... Please don't do anything really terrible though, using my account!

,I realise @Stu has hacked my laptop through my account, and has posted all the pictures of me, that I promised him, in the members photo thread!
.... i am so embarrassed, some of them are quite racey!
Stop! I never did no such thing

Don't forget I've got that picture of you naked on top of a space hopper.

My god, they do have that on Google images.

images

images