Correlations between enneagram and MBTI type | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Correlations between enneagram and MBTI type

I think that when it comes to INFJ's, introverted intuition has the most to do with it. Ni is abstract and primarily subconscious. It works using a framework of information and is focused on possibilities and the imagination. This relates very well with type 4's and 5's, because Ni is always analyzing and trying to understand things (like type 5), and paired with feeling, it can make us focused on redefining and trying to understand ourselves (like type 4). INFJs with highly developed Fe would make sense to fit into the description of the 6 and the 9, maybe even the 2. INFJ's who are more on the rational side (Ni can be quite analytical and bring forth rational ideas), would make sense to fit with type 1 and type 5. I think it all depends on your worldview and how much importance you place on your non-dominant function.
Type 3 seems to coincide the most with Ne/ Fi types like ENFP's and INFP's more than INFJ's. Since they tend to be success oriented, they like to see possibilities in people and encourage them to be all that they can be.
I'd be really skeptical if an INFJ considered themselves to be a 7 or an 8, though.

INFJ, and either 6w5 or 9w1, dependin'. Sp/sx stacking.

Infp 5w4 - not sure what that means.

I think that when it comes to INFJ's, introverted intuition has the most to do with it. Ni is abstract and primarily subconscious. It works using a framework of information and is focused on possibilities and the imagination. This relates very well with type 4's and 5's, because Ni is always analyzing and trying to understand things (like type 5), and paired with feeling, it can make us focused on redefining and trying to understand ourselves (like type 4). INFJs with highly developed Fe would make sense to fit into the description of the 6 and the 9, maybe even the 2. INFJ's who are more on the rational side (Ni can be quite analytical and bring forth rational ideas), would make sense to fit with type 1 and type 5. I think it all depends on your worldview and how much importance you place on your non-dominant function.

I'm an INFJ and 9w1, which would make sense according to your theory. My Fe use is extraordinarily high and I at least like to think I'm closer to the rational than irrational side of the spectrum, which would account for the 1 wing. Interesting. :)

INFJ - Ive got a 5w6 (51/50 points on each)
I saw a few others in this thread got the same thing.:m075: