Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 109 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

Am I the only one scared by the military industrial complex being used as a tool in this pandemic??

F-35 jets flyover Utah to thank healthcare workers, veterans
HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah – Tens of thousands of Utahns will be looking to the skies Thursday afternoon to catch a glimpse of the F-35A Lightning II Demonstration Team and 388th Fighter Wing squads as the F-35 jets perform a flyover across most of Utah.

While the planes will be impressive, the Utah Strong Flyover isn’t for the average citizen. It’s the Air Force’s way to thank healthcare workers on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Yikes. The mormon wards here all organized local parades with people in their family golf cart with flags on them and the families stood on their porches to wave. I accidentally got stuck in one driving to a friend's house and it was the weirdest shit ever

Satellite "train" passing over Utah Sunday night
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — According to NASA/JPL Ambassador to Utah Patrick Wiggins, a group of 60 Starlink satellites that were launched by SpaceX last Wednesday will be passing over Utah Sunday night.

The set of satellites are jokingly referred to as a train, beginning with Starlink 1322, which will rise in the northwest at about 9:35 and under the bucket of the Big Dipper just before 9:39.

The other 59 “cars” of the train – including “caboose” Starlink 1379 – will follow the same path and fade from view around 9:54.

Similarly to other satellites, the train will look like a series of tiny dots of light moving slowly across the sky.

Why are they flying shit in the air all time? Seriously what's up with that. It could be that people are noticing this more since there's less air traffic so theyre writing to let people know what's going on so they don't freak out. I just think it's strange.
After the 5.0 earthquake we had here that many of you heard about, we thought there was an Aftershock but it was later announced by the news that it was a military weapon training excerise at the base and it was a Sonic boom.

Why all this military activity at this time?

Reactions: ReasonEnduring
We also had a weird Amber alert glitch that got sent out to people accidentally...

AMBER Alert glitch: DPS discontinues wireless alerts until further notice

2 weeks ago
ABC4 News) – At 3:33 a.m. on Sunday, people around Utah woke to the blare of an emergency alert on their cell phones, notifying them of a Utah AMBER Alert, but the alert provided no additional information. Following the glitch, the Department of Public Safety announced it will discontinue sending AMBER Alerts through the Wireless Emergency Alert system in the future.

South Salt Lake City Police used the alert system to help locate 4-year-old Arilyn Crow, who was reportedly abducted by her biological mother, who is not her legal guardian, according to police.

The alert contained information about the car in question (a silver Pontiac Grand Prix with Utah plates: F142SY) and a description of Arilyn and what she was wearing (a pink shirt and a diaper). All information people did not get from the Amber Alert on their cell phones.

What????

Reactions: ReasonEnduring
Maybe it's inappropriate for me to post those last two things that aren't directly related to covid. But in a way I feel they are. Unusual things are happening in conjunction with the pandemic. The whole way our society is changing. I think the longer this goes on the more anxiety that builds because nobody understands the long term consequences.

Nobody knows if this will end.
For me it's hard to imagine 20 years from now we have any effect of this left,

But what if this changes culture? Changes the way our society reacts to things in the future? Now that we've experienced a global quarantine it might be a regular thing every few years. What toll would that have on children raised like that?

This is a global trauma.

People who think the world will get back to normal after this are wrong. It's gone on for too long for the human psyche to bounce back, particularly because it might happen in the future. There's no reason it couldn't.

So now we have a psychological situation created where, I don't want to touch you because it's not safe. The virus has been cured with a vaccine, but scientists say it could still mutate.

Companies realize hey, it worked way easier for us to have our employees work from home because they have to pay the bills now, not us. We can shut down office buildings.

Companies who started using automatic ai systems like my company runs to process all their invoices and utilities keep using us because it saves them time. Everything is digitalized.

It turns out not having places with indoor seating is cheaper and besides people are scared to dine out anyway. Pickup only and delivery services. This is pushing it but some companies may opt for delivery only an in years when we can have automated cars like China does, why do we need drivers?

A lot of people could be really screwed by this pandemic. A lot of technological advances have justification to go forward now, since human to human contact has now become dangerous.

I havent seen any of this rolling out yet. That's a good sign. The longer this goes on though the more they're gonna move that direction. Economically just makes sense. Then when the pandemic is for real over... We're gonna have a whole other problem on our hands.

Meanwhile the truth about congress and why the vast majority of this country only gets fucked time after time because the game that is life is rigged.

Am I the only one scared by the military industrial complex being used as a tool in this pandemic??

HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah – Tens of thousands of Utahns will be looking to the skies Thursday afternoon to catch a glimpse of the F-35A Lightning II Demonstration Team and 388th Fighter Wing squads as the F-35 jets perform a flyover across most of Utah.

While the planes will be impressive, the Utah Strong Flyover isn’t for the average citizen. It’s the Air Force’s way to thank healthcare workers on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Yikes. The mormon wards here all organized local parades with people in their family golf cart with flags on them and the families stood on their porches to wave. I accidentally got stuck in one driving to a friend's house and it was the weirdest shit ever
Great use of taxpayer money...let's not give the healthcare workers bonuses or raises or fucking PPE...what we need are jets flying over.
How brilliantly insulting and stupid.

Everyone considers things differently. A flyby is meant to honor in the highest degree, as with a funeral. I love the flybys where I live: they make me feel safe. They also make me feel another way, such as few would understand.
They help to keep our land free, and are quite an accomplishment. I salute our F-35s and the men and women that fly them and help them to fly.

Great use of taxpayer money...let's not give the healthcare workers bonuses or raises or fucking PPE...what we need are jets flying over.
But wait! Why fly over Utah in honor of healthcare workers if Utah hardly has an outbreak and they are well prepared and handling everything fine anyway!? I didn't read the article but things aren't adding up.

Last edited:
New This is a global trauma.

the game that is life is rigged.

New Everyone considers things differently

but things aren't adding up.
Exactly :wink:

I was just chastised by a neighbor because my yard is flooded/flooding after a terrible wet weather event and I'm prioritizing it over gossiping about the latest bs Washington has to offer. She was insistent,
I asked her to leave my yard, politely.

On another note, crazy making behaviors aren't just for the eccentric.

Things aren't often what they seem...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/29/trump-on-the-couch-justin-frank :mask:

well, over 63000 dead. . our national strategy? begin to re-open. do we have plan? no. I did see that the white supremacists were out at the Michigan state house yesterday. .trump must be damn proud, his base is rallying around his call. I know I say this a lot, but we're fucked. .

well, over 63000 dead. . our national strategy? begin to re-open. do we have plan? no. I did see that the white supremacists were out at the Michigan state house yesterday. .trump must be damn proud, his base is rallying around his call. I know I say this a lot, but we're fucked. .
Wasn't it early last week we had 50k dead? And now over 60k. In the span of about 2 months over 60k dead here. But this is no more deadlier than the flu... Which racks up those deaths in the span of a year.

:grimacing: Brutal.

Wasn't it early last week we had 50k dead? And now over 60k. In the span of about 2 months over 60k dead here. But this is no more deadlier than the flu... Which racks up those deaths in the span of a year.

:grimacing: Brutal.
yep, the number increase daily, and they will sky rocket soon as more states allow more gatherings. .it's madness

Everyone considers things differently. A flyby is meant to honor in the highest degree, as with a funeral. I love the flybys where I live: they make me feel safe. They also make me feel another way, such as few would understand.
They help to keep our land free, and are quite an accomplishment. I salute our F-35s and the men and women that fly them and help them to fly.
I salute them too but what in the bloody hell does it help those putting their lives on the line when they don't even have proper protective equipment?
That is why it's insulting...it's a distraction from the incompetence and a gross waste of money seriously needed elsewhere.
Woo-hoo!!! Murica!!!

Trump administration hijacked 5 million masks from
veterans hospitals, chief physician says

VA officials had denied staff complaints about PPE shortages.
Now, nearly 2,000 health workers are infected

https://www.salon.com/2020/04/27/tr...from-veterans-hospitals-chief-physician-says/

Put that money to good use and quit gaslighting the skies.

They respect authority and the police soooo much...blue lives matter right....