Cocky Bastards | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Cocky Bastards

I was able to pickup and watch Lost just before the last season started, I love that show. Hope you enjoy ACD :)
The only thing that could ever draw me to the show after ignoring it for the last 6 years is if it became the only thing on tv now XD.

But yeah, if the character is a cocky dick the fun wears off for me pretty fast.

I prefer the "crouching tiger, hidden bad-ass" kind of character. Where the character seems perfectly regular but then either whips out a can of whoop-ass in a street fight one day or is able to Macgyver his way out of a problem and be no less humble and sweet in the end. Loveable but still delightfully fanciful.

If the guy is awesome, but an asshole, I quickly stop empathizing with them, because they show they don't deserve caring and kindness.

Reactions: under skies
Whaaaat? I love spongebob! That show is hilarious! Albeit episiodes where spongebob and patrick are abnormally stupid to bother squidward do annoy me.

You would absolutely hate my favorite cartoon, Chowder. He's worse then spongebob, and some.
Spongebob rules... mind you I have only ever watched the cartoon on international flights.

We should start an admiration society.

I've just recently started watching Lost. I know.. Six seasons too late..
I don't watch much tv and I don't expect for there to be role models there.. but I'd be intrigued if there were a female character with the same personality as Sawyer from Lost.
A female cocky bastard. I'd like to see that character exist.

Bea Arthur RIP, often played the cocky bastard. If you have ever seen the TV series 'Maud' I think you have seen a cocky female bastard. A loveable one at that.

Angelina Jolie often plays a cocky female bastard as well. She called her husband a pussy in 'Mr and Mrs Smith' - the irony in that is pretty cocky.