CNN, tabloid fake news. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

CNN, tabloid fake news.

Still nothing about Rice yet CNN? Huh... Have to protect your own dont you.

CNN, the fake news outlet.

Hmmmm....you have more than a handful of people in the election advising Trump who are under investigation for colluding with Russia and Putin.
If the calls were intercepted in Trump tower it’s because they were doing some sketchy shit...they still are.
This is why Trump and many of his advisors former or otherwise are now under investigation by the FBI, Congress, etc.
We now know that Jared Kushner met with Russian bankers over the summer in Russia...hmmm?
Who cares about Rice when Russia is obviously the party causing trouble.
Leaks...how about substance?
We know that Russia has interfered and influenced the election...let’s stay on track with instead of...who leaked what...the “wiretapping” of Trump tower has been shown to be BS.
Trump doesn’t seem to care that Russia has fucked with our democracy...so long as he won right?

Reactions: Sensiko
Hmmmm....you have more than a handful of people in the election advising Trump who are under investigation for colluding with Russia and Putin.
If the calls were intercepted in Trump tower it’s because they were doing some sketchy shit...they still are.
This is why Trump and many of his advisors former or otherwise are now under investigation by the FBI, Congress, etc.
We now know that Jared Kushner met with Russian bankers over the summer in Russia...hmmm?
Who cares about Rice when Russia is obviously the party causing trouble.
Leaks...how about substance?
We know that Russia has interfered and influenced the election...let’s stay on track with instead of...who leaked what...the “wiretapping” of Trump tower has been shown to be BS.
Trump doesn’t seem to care that Russia has fucked with our democracy...so long as he won right?
Sorry still no proof Russia had anything to do with the election. Dont know where you are getting your information from but its inaccurate. The investigation is happening potentially because theres something to be found but more than likely because the Democrats want smoke and mirrors and want to damage Trump so its more difficult for him to move forward with his agenda.

Unlike you I want to not only know if there was actual collusion of Trump with Russia on any level but also want to know how deep the infection goes concerning what Obama was up to. The only reason I support Trump is one, hes not Hillary and two, I agree with part of his agenda. But if hes proven to have worked with Russia to influence the election on any level, we cant have that. We cant have that anymore then we can have Hillary promote pay to play or guilty of espionage. We know Hillary belongs in jail but still NOTHING regarding Trump yet.

"I leaked nothhing." - Rice
"" - CNN

As a relevant note, I doubt seriously that I would be comfortable in a room with Trump for very long. I do not think he is a person I would choose to be around for very long. In the end if he gets some of the things he promised done, I will think of him as a good President but likely not a good person. Then again maybe he is a good person but whether he is or is not is something I will never know.

Good is relative though. What I think of as good another may not. I have very high standards.

Reactions: Wyote
Sorry still no proof Russia had anything to do with the election. Dont know where you are getting your information from but its inaccurate. The investigation is happening potentially because theres something to be found but more than likely because the Democrats want smoke and mirrors and want to damage Trump so its more difficult for him to move forward with his agenda.

Unlike you I want to not only know if there was actual collusion of Trump with Russia on any level but also want to know how deep the infection goes concerning what Obama was up to. The only reason I support Trump is one, hes not Hillary and two, I agree with part of his agenda. But if hes proven to have worked with Russia to influence the election on any level, we cant have that. We cant have that anymore then we can have Hillary promote pay to play or guilty of espionage. We know Hillary belongs in jail but still NOTHING regarding Trump yet.

There is proof that people on his election team and close to him have ties or were working for foreign governments.
So there very well could be people who colluded under Trump’s direction....and the public deserves to know just how deep the Russians fucked with our elections.
The players that made it possible need to be weeded out and we need to make sure that this sort of thing doesn’t happen the next time around.
I partially blame the “Citizen’s United” ruling that allowed dark money from foreign sources to inject itself into our “democratic” election process.
The smoke and mirrors seem to be coming from the White House itself...who seem very disinterested in the fact that Russia fucked with our elections and more concerned about who leaked the info that there are possible Russian traitors working for or who have worked for Trump.

April 3 at 4:29 PM
"The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladimir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump, according to U.S., European and Arab officials.

The meeting took place around Jan. 11 — nine days before Trump’s inauguration — in the Seychelles islands in the Indian Ocean, officials said. Though the full agenda remains unclear, the UAE agreed to broker the meeting in part to explore whether Russia could be persuaded to curtail its relationship with Iran, including in Syria, a Trump administration objective that would be likely to require major concessions to Moscow on U.S. sanctions.

Though Prince had no formal role with the Trump campaign or transition team, he presented himself as an unofficial envoy for Trump to high-ranking Emiratis involved in setting up his meeting with the Putin confidant, according to the officials, who did not identify the Russian.

Prince was an avid supporter of Trump. After the Republican convention, he contributed $250,000 to Trump’s campaign, the national party and a pro-Trump super PAC led by GOP mega-donor Rebekah Mercer, records show. He has ties to people in Trump’s circle, including Stephen K. Bannon, now serving as the president’s chief strategist and senior counselor. Prince’s sister Betsy DeVos serves as education secretary in the Trump administration. And Prince was seen in the Trump transition offices in New York in December.

U.S. officials said the FBI has been scrutinizing the Seychelles meeting as part of a broader probe of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election and alleged contacts between associates of Putin and Trump. The FBI declined to comment.”

Or

"In a Politico column in December, Farkas voiced concern that the American public doesn’t have access to the information the intel community has on connections between Russia and Trump.

“The information needs to be made public,” she wrote. “If the answers yield further evidence that the president-elect is indebted to the Russian government or individuals with Kremlin ties, the intelligence community and policy officials should also begin disclosing what they know about whether Trump's associates have been in contact with Russian officials, and what they've been discussing.”

She went on to warn that officials with answers to those questions and who could declassify that intel were to leave office when Trump took office.

Just days before Trump took office, Farkas went a step further in a piece for Newsweek and called for then-President Barack Obama to step in.

“We need President Obama to share with the public the information the FBI has to date on this issue, and we need President-elect Trump to explain the full extent of his ties with the Kremlin and influential Russians,” she wrote.

After the MSNBC appearance, Farkas spoke on March 20 with the BBC about the existence of evidence showing Russian interference in the presidential campaign. “Some of that, the proof is in very tightly held, classified channels,” she said. “… And also the question of whether Trump’s people were involved probably also would show up in those channels.”

Farkas has not made her encouragement of such disclosures a secret. At the same time, she has stressed that she wasn’t personally involved, and recently suggested her MSNBC comments were taken out of context -- saying she wouldn’t specifically encourage leaking.

“At the end of the interview I did start a new thought ‘that’s why they leaked,’ but got cut off. I would have explained that leaking is illegal and I would never condone it, but it seems that the people who were leaking to the New York Times might have also been concerned that the legislative branch was being left in the dark,” she told The American Spectator.

But the totality of her articles and interview appearances makes clear that, in her view, high-level Obama officials had potentially damaging information on Trump-Russia ties."

Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with Russian spy in 2013
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...t-carter-page-russian-spy-20170403-story.html

Or

What is the real story of Donald Trump and Russia? The answer is still unclear, and Democrats in Congress want to get to the bottom of it with an investigation. But there’s no doubt that a spider web of connections—some public, some private, some clear, some murky—exists between Trump, his associates and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

These charts illustrate dozens of those links, including meetings between Russian officials and members of Trump’s campaign and administration; his daughter’s ties to Putin’s friends; Trump’s 2013 visit to Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant; and his short-lived mixed martial arts venture with one of Putin’s favorite athletes. The solid lines mark established facts, while dotted ones represent speculative or unproven connections.

There’s nothing inherently damning about most of the ties illustrated below. But they do reveal the vast and mysteriously complex web behind a story that has vexed Trump’s young presidency from its start—and is certain to shake the White House for months to come.

1. Trump and Putin, via Administration Officials

2. Trump and Putin, via Michael Flynn

3. Trump and Putin, via Campaign Advisers

4. Trump and Putin, via Paul Manafort

5. Trump and Putin, via Business Ties

6. Trump and Putin, via Felix Sater

7. Trump and Putin, via Trump Family Members

I’m sure it’s all “Fake” news though...I’m sure Mr. Trump with his beyond genius level IQ was completely oblivious to the people and money attached to Russia.
I saw a pig fly today too.
I have a bridge to sell you as well.

Another Russian With Ties to Trump Shadily Drops Dead – That’s 8 So Far
http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/04/01/another-russian-with-ties-to-trump-shadily-drops-dead-thats-8-so-far-details/

Or

Early warning signs
It was back in May 2016 that the first reports emerged of hackers targeting the Democratic Party. Over the next two months, the reports suggested US intelligence agencies had traced the breaches back to Russian hackers.

In July, on the eve of the Democratic National Convention, Wikileaks published 20,000 internal emails stolen by the hackers. US intelligence officials said they believed with "high confidence" that Russia was behind the operation, but the Trump campaign publicly refused to accept the findings.

Instead, at a press conference, Mr Trump caused outrage by inviting Russian hackers to target Hillary Clinton's controversial personal email server, saying: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing".

The first casualty
About the same time the hacking scandal was beginning to unfold, Mr Trump's then campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was accused of accepting millions of dollars in cash for representing Russian interests in Ukraine and US, including dealings with an oligarch with close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

While Mr Manafort was running the campaign, the Republican Party changed the language in its manifesto regarding the conflict in Ukraine, removing anti-Russian sentiment, allegedly at the behest of two Trump campaign representatives.

Mr Manafort was investigated by the FBI and quit as Mr Trump's campaign chairman. Like Mr Flynn, Mr Manafort, a political operative with more than 40 years' experience, was supposed to marshal some of the chaos and controversy around Mr Trump, but ended up falling prey to it.

Subsequently, further allegations have been made in Ukraine about secret funds said to have been paid to Mr Manafort, and it has also been claimed that he secretly worked for a Russian billionaire to assist President Vladimir Putin's political ends.

Mr Manafort has denied both allegations.

At odds with the intelligence
In October, the US intelligence community released a unanimous statement formally accusing Russia of being the perpetrator behind the hacking of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

Mr Trump continued to argue against the finding, claiming in a presidential debate that it "could be Russia, but it could also be China, it could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds".

The same day that the intelligence agencies released their finding, the explosive "Access Hollywood" recording emerged of Mr Trump's obscene remarks about women in 2005. An hour later, Wikileaks began dumping thousands more leaked Clinton emails.

Mr Trump continued to refuse to acknowledge the consensus that Russia was behind the hack.

'I always knew Putin was smart!'
In December, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security published a report of the US intelligence findings linking Russia to the hack.

In response, President Barack Obama expelled 35 Russian diplomats and levied new sanctions on Russia. The world awaited Mr Putin's response but he chose not retaliate. Mr Trump, by then the president-elect, sided with the Russian president, tweeting: "Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!"

Mr Putin's decision not to respond in kind struck many as a canny PR move, but reportedly set off suspicions among US intelligence officials that Russia was confident the sanctions would not last.

The same month, Mr Trump picked Rex Tillerson as his nominee for secretary of state, arguably the most important job in the cabinet. The biggest hurdle for Mr Tillerson's confirmation? Close ties to Mr Putin.

As CEO of the ExxonMobil oil company, Mr Tillerson cultivated a close personal relationship with the Russian leader, leading many to speculate on whether he was fit to serve as America's most senior foreign diplomat.

Mr Tillerson was sworn in as secretary of state on 2 February.

The 'compromising claims' dossier
In January, Buzzfeed published a dossier compiled by Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence official and Russia expert, which alleged that Moscow had compromising material on the then-president-elect, making him liable to blackmail.

Among the various memos in the dossier was an allegation that Mr Trump had been recorded by Russian security services consorting with prostitutes at a Moscow hotel.

Mr Trump dismissed the claims as fake news.

CNN revealed that President Obama and President-elect Trump had been briefed on the existence of the dossier by intelligence officials, and Buzzfeed went one further, publishing the entire thing.

The document went off like a hand grenade tossed into the already febrile political scene and generated a backlash against Buzzfeed for publishing what were essentially unverified claims.

The evidence against Flynn...
In February, the most concrete and damaging Russia scandal finally surfaced, months after suspicions were raised among intelligence officials.

A Washington Post report said Mr Flynn had discussed the potential lifting of Mr Obama's Russia sanctions with the Russian ambassador, Sergei Kislyak, before Mr Trump took office.

Mr Flynn, who had appeared regularly on Russian propaganda channel RT and once attended dinner with Mr Putin, resigned as Mr Trump's national security adviser, saying he had "inadvertently briefed the vice-president-elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian ambassador" late last year.

It is illegal for private citizens to conduct US diplomacy.

_94636697_464x2.jpg

... and Sessions
Attorney General Jeff Sessions is being accused of lying at his confirmation hearing when he said he had had "no communications with the Russians" during the election campaign.

It has now emerged that he too had met Mr Kislyak - at a private meeting in September and as part of a group of ambassadors in July last year.

The Alabama senator was one of the most prominent players in Mr Trump's bid to take the White House.

But he says his meetings with Mr Kislyak were related to his role as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee and had nothing to do with the election campaign.

The Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says he lied under oath and should resign, and Mr Sessions is also under pressure to recuse himself from an FBI investigation into the Russian hacking claims, an investigation he is overseeing.

Mr Trump has made no secret of his regard for Mr Putin and his desire to establish closer ties with Russia. But the more pressing question, and one which the president just can't seem to shake, is just how close those ties already go.

_94636697_464x2.jpg

FBI investigation confirmed
At a rare open hearing of the House Intelligence Committee, Mr Comey confirmed that the agency is investigating alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election.

It is an "ongoing" investigation that began in July 2016, he said.

The probe includes examining possible links between Mr Trump's campaign and the Russian government.

The FBI director said the agency would look into any collusion and assess whether any crimes were committed.

But he added the inquiry was "very complex" and he could not give a timetable on its completion, nor which individuals in the Trump campaign might be subject to it.

"We will follow the facts wherever they lead," he said.

FBI confirms Trump-Russia investigation

But yes....of course it’s all a smoke screen to hide what?
Pretty fucking elaborate getting all those people who work(ed) for Trump to meet with Russian spies or Intelligence officers.
There are too many things and people involved to just be a smoke screen.
There are too many ties from Trump to Russia and back again.
And like I said, if Trump tower was wire-tapped, (Any call with Russian spies and a high ranking official I hope would be monitored by someone) it was because of the shady shit him and his people were/are doing.

But this is fake right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Stu
Lemon Refuses to Report on Susan Rice Unmasking: We Won't 'Aid & Abet' a Diversion

CNN's Don Lemon slammed President Donald Trump for seizing on the Susan Rice "unmasking" story to support his claim that Trump Tower was surveilled by the Obama administration.

He declared to his viewers that he would not be covering the story, as other mainstream outlets also refused to mention it last night.

"There is no evidence whatsoever that the Trump team was spied on illegally," Lemon said on "CNN Tonight." "There is no evidence that backs up the president’s original claim."

"And on this program tonight, we will not insult your intelligence by pretending otherwise, nor will we aid and abet the people who are trying to misinform you, the American people, by creating a diversion," he added. - End.

Funny because there is more evidence that Trump was spied on than there is of collusion with Russia. Both are stories but only one currently has any actual evidence. Hypocrisy, that is the liberal mantra.

What he should have said is we won't insult you and tell you we are anything other than fake news.

Lemon Refuses to Report on Susan Rice Unmasking: We Won't 'Aid & Abet' a Diversion

CNN's Don Lemon slammed President Donald Trump for seizing on the Susan Rice "unmasking" story to support his claim that Trump Tower was surveilled by the Obama administration.

He declared to his viewers that he would not be covering the story, as other mainstream outlets also refused to mention it last night.

"There is no evidence whatsoever that the Trump team was spied on illegally," Lemon said on "CNN Tonight." "There is no evidence that backs up the president’s original claim."

"And on this program tonight, we will not insult your intelligence by pretending otherwise, nor will we aid and abet the people who are trying to misinform you, the American people, by creating a diversion," he added. - End.

Funny because there is more evidence that Trump was spied on than there is of collusion with Russia. Both are stories but only one currently has any actual evidence. Hypocrisy, that is the liberal mantra.

Yeah....I have way more proof if that is what you are after.
Wouldn’t want to muddy up your thread though with too much factual information.

What he should have said is we won't insult you and tell you we are anything other than fake news.

Google it.

"In December, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security published a report of the US intelligence findings linking Russia to the hack.
In response, President Barack Obama expelled 35 Russian diplomats and levied new sanctions on Russia.

The world awaited Mr Putin's response but he chose not retaliate.
Mr Trump, by then the president-elect, sided with the Russian president, tweeting: "Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!"

Yeah....I have way more proof if that is what you are after.
Wouldn’t want to muddy up your thread though with too much factual information.
I did not read through most of what you posted. I stopped pretty much immediately after the first bit of conjecture and speculation. Just like I did with the Pizzagate story. Your "facts" are hardly ever facts. I know you want them to be but I'm not interested in conjecture. I think I have said that enough.

I did not read through most of what you posted. I stopped pretty much immediately after the first bit of conjecture and speculation. Just like I did with the Pizzagate story. Your "facts" are hardly ever facts. I know you want them to be but I'm not interested in conjecture. I think I have said that enough.

Funny because I cited Fox News, BBC, Politico in there too.
Must be fun for you to cherrypick factual info that fits your own personal narrative....every single time I have asked you for proof after you spout nothing but conjecture and opinion in other threads - you never do.
Then accuse me of doing that after I just presented a page full of facts you can Google for yourself and see what is factual and what isn’t....go ahead, I’m not worried.
I think you have said more than enough.
This thread is about as interested in facts as you think CNN is.
(Which I agree with much to your dismay I’m sure)
You can easily go and find information busting out the ass of the internet on Trump and his ties to Russia and very likely collusion.
But I understand how that would delegitimize your Commander in Chief so we can’t have any of that cognitive dissonance!
I bid fare thee well to your thread of regurgitated echoes, opinion, and conjecture.

*Poof*
*Gone*

Liz Lemon Lemon Refuses to Report on Susan Rice Unmasking: I am not real!

30 Rocks's Liz Lemon slammed President Donald Trump for seizing on the Susan Rice "unmasking" story to support his claim that Trump Tower was surveilled by the Obama administration.

She declared to her viewers that he would not be satirizing the story, as other fake outlets also refused to mention it last night.

"There is no evidence whatsoever that I am a real person" Lemon said on " 30 Rock." "There is no evidence that I exist."

giphy.gif

Funny because I cited Fox News, BBC, Politico in there too.
Must be fun for you to cherrypick factual info that fits your own personal narrative....every single time I have asked you for proof after you spout nothing but conjecture and opinion in other threads - you never do.
Then accuse me of doing that after I just presented a page full of facts you can Google for yourself and see what is factual and what isn’t....go ahead, I’m not worried.
I think you have said more than enough.
This thread is about as interested in facts as you think CNN is.
(Which I agree with much to your dismay I’m sure)
You can easily go and find information busting out the ass of the internet on Trump and his ties to Russia and very likely collusion.
But I understand how that would delegitimize your Commander in Chief so we can’t have any of that cognitive dissonance!
I bid fare thee well to your thread of regurgitated echoes, opinion, and conjecture.

*Poof*
*Gone*
Sorry but mixing a little sugar into a crap pie still gives you a crap pie. Mixing a little fact into a story doesn't make it all fact.
You are not ignorant you just choose to believe what you like. You choose the red pill over the blue... or maybe I have that backwards.

Sorry but mixing a little sugar into a crap pie still gives you a crap pie. Mixing a little fact into a story doesn't make it all fact.
You are not ignorant you just choose to believe what you like. You choose the red pill over the blue... or maybe I have that backwards.

Dude....tell yourself in the mirror what you just wrote to me.

I said - *poof* *gone*

Reactions: Sensiko
the only "espionage" going on is the shenanigans started by paul manafort once trump hired him at the behest of the mercers. (if not by trump himself starting in the 80s)
even if rice unmasked trumpeteers for political purposes (and if o'bama spied on trump in his mighty tower) that would not constitute ESPIONAGE.

What this looks like really is a bunch of russian and american billionaires trying to undo the american tax structure and the various sanctions placed on russia and particular, wealthy russians.

Reactions: Skarekrow
the only "espionage" going on is the shenanigans started by paul manafort once trump hired him at the behest of the mercers. (if not by trump himself starting in the 80s)
even if rice unmasked trumpeteers for political purposes (and if o'bama spied on trump in his mighty tower) that would not constitute ESPIONAGE.

What this looks like really is a bunch of russian and american billionaires trying to undo the american tax structure and the various sanctions placed on russia and particular, wealthy russians.
Espionage was a referal to Hillary.

The rest of what you have stated is so completely out there, it's almost as bad Pizzagate. Still I am open minded enough to see what comes from it. If all it ever turns out to be is people talking to Russians with no proof of an agenda of effect elections liberal media will still say collusion is clear even though there's no proof.
I'm very tired of it. But..lets wait and see. As for Rice, regardless of what you believe regarding Trump there's still a story there. Just more proof of CNN's bias fake news.

"Espionage is the crime of spying on the federal government and/or transferring state secrets on behalf of a foreign country. If the other country is an enemy, espionage may be treason, which involves aiding an enemy. The term applies particularly to the act of collecting military, industrial, and political data about one nation for the benefit of another." https://definitions.uslegal.com/e/espionage/
If this applies to the former secretary of state then have the racist AG prove it, otherwise stop repeating what a bunch of morons on the radio keep telling you.

"Espionage is the crime of spying on the federal government and/or transferring state secrets on behalf of a foreign country. If the other country is an enemy, espionage may be treason, which involves aiding an enemy. The term applies particularly to the act of collecting military, industrial, and political data about one nation for the benefit of another." https://definitions.uslegal.com/e/espionage/
If this applies to the former secretary of state then have the racist AG prove it, otherwise stop repeating what a bunch of morons on the radio keep telling you.

Your post is lacking quite a lot of information.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(d)
Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
(e)
Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Reactions: Stu