CNN, tabloid fake news. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

CNN, tabloid fake news.

I've read through this thread carefully, and decided to run for President in 2018. I know the next election is not due until 2020 but I've called Vladimir and he's "talking to his people " all I have to do is let him have the other half of Ukraine, and one bare chested photo op together.

I know some of you will say that's illegal and I was born in Britain, but I'm not gonna be deterred or argue with "the haters". As a token of good faith I'll give the square mile around the hospital I was born in to America. So that part is solved already.

I promise to unite the whole country in peace and harmony by invoking martial law, ordering the military to imprison anyone who disagrees with me, and closing down all of these lying fake media outlets. Then America can finally be free like Canada.

My feet hurt. Otherwise I'd totally do this, I would. And I wouldn't care what Meryl Streep said about me afterwards. ;)

Last edited:
CNN did what any responsible news organization should be doing. Was there any dispute that the dossier existed and that both Trump and Obama were briefed on the contents of the dossier? This is what CNN reported and they have consistently adhered to the highest journalistic standards. I have found them to be a reliable source of accurate information on this any many other topics.

Did they report on the unverified contents and details of the dossier? No they didn't. Trump conflated these two points purposely to discredit the telling of the truth and smear CNN because we know he they did the one thing he doesn't like: tell the truth.

CNN caught again trying to spread news. Should they be shut down?
CNN recently called Trumps press Secretary a liar. Something they have no facts to back up the claim with. Should news stations be muzzled when they repeatedly make crap up themselves?

Last edited:
Republicans: Stop fake news!
Also Republicans: Let me talk to you about #Pizzagate.

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
Ummm....
I'm pretty sure Republicans want nothing to do with Pizzagate

I should have predicted a little snark comment such as this which brazenly tries to indict Republicans as Pizzagate theorists, but may I remind you that the term "fake news" was originally created by Hillary and her cohorts at CNN (proven by Wikileaks) as another buzzword (such as 'racist' or 'islamophobe') to de-legitimise criticism and exposure of her lies and fraudulent subversion of democratic means; now it has been rightfully adopted by Trump to attack CNN for writing articles that have literally been debunked as fan-fiction from 4chan.

The reason there is a stark difference between Republicans spreading 'fake news' and CNN should be made rather obvious by the fact that CNN sees themselves as the primary and official arbiter or news, Republicans are just politicians with opinions. Failure to distinguish such a salient gap is why I call your comment snarky and disingenuous, as is usually the case with people unwilling to criticise mainstream propagandists as long as it only affects the "right" people. (Trump)

Reactions: CindyLou
I should have predicted a little snark comment such as this which brazenly tries to indict Republicans as Pizzagate theorists, but may I remind you that the term "fake news" was originally created by Hillary and her cohorts at CNN (proven by Wikileaks) as another buzzword (such as 'racist' or 'islamophobe') to de-legitimise criticism and exposure of her lies and fraudulent subversion of democratic means; now it has been rightfully adopted by Trump to attack CNN for writing articles that have literally been debunked as fan-fiction from 4chan.

The reason there is a stark difference between Republicans spreading 'fake news' and CNN should be made rather obvious by the fact that CNN sees themselves as the primary and official arbiter or news, Republicans are just politicians with opinions. Failure to distinguish such a salient gap is why I call your comment snarky and disingenuous, as is usually the case with people unwilling to criticise mainstream propagandists as long as it only affects the "right" people. (Trump)

So fake news is only a problem if it disparages Trump. Gotcha.

I do have to admit it's fun watching CNN go into almost sezures over Trump. The little network with a 13% approval rating.

The fake news network is losing its shut over Trumps travel ban this morning. Pure gold.

You are absolutely right, when will he stop wasting his time with the latest hot topic in the media and do something useful?
Have you been paying attention? He addressing most if not all of his campaign promises in only his second week. It's the media that can't focus on anything else.

Have you been paying attention? He addressing most if not all of his campaign promises in only his second week. It's the media that can't focus on anything else.
Yes, but what I had said is do something useful.

What's pure gold? The court striking down Trump's illegal executive order. There is hope for America yet.

Quoting Khizr Khan

It is every American’s patriotic duty to protest against violations of our values of freedom of religion, equal dignity and equal protection of law. Trump is sowing seeds of further division based on religion, which reminds us to what took place in Germany during and before second world war and my brothers and sisters of Jewish faith suffered holocaust atrocities just because of their faith. We will not let Trump violate our constitution and its values, we will protest, seek justice in the courts, ask congress to pass legislation to declare Trump executive orders void.

Reactions: Skarekrow

Stark difference? I have two words for you "Alternative facts". The Republicans see themselves as something more than "politicians with opinions" they spread their "alternative facts" (Orwellian doublespeak for lies) and expect the media to parrot their lies without challenging them. The Trump administration are the real propagandists

Have you seen Hannity's fawning interview with Trump? Do you realize that Fox is as much a part of the "mainstream media" as CNN and also claim thats they are the primary and official arbiter of news. They are largely fulfilling the role of parroting the administration line on every issue. Those media organizations that challenge the party line are now labeled as "fake news"

Reactions: Skarekrow
Oh look.

CNN isnt talking about Rice. One of their own caught red handed.

Reactions: CindyLou
Still nothing about Rice yet CNN? Huh... Have to protect your own dont you.

CNN, the fake news outlet.