CNN, tabloid fake news. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

CNN, tabloid fake news.

that is the "espionage act" not exactly the same as "espionage" but still, you repeatedly accuse HC of violating this act and yet....no indictment. So either put up or shut up

that is the "espionage act" not exactly the same as "espionage" but still, you repeatedly accuse HC of violating this act and yet....no indictment. So either put up or shut up
Well that is a problem now isnt it? You see if Trump were guilty of this I would expect him to be held accountable. Especially when regular nonpolitical Americans go to jail for far lesser offenses . I really think you should be concerned as should all Americans but I know better now.

Honestly, if the FBI did not push for an indictment what the fuck do you want?

Honestly, if the FBI did not push for an indictment what the fuck do you want?
Why didn't they? A "regular" American would be in jail, long ago.

Why didn't they? A "regular" American would be in jail, long ago.

Wow...just wow...you can be gullible as fuck...just fyi...something to meditate on.

Last edited:
Reactions: cvp12gh5 and Stu
Wow...just wow...you can be gullible as fuck...just fyi...something to meditate on.
Those are big words for you.
Edit- Before you take offense to this, something you are prone to do just know I am congratulating you on the expansion of your vocabulary. I do after all take enjoyment with being called gullible along with other things.

Those are big words for you.
Edit- Before you take offense to this, something you are prone to do just know I am congratulating you on the expansion of your vocabulary. I do after all take enjoyment with being called gullible along with other things.
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman_zps3bkm0tzq.gif

Yes, I have not had any formal or advanced education whatsoever, I also have not worked the very gutters of the street as a paramedic, never served in the USCG, never assisted with surgery open heart or otherwise...I’m a total retard.
For sure could never have an IQ even close to Trump.

ksbp.gif

ChEpbqt.gif

Last edited:
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman_zps3bkm0tzq.gif

Yes, I have not had any formal or advanced education whatsoever, I also have not worked the very gutters of the street as a paramedic, never served in the USCG, never assisted with surgery open heart or otherwise...I’m a total retard.
For sure could never have an IQ even close to Trump.

ksbp.gif

ChEpbqt.gif
You take to throwing out insults quickly. Usually a sign of a weak mind that can't support an argument. Pardon my confusion.

So the Susan Rice story has exploded. And still CNN can't deal with it. A small side story indicating it's a gOP thing only is hidden away in their page. Poor sad fake news.

Accusing the National Security Adviser of a crime for performing her duty is ridiculous.

Accusing the National Security Adviser of a crime for performing her duty is ridiculous.
Yes "performing her duty." Liberal spin at it's best. Let's hope we see her made an example of.

If your position is that anything the previous administration did was criminal then there is no use talking about this with you

If your position is that anything the previous administration did was criminal then there is no use talking about this with you
We know the reasons for unmasking names. It's pretty clear there's no valid reason for her having provided the names she did at this point. It Could be she did not technically break the law however even so we need to label this as a political hit job as a minimum. It will just add another check to a long list of corruption within and surrounding the Obama administration.

I believe the trumpsters were being investigated since manafort was hired in the summer of the election. He clearly is an agent of the kremlin. get a grip, the whole lot of them are going to be indicted. I can't wait to see the pardon fest

I believe the trumpsters were being investigated since manafort was hired in the summer of the election. He clearly is an agent of the kremlin. get a grip, the whole lot of them are going to be indicted. I can't wait to see the pardon fest
Believe what you like it rarely turns out that way. No proof as of yet, it will be interesting to see what they come up with. Like I said though, if they find nothing of consequence that side of the media will say there was a cover up or whatever to keep believing even though it was all made up.

You take to throwing out insults quickly. Usually a sign of a weak mind that can't support an argument. Pardon my confusion.

Except I am insulting myself there...you questioned my intelligence....see what I did?
You missed it.

“Pardon your confusion”?
As if you don’t really want to say what you just said, but you must be confused....really you’re just patronizing and can’t look at information objectively anymore...so yeah, I guess you are confused.
I can’t even count the numerous times @Stu or other people have shown true and correct information to you which you immediately dismiss without disproving anything.
Prove that what I posted was a bunch of lies and I won’t bug you anymore.
Prove it with verifiable links.
All you do is dismiss which doesn’t prove shit.

Last edited:
Also, for a thread that is supposed to be about CNN and their “fake” news (not that I give them much merit sometimes) you have yet to post anything to prove the title of the thread.
Is everyone just supposed to go? - “I think CNN is fake.”,
“Really, me too!”,
“Wow, that’s awesome that you think the same thing I do!”,
“They’re just so fake and shit!”,
“You’re preaching to the choir son.”

“Don’t you know it!”

“Boy howdy-doody!”

“Yep.”

“Yep.”

“Yep.”

?

Except I am insulting myself there...you questioned my intelligence....see what I did?
You missed it.

“Pardon your confusion”?
As if you don’t really want to say what you just said, but you must be confused....really you’re just patronizing and can’t look at information objectively anymore...so yeah, I guess you are confused.
I can’t even count the numerous times @Stu or other people have shown true and correct information to you which you immediately dismiss without disproving anything.
Prove that what I posted was a bunch of lies and I won’t bug you anymore.
Prove it with verifiable links.
All you do is dismiss which doesn’t prove shit.
You tell yourself what you want to be true. We simply don't agree on the validity of what you end up with.
I suspect that is why we disagree a great deal of the time.

You tell yourself what you want to be true. We simply don't agree on the validity of what you end up with.
I suspect that is why we disagree a great deal of the time.

Show me the proof.
Show me the proof.
Proof.
Proof.
Not more blah blah blah.

Also, for a thread that is supposed to be about CNN and their “fake” news (not that I give them much merit sometimes) you have yet to post anything to prove the title of the thread.
Is everyone just supposed to go? - “I think CNN is fake.”,
“Really, me too!”,
“Wow, that’s awesome that you think the same thing I do!”,
“They’re just so fake and shit!”,
“You’re preaching to the choir son.”

“Don’t you know it!”

“Boy howdy-doody!”

“Yep.”

“Yep.”

“Yep.”

?
I suppose that would be better than "No! They are real!"
A great deal of the time I post to blow off steam. I do enjoy some of the crazy responses I get though.