CNN, tabloid fake news. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

CNN, tabloid fake news.

I suppose that would be better than "No! They are real!"
A great deal of the time I post to blow off steam. I do enjoy some of the crazy responses I get though.

Disprove all the links I posted.
Proof...you know...how we determine what is true.

Disprove all the links I posted.
Proof...you know...how we determine what is true.
I do enjoy our conversations. I leave them knowing there are people out there more insane than I.

I do enjoy our conversations. I leave them knowing there are people out there more insane than I.

Didn’t you just say that calling names is a loser move?
You said it.

See you have no proof of shit.

It's not a name, it's a designation.

Derp.
Then I designate you blind and arrogant.
(Just another way to call names yes?)
You still haven’t offered ANY proof.
Just empty speculation and opinion.
Even for the title of the thread.
I called your hand and now you don’t want to show your cards because you got nothing.

Derp.
Then I designate you blind and arrogant.
(Just another way to call names yes?)
You still haven’t offered ANY proof.
Just empty speculation and opinion.
Even for the title of the thread.
I called your hand and now you don’t want to show your cards because you got nothing.
Everything I have posted in this thread supports to thread title with exceptions of conversations like this.
Further, I find it ridiculous you would ask me to prove the things you say. When you say something it is not my job to disprove it, it is your job to prove it. You believe you Do, I have told you how you do not which you wont accept. You then announce you have won...yet you continue to argue.

Everything I have posted in this thread supports to thread title with exceptions of conversations like this.
Further, I find it ridiculous you would ask me to prove the things you say. When you say something it is not my job to disprove it, it is your job to prove it. You believe you Do, I have told you how you do not which you wont accept. You then announce you have won...yet you continue to argue.

*Sigh*
You know that page....where I posted all those links....showing the ties to Trump and Russia?
You dismissed them all out of hand, even though Fox news was included in my links and I purposefully left out CNN.
You said there are no ties to Russia....I showed you proof otherwise...so then it’s your turn to show counter-proof disproving what I posted.
Then if I can confirm what you posted...I will change my fucking mind.
That’s how this kind of normal debate/conversation goes.
I announced nothing of the sort...I’m not trying to win the debate...I’m trying to show the validity of what was posted but you dismiss everything I post so even when everything is correct and true - you dismiss.
I get it...it’s personal...you can be like that then.
You still haven’t shown any proof that all those ties to Russia are bullshit.
It should be fairly simple if it’s so glaringly true...that is my point.
Seriously, I have no qualms with changing my mind if I am shown to be wrong...I just want more than speculation and opinion.
So far...that’s all anyone has gotten from you....you would have flunked debate class.

You have the burden of proof if your thread is called “CNN, tabloid fake news.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)

The burden of proof is usually on the person who brings a claim in a dispute. It is often associated with the Latin maxim semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit, a translation of which in this context is: "the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges."[2]

The party that does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption of being correct, they are presumed to be correct, until the burden shifts after presentation of evidence by the party bringing the action.

Thus it goes...back and forth...until all the facts are presented and everyone can make an educated decision.

*Sigh*
You know that page....where I posted all those links....showing the ties to Trump and Russia?
You dismissed them all out of hand, even though Fox news was included in my links and I purposefully left out CNN.
You said there are no ties to Russia....I showed you proof otherwise...so then it’s your turn to show counter-proof disproving what I posted.
Then if I can confirm what you posted...I will change my fucking mind.
That’s how this kind of normal debate/conversation goes.
I announced nothing of the sort...I’m not trying to win the debate...I’m trying to show the validity of what was posted but you dismiss everything I post so even when everything is correct and true - you dismiss.
I get it...it’s personal...you can be like that then.
You still haven’t shown any proof that all those ties to Russia are bullshit.
It should be fairly simple if it’s so glaringly true...that is my point.
Seriously, I have no qualms with changing my mind if I am shown to be wrong...I just want more than speculation and opinion.
So far...that’s all anyone has gotten from you....you would have flunked debate class.
I still haven't shown God is bullshit either.

Ciao for now...I have better things to do.

You have the burden of proof if your thread is called “CNN, tabloid fake news.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)

The burden of proof is usually on the person who brings a claim in a dispute. It is often associated with the Latin maxim semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit, a translation of which in this context is: "the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges."[2]

The party that does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption of being correct, they are presumed to be correct, until the burden shifts after presentation of evidence by the party bringing the action.

Thus it goes...back and forth...until all the facts are presented and everyone can make an educated decision.
I've provided my observations that I believe are excellent examples of proving the title. I am secure in that they do. Still others are free to disagree.

Concerning your other post I addressed it. Put a little sugar (fact) into a crap pie and you still have a crap pie.

I've provided my observations that I believe are excellent examples of proving the title. I am secure in that they do. Still others are free to disagree.

Concerning your other post I addressed it. Put a little sugar (fact) into a crap pie and you still have a crap pie.

Yeah, you already used your lame crap pie analogy...you still haven’t disproven any links of mine either.
Yummy...crap pie.
Or maybe I will stay and we can exchange Crap Pie recipes?

Yeah, you already used your lame crap pie analogy...you still haven’t disproven any links of mine either.
Yummy...crap pie.
Or maybe I will stay and we can exchange Crap Pie recipes?
Again...I still haven't disproven God. You can give People facts but in the end most will continue to believe what they like.

Honestly it just doesn't matter to me what you believe at this point. I dont think you are open to logic or reason or that maybe you are so long as it doesn't contradict what you want to believe. Sorry but that's the truth of it. And if you take any type of issue with that I understand. Remember I am one of 7 Billion people you dont agree with.

Again...I still haven't disproven God. You can give People facts but in the end most will continue to believe what they like.

Honestly it just doesn't matter to me what you believe at this point. I dont think you are open to logic or reason or that maybe you are so long as it doesn't contradict what you want to believe. Sorry but that's the truth of it. And if you take any type of issue with that I understand. Remember I am one of 7 Billion people you dont agree with.

So...because you haven’t disproven God my facts about Russia don’t count?
Got it.
Logic and reason would present proof and facts, both of which you have not done.

So...because you haven’t disproven God my facts about Russia don’t count?
Got it.
Logic and reason would present proof and facts, both of which you have not done.
Your facts are not facts. I have no time or patience to pick out the bits of real information that's mixed in with the crap. A problem here is that you are providing a lump of information some of which I am sure you have not even read like your response to pot usage and that link with information that was barely even readable.
So look, you and I don't agree. That's how simple it is. If you want to walk away believing you have won whatever you set out to win you will.
I don't really see a reason to continue at this point though.

Your facts are not facts. I have no time or patience to pick out the bits of real information that's mixed in with the crap. A problem here is that you are providing a lump of information some of which I am sure you have not even read like your response to pot usage and that link with information that was barely even readable.
So look, you and I don't agree. That's how simple it is. If you want to walk away believing you have won whatever you set out to win you will.
I don't really see a reason to continue at this point though.

You wouldn’t know if they are facts or not because you refuse to even acknowledge their existence.
Crap pie...blah blah blah dude.
I ask for proof...now I get more lip service and still no facts or counter facts.
Echo...echo...echo...echo...echo...echo...
Opinon and speculation is not fact...the FBI stating that they are investigating the Trump personal is...fucking google it man.
You are dense as fuck.

You wouldn’t know if they are facts or not because you refuse to even acknowledge their existence.
Crap pie...blah blah blah dude.
I ask for proof...now I get more lip service and still no facts or counter facts.
Echo...echo...echo...echo...echo...echo...
Opinon and speculation is not fact...the FBI stating that they are investigating the Trump personal is...fucking google it man.
You are dense as fuck.
Yeah? Well you are a melopsittacus undulatus. Are we done here?