CNN, tabloid fake news. | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

CNN, tabloid fake news.

CNN - this is equivalent to the Nixon tapes.
No little fake news outlet, it's NOTHING like the Nixon tapes. There's not even any tape..

COMEY SAYS TRUMP IS CREEPY BUT NOT A CROOK
Former FBI Director James Comey intends to testify not that President Trump tried to obstruct the bureau’s investigation to Russian efforts to compromise the 2016 election but rather that the president is uncouth.

In the prepared testimony Comey shared with the Senate Intelligence Committee ahead of his testimony Thursday, the former G-Man describes in detail a number of conversations he had with Trump in which the president sounds more than a little obsessed with the Russia probe but still staying on this side of obstruction.

Comey’s testimony describes increasing pressure from the president on Comey to help Trump lift “the cloud” of the Russia probe leading up to Trump’s dismissal of Comey on May 9.

There’s much discussion in Washington already about how creepy and inappropriate Trump sounds in Comey’s recounting, but the major victory for the White House is that Comey makes it clear that Trump’s conduct did not cross the line into obstruction or other illegal behavior.

Being a creep, after all, is not against the law.

Comey’s testimony about Trump’s pressure plays will not likely help the president’s flagging standing with voters, which clocks in at a new low of 34 percent job approval rating in a Quinnipiac University poll today.

Soooooo.....CNN, Trumps a creep. Sorry no bombshell there.

One wonders how CNN the liberal fake news outlet plans to get themselves out of the very deep hole they have put themselves in...and oddly continues to dig.

Comey is testifying now.
Yes and even though he's made bad choices ...very bad choices that fall outside the law in regard to how he chose to let law breakers pass, he comes across as honest.

Yes and even though he's made bad choices ...very bad choices that fall outside the law in regard to how he chose to let law breakers pass, he comes across as honest.
absolutely, he should have sent a swat team after team trump before the election.
1c725732fe75c73003a138e481f00aa3.jpg

absolutely, he should have sent a swat team after team trump before the election.
1c725732fe75c73003a138e481f00aa3.jpg
Clearly not what I was referring to.

I think its interesting and believe now that Trump has lied about things it makes no sense to lie about. However I think it's jumping to conclusions that just because someone asks you to look past an investigation it's an order just because you are President. An order is, "I want you to drop the Flynn investigation. That is an official request." But there is an amount of context that's lost when not being part of the actual conversation.

I do believe that Trump has lied. And though the lies themselves translate into unimportant results, why lie at all? It's just odd. I dont see any direct connections yet to breaking the law... even so I have to question having a person as President who lies for no obvious reason. Granted even in this instance we are still better off that Hilary is not in office but I question Trumps ability to lead if he can't not lie about simple unimportant things.

I think its interesting and believe now that Trump has lied about things it makes no sense to lie about. However I think it's jumping to conclusions that just because someone asks you to look past an investigation it's an order just because you are President. An order is, "I want you to drop the Flynn investigation. That is an official request." But there is an amount of context that's lost when not being part of the actual conversation.

I do believe that Trump has lied. And though the lies themselves translate into unimportant results, why lie at all? It's just odd. I dont see any direct connections yet to breaking the law... even so I have to question having a person as President who lies for no obvious reason. Granted even in this instance we are still better off that Hilary is not in office but I question Trumps ability to lead if he can't not lie about simple unimportant things.
He is lying for a reason. We just don't know why yet. It will come out. Doesn't it lead you to wonder if there really is something to this Russia thing? All the silly lies?

Trump does not explicitly say anything. It's all suggestion. That's how he can always say he never did any wrong, it was the other party who misunderstood him and acted on their interpretation of his words.

I get the impression Comey is very principled, and will do whatever he thinks is right or honest even if it hurts him or makes him look bad. I don't think there is anything political about him. I thought that even before this thing with Trump, when he wrote that letter about Clinton's emails before the election.

Last edited:
He is lying for a reason. We just don't know why yet. It will come out. Doesn't it lead you to wonder if there really is something to this Russia thing? All the silly lies?

Trump does not explicitly say anything. It's all suggestion. That's how he can always say he never did any wrong, it was the other party who misunderstood him and acted on their interpretation of his words.

I get the impression Comey is very principled, and will do whatever he thinks is right or honest even if it hurts him or makes him look bad. I don't think there is anything political about him. I thought that even before this thing with Trump, when he wrote that letter about Clinton's emails before the election.

There are a few reasons people lie. Either they can't help It, they are attempting to gain something or hide something.

I just wish there wasn't this dark stain on Comey and how he's treated other investigations.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said Thursday evening that Americans should "exercise caution" before believing anonymously sourced reports, an apparent reference to ongoing leaks surrounding the investigation into alleged connections between Russian officials and President Trump's campaign.

"Americans should exercise caution before accepting as true any stories any stories attributed to anonymous 'officials,'" Rosenstein said in a statement, "particularly when they do not identify the country — let alone the branch or agency of government — with which the alleged sources supposedly are affiliated."

A direct dig at CNN.

Come[d]y is testifying now.

This guy James Come[d]y knows how to dribble the ball and do a slam dunk. :D

giphy.gif

upload_2017-6-16_5-57-36.png

Starts out with Alex Jones who probably is more often paranoid than not. However this particular story is real. Amber Lyon exposes the truth of CNN being fake news. Really shouldn't be ANY question about it after watching this and researching the story afterward. CNN IS fake news.

@Eventhorizon I dare you to make cards of these and pass them out to people like you would a business/networking card during polite (or political) conversation.
Monopolygotojailcc.jpeg
I just want law breakers to go to jail and I dont come into contact with liberal politicians anymore so it would be useless as I would have no one to give them to.

Well I guess this proves I am crazy and have no idea what I am talking about.

Well I guess this proves I am crazy and have no idea what I am talking about.

You can find plenty of “documentaries” about how much Fox News lies as well.
Did you watch those too and compare?
Like you sprung some heavy truth on us...they all lie and exaggerate.
It just happens to be Faux News that is at the top of the lie list when they tally them up.