CNN, tabloid fake news. | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

CNN, tabloid fake news.

Let's talk about real violence though Jared, let's talk about people being shot and attacked by liberals for having different view points. If we drill down into the statistics well see the vast amount of violence comes from the left.

This is a joke, right?

Reactions: Skarekrow
I'm sure Jared has proof of any of it. To start, how does he have any clue who made the gif? So he received threats? How do we know 1) he didn't make that up or 2) if true he did not fabricate the threats himself through false accounts or have other people make them for him? Let me guess, unnamed sources.
This amounts to meaningless ...well I was going to say reporting but it's not reporting at all. It's just a story and nothing to say it's not complete fiction. Sorry Jared, you wasted your 15 minutes of fame.
Let's talk about real violence though Jared, let's talk about people being shot and attacked by liberals for having different view points. If we drill down into the statistics well see the vast amount of violence comes from the left. Report on that Jared. Oh but wait you won't, it does not fit into your narrative.
There is something growing in America Jared just like you said. You have that part right. It's fostered and fed by the left and it is absolutely heading this great country into civil war.

This is a joke, right?
@88chaz88 It's hopeless. And utterly depressing. If you don't live in the US, just be glad. We are truly fucked over here.

It likely all stems from cable news, actually. With the death of print media and the newspaper ... News sources had to find new ways to grab subscribers and viewers...cable news pushed this bizarre political tribalism on us and all for ratings... And it has just driven people nuts. No longer do people all go to the same sources for news, which used to be trusted, but people can cherry pick their sources based on their ideologies. CNN and FOX News both suck and have contributed to the mindset we see in EH here. Mainstream cable news and now just other ideological sites etc calling themselves news are destroying democracy in the US. There aren't really many objective neutral sources. And those that are don't amp people up like a blockbuster movie does. It's all infotainment.

Last edited:
@88chaz88 It's hopeless. And utterly depressing. If you don't live in the US, just be glad. We are truly fucked over here.

We're no less fucked here in the UK I assure you. We're pulling out of the most successful trade and peace agreement in history, we have a PM who's so incompetent she loses an election she called, and our government are being propped up by a minority party that want to make abortions illegal. Oh and said propping up is in direct contravention of the Good Friday Agreement, the agreement that finally ended NI/UK terrorism, so I'm looking forward to that kicking off again.

Edit: To address your edit here the problem we seem to be facing is literally the tabloid media rather than cable. Incidentally US cable news and UK print media are commonly owned by the same companies...

Last edited:
Cont. on the state of the UK

Yes, and to top all that we loose workers rights, environmental rights, a whole host of other safety mechanisms. Just at a time when it's going to be harder to move somewhere better within Europe. Plus the ideology of hate and division has been unleashed. We are indeed going down the pan hole.

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd

It likely all stems from cable news, actually. With the death of print media and the newspaper ... News sources had to find new ways to grab readers...cable news pushed this bizarre political tribalism on us and all for ratings... And it has just driven people nuts. No longer do people all go to the same sources for news, which used to be trusted, but people can cherry pick their sources based on their ideologies. CNN and FOX News both suck and have contributed to the mindset we see in EH here. Mainstream cable news and now just other ideological sites etc calling themselves news are destroying democracy in the US. There aren't really many objective neutral sources. And those that are don't amp people up like a blockbuster movie does. It's all infotainment.
Yes, Foxnews's sources and facts check out, CNNs do not. So both absolutely contribute to how I view events in the world. Excellent deduction acd.

They both present ideological spin. You have chosen the right-wing tribe.
Perhaps, but not because of what the news reports. My ideals are formulated on life experience.

Yes, Foxnews's sources and facts check out, CNNs do not.

Not according to politifact.

"B-but we're not talking about Fox News. Where's your proof? I can't do a simple google!" He cries, from the head permanently lodged into his own rectal cavity.

Not according to politifact.

"B-but we're not talking about Fox News. Where's your proof? I can't do a simple google!" He cries, from the head permanently lodged into his own rectal cavity.
I do enjoy your insults, they are so deep and clever. PolitiFact is a known to be bias source.

The reality is that Americans don't benefit from fighting against each other and forming into these ideological tribes. It's really just a divide and conquer strategy by those in power. The media capitalized on it because people like being amped up and rooting for a team. People keep falling for it. I miss the days of political moderates.

My dad is a complete maniac. He sends me dozens of ranting political text messages and emails. (TBH, he should prob be on meds). I don't even respond to him. Yesterday, he sent me a barrage of texts promising that the streets would soon run with America-hating liberal blood and there would be no mercy. He also owns several guns. But he drives a truck across country all week and listens to nothing but conservative talk radio while he's on the road. I'm sure that is just exacerbating the insanity. Pundits like Loesch are perpetuating this sickness and promoting this division.

Last edited:
Your ideals are formulated by a celebrity and memes.
Really? I did not know this. Thank you for informing me. Perhaps now my life will make sense to me.

I do enjoy your insults, they are so deep and clever. PolitiFact is a known to be bias source.

So is Trump. One is a Pulitzer prize winning organisation that has one of the best records when it comes to factual reporting. The other is a clown who has a vested interest in discrediting media that disagree with him.

Reactions: Skarekrow
TBH I don't know why you trust Fox. I don't understand that. Fox isn't any better than the others.
Their sources and facts check out. However I do not take what they say as undisputed truth. I simply give them more leeway these days and do not feel the need to check the sources of every story they report on. They've proven themselves over time simply to do real reporting. Now are they bias? Everyone is bias and comparatively to other media sources they lean right because they give you both sides where most only give you one.
Foxnews is not the only source I check. Not by a long shot when i am really interested in something. But is CNN fake news? Absolutely. They have proven that over many many years. Complete tabloid drivel and anyone who thinks differently has questionable rational skills.

Reactions: CindyLou
So is Trump. One is a Pulitzer prize winning organisation that has one of the best records when it comes to factual reporting. The other is a clown who has a vested interest in discrediting media that disagree with him.
So you say and clearly believe. It's clear my saying differently will only garner more insults from you. I am glad you are happy with what you "know".