CNN, tabloid fake news. | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

CNN, tabloid fake news.

Side note, the only thing Trump has to do to be elected another 4 years is half of what he's promised. Liberals are running around saying how crazy he is, no one could possible want him as President. All the time forgetting that's what happened in the first place.

Reactions: the and Wyote
I don't believe you [ @Eventhorizon ]have given me any credit at all. I read the NBC article that he went bonkers over and was taken aback by the fact that the reporters sources seemed motivated by their perception that the President seemed incapable on taking in the information being presented to him. Are they Obama hold overs? IDK, is Bob Corker an Obama holdover?

Reactions: Skarekrow
Side note, the only thing Trump has to do to be elected another 4 years is half of what he's promised. Liberals are running around saying how crazy he is, no one could possible want him as President. All the time forgetting that's what happened in the first place.
Looks like his plan is to start another war, my money is on Iran.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I don't believe you [ @Eventhorizon ]have given me any credit at all. I read the NBC article that he went bonkers over and was taken aback by the fact that the reporters sources seemed motivated by their perception that the President seemed incapable on taking in the information being presented to him. Are they Obama hold overs? IDK, is Bob Corker an Obama holdover?
I still listen to what you have to say.

Reactions: Stu
This is not a complete list btw -

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Trump asks Japan to build cars in the U.S. It already does. - CNNmoney

Poor little fake news outlet desperately trying to make Trump look bad. Trump put you in your place. Called you out for what you are. Cry liberal news media outlet , cry.
Trump clearly meant build more cars.
Cry.

Reactions: Wyote
Trump asks Japan to build cars in the U.S. It already does. - CNNmoney

Poor little fake news outlet desperately trying to make Trump look bad. Trump put you in your place. Called you out for what you are. Cry liberal news media outlet , cry.
Trump clearly meant build more cars.
Cry.
Yes...this is all over the news!
(no it isn’t)
What is wrong with you?

No one is crying except for you it seems.
Trump has about as much credibility as Bill Cosby at a date-rape survivors conference.
Public opinion poll....37% approval rating...how sad.
Meanwhile, all his former (and current) affiliates and cronies are being arrested and charged with “Conspiracy against the United States”.
People are crying because we are at an all time low in politics, with Trump leading the charge.
BTW - When is he draining the swamp?
It seems he keeps adding to it...what’s up with that?

"The most effective check and balance on government has been an independent press which maintains its
credibility by ensuring that its criticism is balanced and based on fact - based indeed on solid journalistic work.”
- Malcolm Turnbull

“There’s a sucker born every minute.”
- Probably not P.T. Barnum

"The final key to the way I promote is bravado.
I play to people’s fantasies.

People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do.
That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts.

People want to believe something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular.
I call it truthful hyperbole.

It’s an innocent form of exaggeration — and a very effective form of promotion.”
- Trump

(I call it LYING)

The quote in question is a variation of a propaganda technique known as “the big lie,” which Adolf Hitler described in his memoir Mein Kampf as follows:

"All this was inspired by the principle – which is quite true in itself – that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not
believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.

Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds,
they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation.

For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down,
a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes.”

- Hitler​

This quote is also similar to a phrase that is often attributed (although possibly incorrectly) to Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels:

“If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.”​

Last edited:
Trump feeds fish, winds up pouring entire box of food into koi pond
By Veronica Rocha, CNN

Cry little CNN. Cry. :cry:

CNN, fake news.

Cry little CNN. Cry. :cry:
Cry liberal news media outlet , cry.

I think what you mean is, please return to something that resembles journalistic integrity.
Media conglomerates just want what any organization wants. Profit.
Maybe whenever humans stop watching bullshit, giving it any attention, we will all change our methods of profiteering.
It seems that deception is a central motivator for many to achieve gains of whatever kind.

You want people to suffer, when you should be promoting honesty.

You want people to suffer, when you should be promoting honesty.

Yep.
And make sure to insult those you are trying to convince also.
Works like a charm.

Reactions: Ren, acd and Wyote
And make sure to insult those you are trying to convince also.

I believe he has only resorted to insults because he is so disgusted by the lack of consideration of his ideas, coupled with his perceived urgency in the matter.
Media lying to the masses is a pretty big deal. Many people have just accepted it as a common reality, but that doesn't make it any less evil.

I believe he has only resorted to insults because he is so disgusted by the lack of consideration of his ideas, coupled with his perceived urgency in the matter.
Media lying to the masses is a pretty big deal. Many people have just accepted it as a common reality, but that doesn't make it any less evil.
I agree with media lying just as much as the next guy, which is why I comment on threads or comments like this because we seem to have a fact problem in the WH with a Congress that ignores it, and then the media spins it one way or the other.
OMG Trump threw pigeon food and nearly killed one! - CNN
Or
"Ted Cruz’s father was pals with Lee Harvey Oswald.” - Trump
If he is feeling frustrated by the press right now...then he is feeling what the rest of us feel about the current POTUS and SCOTUS and Congress who have seemingly taken on the mission of destroying the middle class and burning any social safety net.
People will die...
Yeah, well...there are some of us think it’s pretty urgent to get on with climate control and get back on the Paris agreement instead of ignoring the facts because they don’t jive well with oil futures ($$$$$$$) so you hire an actual lobbyist to head up the EPA, the same EPA who he has sued on behalf of big oil and the likes on multiple occasions.
Clearly draining the swamp (and filling it with unregulated toxic waste). ;)

Also...there are plenty of things I have personally found important over the years that I have posted about.
Sometimes people cared and sometimes they didn’t, sometimes we found agreement, sometimes not....but 99% of the time it was done so without name calling ("crybabies" being tame) or insulting those who differ in my own opinion.

006f6545910f778a09ed06aaca60cc68--something-to-remember-sibling.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren and Skarekrow
Chris Enloe
Nov 26, 2017 5:12 pm
MSNBC’s weekday morning show “Morning Joe” is under fire after it was caught trying to fool viewers into believing last Friday’s post-Thanksgiving show was live. In reality, the show was taped on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

What happened?
When the show opened Friday morning, co-host Mika Brzezinski said, “Day after Thanksgiving! Hoo! I’m stuffed,” according to the Washington Post.

At one point, Brzezinski even joked to her co-host, and fiancé, Joe Scarborough, that she forgot to remove the guts from her turkey before cooking it and that it was still cold in the middle when she served it. Scarborough laughed it off by saying “the game last night made up for it

Just your standard liberal fake news day.

CNN - "No matter what Flynn says the Trump family won't go to jail."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just add one of these at the end CNN :cry: Trump and his family won't go to jail because there's no wrong doing. Further let's talk about Hillary blatantly and unquestionably breaking some of the most important laws we have.
Sorry little bias liberal News source. You just have to learn like all liberals that saying things and wanting things to be true does not make them so.

CNN, bringing fake news to the adle of mind.

You can't honestly believe it's so black and white. Trump is just as much a part of this big mess as any big liberal

Reactions: Wyote and Ren
You can't honestly believe it's so black and white. Trump is just as much a part of this big mess as any big liberal
I don't see it that way at all. Trump is not a part of the established parasitic infection our government is suffering from. A good example? Conyers who declared he wouldn't leave but who is now leaving endorsing his son to take his seat and of whom has been accused of the same behavior as his father. To lesser degree though mind you.
Trump so feared that the party he ran under themselves are trying to find ways to back stab him all so that the American people never realize that it doesn't take a life long politician to do the job they do. They are deathly scared that Trump should succeed and show America that.