CNN, tabloid fake news. | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

CNN, tabloid fake news.

Instead of sassing me, do the classy thing, and admit you're wrong.

Can I take away from this post you've done your homework?
That's yet another irrelevancy, what I do or do not know does not affect what she knows or whether she's right or wrong just like her knowledge of quantum physics does not affect this topic at all, in the slightest.

Reactions: Wyote
You didn't watch it, and you have no idea what he was criticizing.
That is true. I saw NBC and the "what's wrong with the media" and thought it's kind of like a piece of crap telling us what's wrong with crap.

That is true. I saw NBC and the "what's wrong with the media" and thought it's kind of like a piece of crap telling us what's wrong with crap.
It was about how the media wastes valuable airtime with irrelevant bullshit.

@Icedream
Ok, I've done a quick research on Lolita express. I can now say I have no idea how this pertains to anything we have talked about.

It was about how the media wastes valuable airtime with irrelevant bullshit.
Ok. That one setnece is perfect. There's no reason for me to watch the video because I am in perfect agreement with your one setnece that sums up the video.

The sad fact is I have a mind that can't avoid focus until something is complete. Enter politics which to me is like a spider web. I want to believe our country can be freed from the disease our law makers create daily and yet no one is willing to stand up and do what it takes to make that happen. So I am left to blowing off steam in various locations.
If I took my argument to the news media comment forums in would be met with "Nah -uh I know you are but what am I" which would only serve to infuriate me further.
If I took it to CNN ...well they've closed their comment section because if they didn't it would lead to their demise.
Listen E.H. if you can't rest until these issues are resolved, then you will be anxious and unhappy forever. These things that we kick back and forth will be around, FOREVER, they will never go away. We are still debating issues that go back to the founding of our country. You can't fix the world, you just have to live and die surrounded by ideas- most of which, in my experience, are idiotic. Give up, there is no hope.

I did not realize I was in class. Ever heard of the double slit experiment and how it relates to quantum entanglement?

Let’s hear you explain it EH?
Come on now...no looking on the interwebs.
Tell me how quantum radar works too while you’re at it?
How do they “communicate” over vast distances faster than the speed of light?

Trump escalates 'rigged system' rhetoric amid Russia probe. - CNN

Yes he does CNN and he's absolutely right.

Reactions: Wyote
MEDIA

8 hours ago
CNN mocked for airing segment on Trump's soda consumption while NYC faced terror attack
By Brian Flood | Fox News

An attempted terrorist attack caused massive chaos during Monday morning’s rush hour in New York City, but some CNN viewers could be in the dark because the network spent an inordinate amount of time covering an anti-Trump story about the president’s soda consumption while details of the chaotic situation unfolded.

CNN- Anything but the news that matters.

MEDIA

8 hours ago
CNN mocked for airing segment on Trump's soda consumption while NYC faced terror attack
By Brian Flood | Fox News

An attempted terrorist attack caused massive chaos during Monday morning’s rush hour in New York City, but some CNN viewers could be in the dark because the network spent an inordinate amount of time covering an anti-Trump story about the president’s soda consumption while details of the chaotic situation unfolded.

CNN- Anything but the news that matters and I disagree with.

Because he didn’t even blow himself up...no one really cared...he scratched a couple other people.
His “bomb” was a pathetic POS that only filled his own gut full of shrapnel.
We have school shootings weekly that are ignored by Fox and others.

You’re right, we should totally be fear-mongering it up!
Oh my God!
Terrorists!
(Go buy guns!)

(Still more worried of dying in a car crash)

CNN -
Trump and allies are trying to destroy Mueller.

No little fake news outlet. Mueller is doing that all by himself.

“I’m trying to remember where we are. Where am I?”

- CNN reporter Randi Kaye

Ha ha ha ha! Well it's not like its a surprise to anyone. Thinking people have known CNN to be on drugs when reporting. They can't quite pin down reality.