Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

Art, yeah, I want to know where that function is too. On my home mafia site (the Syndicate) I know how to get it, and it is a really useful thing to be able to see.

Day 3

golden - MetalMarsh89 (1)
MetalMarsh89 - golden (2)
SpaceDaisy - TinyBubbles (3), drummergirlbk (4), Katniss Neverbeef (5)
ArtFirst - OliviaPope (6)
drummergirlbk - fingersplints (7)
DFaraday - ArtFirst (8)
Missing: SpaceDaisy, Jacobi, DFaraday

SpaceDaisy steps out from the stable, dusting her hands in satisfaction, when an item lying in the snow
not three feet away catches her eye. She pauses, wrinkling her brow at the rectangular object sparkling
in the vanishing sunlight. The glossy red wrapping glitters, almost as though winking at her, and curious, she
meanders over.

Can it be a Christmas gift? Nobody ever sends her gifts.

Stooping, she scoops it up and shakes it gently near her ear.

It gives no clue as to what its contents are.

With the excitement of a small child on Christmas Day, she tugs eagerly at the green ribbon neatly tied
around the gift and tears at the paper as the long strip of material falls to the ground.

A little silver cap top box.

She peeks in to find a note atop an assorted collection of aromatic wood blocks with pine cones
and spruce needles.

The pencil marks on the note say:

You are quiet, and you are bad.

Three names are scribbled at the bottom of the paper: TinyBubbles, drummergirlbk, and Katniss Neverbeef.

SpaceDaisy scrunches up her face, not understanding. Bending her head, she sniffs at the box of
forest collections, and from amidst scents from the woods is a sickly sweet odor that makes
warning bells go off in her head.

The box tumbles to the ground.

SpaceDaisy claws at her throat, desperate for breath, but her efforts are of no avail. As the sun slips over
the horizon, she lies in the snow, motionless.

SpaceDaisy was Father Christmas.

It is now Night 3.

You have 23 hours to send in your PMs to both Hosts.

(Doing this on my phone. Sorry if formatting is off.)

I suspected that was SpaceDaisy's identity, and now I'm certain that Father Christmas was the reason I was able to do what I did. RIP Daisy :( hope I get to play with you for a bit longer soon.

An interesting lynch. Perhaps one that finally gave us some info!

I suspected that was SpaceDaisy's identity, and now I'm certain that Father Christmas was the reason I was able to do what I did. RIP Daisy :( hope I get to play with you for a bit longer soon.

I will keep this short because I am absolutely freaking out right now and need to calm the hack down. Please explain ALL of this VERY WELL.

wow can you do that with a non phone browser too ? if so how?

ps. Heiots & JB79 must be writing an epic long post if its keeping me stuck here pressing the refresh button for an hour o_O

You need to be outside of the thread (like in the subforum "Entertainment and Media" that this thread is a part of). If you go to the right of the title of the thread, there is a "replies/views" section. Click on the number of replies and that should give you a break down of who posted how much. Hope that helps! I can take screenshots to explain if need be :)

RIP SD!

I am definitely looking at those who voted SD as well as those who had votes before SD took some votes.

:( Sorry SD! Rest in peace. I don't know why your posts didn't stand out to me more, I was surprised to see your post count was much higher than I thought.

I will keep this short because I am absolutely freaking out right now and need to calm the hack down. Please explain ALL of this VERY WELL.

Daisy might get back in the game for all I know - I don't want her to be compromised by me saying too much.

Sorry I missed the vote. I had a real life commitment which takes precedence over forum stuff.

I don't think I would have gone for spacedaisy. It would have either been oliviapope or metalmarsh. Just something about the two players that makes me suspect them.

I just found this thread...errr umm game. Pardon my intrusion but I lack some amount of social graces as I am sure many have come to realize. Anyway onto the point.
Is it possible that real life scenarios happen in this game? For instance the gamma radiation from a distant star that blew up a billion years ago finally reaches the world on Narnia and bathes all living things on the planet in deadly radiation essentially sterilizing the planet of all life?

[MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION]
Look man, I'm new to this game, we skipped a night, and you claimed credit, everyone else said that only santa can stop the night.
Daisy died and turned out to be santa. If you aren't santa, you can be ANYBODY. The santa thing is what managed to convince me that I must have been wrong...
I came to reluctantly believe I was severely mistaken because you stopped the night.

now unless you can find a way to cause this to make sense to me, I will keep suspecting you no matter what proof you give later in the game.
And if you don't help me see how you are supposedly innocent and everyone else believes you are, then maybe someone else can?
What am I not seeing ? Hell how is it even possible for daisy to return from the dead ?

Dude I don't get it >.> I also know it's pointless for me to vote on you regardless because you're like the most popular guy here.

That said I intend to vote Dfaraday again cause hes not posting at all. I have no other reason than that. Ok Ok I do, hes a safe choice, cause if he barely talks then I don't feel bad if he turns out to be innocent.

Also I will also be the weekend at my brother's daughters birthday and staying that night at my dads place including the morning. Thats like the almost the entirety of the next game day, I dunno if I will get down to reading up and posting as much then so don't hang me for it. Tho somehow that is exactly what I think people will do :/

Yeah, I feel bad, if I could go back and do it again I'd probably vote Faraday. I admit I have not really been paying close attention to this game the last day or so due to real life circumstances and I dropped the ball on this vote.

[MENTION=11651]ArtFirst[/MENTION] I'm willing to consider Golden. Him and MM had votes before the SD votes rolled in and if those were to save someone I think it would be one of those two. how do you feel about the people who voted daisy?

Dfaraday is always fairly quiet like this. He could be bad but low posting isn't indicative of being a baddie. at least with him

And then a gamma ray radiation burst baked the world of Narnia and all was quite for evermore.

[MENTION=11651]ArtFirst[/MENTION] I'm willing to consider Golden. Him and MM had votes before the SD votes rolled in and if those were to save someone I think it would be one of those two. how do you feel about the people who voted daisy?

Well of the 3 who voted SD... and since you did ask about my feelings....
- TinyBubbles... I know its naive but I don't think I could ever suspect her, aside from the fact she mentioned she was suspecting SD way before the voting started, I've always liked her posts on the forum. It just feels so wrong when I even allow myself to even slightly suspect her so I won't.

- drummergirlbk... Dunno her, in fact I did not even realize till just now after rereading her posts again that she was a forum member before the game too. I also find shes pretty inconspicuous with her posts and voted on DP before as well. Of the 3 she feels like the most likely person to be involved in mafia work. I really just don't know her, She also feels the most likely of these 3.

- Katniss... I only remember her through her avatar and the fact she always sounds like shes in a bit on the hurry like shes in transit or something, just like now. She also reminds me a bit of my oldest sister who's also an ENFJ and is like the kindest and nicest sister ever and always tries to help people. That said, I do think my sister would rock at a game like this.

That said, I think of the 3 of them only drummer feels suspicious to me but I am at the moment ore suspicious about the fact that 3 people missed the vote this time, that golden is making me feel worried sick again and no1 is willing to explain to me how the whole golden santa night skip thing makes him innocent now it proves that hes not santa.

As for DFaraday, He missed a vote, voted DP and made only 3 posts. The way I see it, he's the best choice to vote on for me tomorrow, because he and his absence feels off and is inactive.

I just found this thread...errr umm game. Pardon my intrusion but I lack some amount of social graces as I am sure many have come to realize. Anyway onto the point.
Is it possible that real life scenarios happen in this game? For instance the gamma radiation from a distant star that blew up a billion years ago finally reaches the world on Narnia and bathes all living things on the planet in deadly radiation essentially sterilizing the planet of all life?

Please stay out of the game thread until the game is over. It is difficult enough for the players to follow the game without the interruption of non players. You are welcome to join the thread once the game is over. At which point I will be happy to answer your questions.

Oh god, no! Spacedaisy I am so sorry! Only had the vaguest feeling about you, it was mostly a case of not having any clear suspect in mind. Completely forgot about Dfaraday, he has been a ghost. Aw I feel terrible now, maybe if I hadn't voted, splints and drummergirl would've gone a different direction too, maybe it would've been a tied vote. It is obvious this vote no one really stood out as a baddie. Btw, dear hostesses, what happens if it's a tied vote? Do we vote again?

Golden, my suspicion about Spacedaisy came because she was fairly certain about DP and was wrong, and also became mysteriously silent after even after I said I was looking at her. I guess I expected she would want to defend herself, or at least talk about who she wanted to vote next, but she didn't say anything. And in contrast to Dfaraday, she had posted at length before so the sudden silence seemed suspicious. But obviously my reasoning is completely crap, because she was Santa! She must have used her power to skip the second night, and now we know golden is not santa. That's probably the one good thing to come out of this lynching, ruling out golden as Santa. I don't know if that means he is bad guy, but at least we can narrow down the choices better now.

This game is making me uncomfortable a little! I don't want to accuse people without a good reason, but I don't want to give up a vote either. Clearly, how many times a person posts has no direct link to their guilt. I hope we get to vote for another location or something again, so there is more to go on next time. I'm sorry again Spacedaisy, RIP.

If the vote is tied we will randomise between the "winners"