Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 26 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

EDIT: [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION]

Not completely though. I rolechecked you on the night I died, so I would have figured it out. :p

I rolechecked DP on Night 1 since he was the only one who voted the lamppost. Then I watched in horror as everyone proceed to lynch him the next day. I believe we skipped Night 2, so I never got another rolecheck after that.

Sorry for not believing you Golden. There were so many doubts in my mind about you, and I really didn't have the time to commit to this game, so I just hounded you when I had the chance to check in. I was actually kinda relieved when I was NK'd.

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JB <3333

Happy Birthday [MENTION=13627]JB79[/MENTION]!!
[MENTION=13645]fingersplints[/MENTION], i think i blocked you the night you were trying to send me a message. What would that message have been?

The message only went through if I picked Lucy. So Night one I picked MetalMarsh89 (Lucy) quick and said Tumnus thinks you shouldn't self vote day 1. He usually self votes Day 1, so I knew if it went through it would be someone who knows him enough to know that. Then he didn't self vote, and I asked him about it and he never responded XD so I thought he probably wasn't
I can't believe how lucky this was since I almost forgot to send this PM in

The next day period I sent to ArtFirst (after trying to send it to Spacedaisy during the day haha):

Mr. Tumnus said:
I heard... that the other night in the Beavers Dam there was some talk of the... White Witch. None of that here in my Cave. We had tea and sang lullabies around the fireplace.

[video=youtube;0_W7fMSBeJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_W7fMSBeJg[/video]

I debated sending this to Golden instead. I figured one of the two of them if civvie would take this "info" into the thread somehow. White Witch at Beavers cave! Right? Someone was bound to bring that up. In the end, I decided Art sounded more civvie then Golden. :(
I was actually trying to sound like Tumnus here.

and then finally, this is what I tried to send to you Katniss:

Mr. Tumnus said:
I think that fingersplints believes in a free Narnia. I'm starting to think Olivia does not.

I spent a while looking up Tumnus quotes and videos. This was fun! :D I was a bit dejected thinking none of my messages went through. Glad the first one did!

If MM had survived longer I rpobably would have sent him another message first chance I got to test if he was Lucy, so you guys definitely chose well that you killed him them because two civvies working together would have definitely changed the direction of the thread. Funny how that kill seemed so random at the time since he had suspicion but worked out so well in the end!

Wow, I was way off base at the end there. Great job, baddies! Golden, you put up one heck of a fight.

Congratulations bad guys, well played indeed. Thanks to Heiots for doing the majority of the work without complaint and thanks to you all for being (almost) no trouble to host. Special thanks to my friends at tstoforum.com for judging our little contest. A word to the townies - write 100 lines "I must try harder" every single one of the Mafia team submitted an entry whereas only 2 townies made the effort. As a result the mafia won the resurrection prize which may have turned the game for the town (Golden apparently you came a very close second - sorry!). Its been fun I hope at least a few of the new players have caught the mafia bug and it has been lovely to see a few old faces again.

Congratulations bad guys, well played indeed. Thanks to Heiots for doing the majority of the work without complaint and thanks to you all for being (almost) no trouble to host. Special thanks to my friends at tstoforum.com for judging our little contest. A word to the townies - write 100 lines "I must try harder" every single one of the Mafia team submitted an entry whereas only 2 townies made the effort. As a result the mafia won the resurrection prize which may have turned the game for the town (Golden apparently you came a very close second - sorry!). Its been fun I hope at least a few of the new players have caught the mafia bug and it has been lovely to see a few old faces again.

haha I hope the almost doesnt refer to my frantic pms regarding resurection. I'm sorry JB!!

Reactions: heiots
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JB <3333

The message only went through if I picked Lucy. So Night one I picked MetalMarsh89 (Lucy) quick and said Tumnus thinks you shouldn't self vote day 1. He usually self votes Day 1, so I knew if it went through it would be someone who knows him enough to know that. Then he didn't self vote, and I asked him about it and he never responded XD so I thought he probably wasn't
I can't believe how lucky this was since I almost forgot to send this PM in

The next day period I sent to ArtFirst (after trying to send it to Spacedaisy during the day haha):

I debated sending this to Golden instead. I figured one of the two of them if civvie would take this "info" into the thread somehow. White Witch at Beavers cave! Right? Someone was bound to bring that up. In the end, I decided Art sounded more civvie then Golden. :(
I was actually trying to sound like Tumnus here.

and then finally, this is what I tried to send to you Katniss:

I spent a while looking up Tumnus quotes and videos. This was fun! :D I was a bit dejected thinking none of my messages went through. Glad the first one did!

I thought it was Spacedaisy. After she was lynched, I never got a chance to go back and look at who would have sent the message since I was NK'd. :(

But I did think you were civvie at least. :D

haha I hope the almost doesnt refer to my frantic pms regarding resurection. I'm sorry JB!!

The prize was a rez? Damn. I so wanted SD back! But actually, I'm not sure it would have mattered with me already having turned splints against me.

I knew it felt off. ;P GG though guys. Even though I didn't do anything to win. :)

I had just done an entire reread of West Wing mafia - and I was like 'that DP - better than voting random'.

However, when I came up with my reason for voting you, I did then think 'that's actually not so unlikely'.

[MENTION=13627]JB79[/MENTION] Thanks for helping with the game and being an amazing co-host. :love:

[MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] [MENTION=13630]DisgruntledPorcupine[/MENTION] Funniest part of the last day.

11263045_10153298986053373_5512016692833323542_n.jpg

And special mention to [MENTION=13634]OliviaPope[/MENTION] for making people think Golden faked the curse. :D

Last edited:
Aw thanks, :) I didn't use the ability the make people talk in vowels on the even days because noone was talking at first and then after I gave Golden the smilies it seemed better not to use it on day 4 so the set-up was complete. Sorry Golden, I know that had to be rough :p. I took some calculated risks this game because even though I voted Golden the first vote I really wanted DP to die so Golden wouldn't be outed as civvie. And then I voted my own teammate, Art, because there were enough votes in already and I didn't think the remainder would go his way, so it would appear we weren't teammates. Sorry I quit early, I just did not have a good yesterday and had a busy today. But way to go mafia mates!

Hahaha, yes.... honestly you guys were brilliant.

There are some things I could never do. One is fake a curse. I talk waaaaaaaaaay too much for that to be an effective strategy for me. The free ability to use words is always my better option.

I found this again. What a stressful read.

While I would like to play, the obvious rules to this game do not resonate with my understanding. If I were to take over, I will make my own new rules.

Reactions: heiots
We tried recently to do a game similar to Mafia, but there wasn't enough interest.

Reactions: just me