Castle Test. | INFJ Forum

Castle Test.

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Raccoon Love, Jan 23, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
More threads by Raccoon Love
  1. Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    http://www.blogthings.com/thecastlepersonalitytest/

You Are A Thoughtful Idealist

[​IMG]

You are a bit tentative when it comes to new experiences. You have to push yourself to try new things, but once you do, you love the adventure.

You like to think that people see you as intellectual and wise. You consider yourself to be very smart.

You are a very romantic person. You can't help but see the world as it should be.

Right now, stress occasionally makes you feel trapped in your life. You usually have a clear perspective on things though!

Overall, your life is very peaceful - if not a little solitary. Much of what goes on goes on in your head.

You are extremely optimistic about the future. You feel like things are always getting better.

2. rory

rory Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj

You are scared of new experiences. It's hard for you to break outside of your comfort zone.

You like to think that people see you as intellectual and wise. You consider yourself to be very smart.

You are a very romantic person. You can't help but see the world as it should be.

Right now, you feel very trapped in your life. You often feel like there is no way out of your rut.

Overall, your life is dramatic and unpredictable. You life in interesting times.

You feel like the fate of the future partially rests in your hands. You believe you need to help make the world a better place.

3. Stephanie

Stephanie Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Hmmm, is Thoughtful Idealist the only answer? Or are we just all that similar? ;)

I, too, am a thoughtful idealist.

4. Isis

Isis Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Thoughtful Idealist here as well! :D

5. NeverAmI

NeverAmI Satisclassifaction
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    Thoughtful Idealist

You have no problem diving into new experiences. You're so brave that you don't even notice how courageous you are.

You like to think that people see you as dramatic and fascinating. You do your best to seem mysterious.

Right now, you feel very trapped in your life. You often feel like there is no way out of your rut.

Overall, your life is calm and steady. Not much stirs you, and each day is full of joy.

You aren't optimistic about the future. You worry about what will happen to the world and if we'll be able to clean up the messes we've made.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. wee

wee Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj

You are scared of new experiences. It's hard for you to break outside of your comfort zone.

You like to think that people are impressed by you. You know that you have a lot to offer.

Right now, stress occasionally makes you feel trapped in your life. You usually have a clear perspective on things though!

Overall, your life is calm and steady. Not much stirs you, and each day is full of joy.

You feel like the fate of the future partially rests in your hands. You believe you need to help make the world a better place.

7. OP
    Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    If you guys noticed all of our results have been thoughtful idealists but within the descriptions there are differences.

8. Celsius100

Celsius100 Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Hmm, it's a bit of a mixed area. On some occasions I'm completely thrilled to try something new, but I'm definitely usually a bit more inclined to curl up in my own corner of the comfort.

More true than I'd like to admit, but it's also part of the reason I've been able to develop my own style in like.

Definitely accurate.

Hmm, I had been feeling trapped not long ago, but it's been far less so recently. Not sure where I'd place this one in terms of any accuracy.

Hmm... I'd say this is a bit less than true. I tend to stress a bit more lately about smaller things than I should. Days seem like they are pretty good for the most part, though there have been a bit back and forth.

Yis. In most areas, yes. Though a certain area has been feeling like a complete regression.

9. Appoggiatura

Appoggiatura Community Member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    I don't know

Overall, your life is very peaceful - if not a little solitary. Much of what goes on goes on in your head.

You are extremely optimistic about the future. You feel like things are always getting better.

10. Matariki

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    N/A
    Enneagram:
    N/A
    You Are A Thoughtful Idealist - Yeah, you might as well add me to the club too.

You are scared of new experiences. It's hard for you to break outside of your comfort zone. - Yes, this is true to an extent, however I do like to give new things a go once I have thought them over.

You don't spend a lot of time thinking about how people see you. You're kind of scared to know what they think. - Not scared, just concerned.

You are a very romantic person. You can't help but see the world as it should be. - Meh.

Right now, stress occasionally makes you feel trapped in your life. You usually have a clear perspective on things though! - Yes, this is very true. I have a clear mind on what I need to do and how they need to be done.

Overall, your life is dramatic and unpredictable. You life in interesting times. - I life in very interesting times indeed!

You aren't optimistic about the future. You worry about what will happen to the world and if we'll be able to clean up the messes we've made. - I'm worried about If I'll make it into the film industry or not. Its my life dream.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #10 Matariki, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  11. BlinkandThink

BlinkandThink Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    FREE
    Enneagram:
    7w6

I took the test and also got "Thoughtful Idealist," so I tried taking the test again using the most boring or pessimistic answers, and I got:
    Practical Realist

:D

So it looks like there are two options, but only one that applies to all of us.

12. Sithious

Sithious Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You Are a Practical Realist
    You are a bit tentative when it comes to new experiences. You have to push yourself to try new things, but once you do, you love the adventure.

You like to think that people are impressed by you. You know that you have a lot to offer.

You are a very realistic person. You see the world as it is, flaws and all.

Right now, you feel like the whole world is open to you. You see lots of possibilities.

You aren't optimistic about the future. You worry about what will happen to the world and if we'll be able to clean up the messes we've made.

Realistic idealist would have been more correct, but oh well.

#12 Sithious, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  13. Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf Airborne all the way!

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    no idea

Right now, you feel like the whole world is open to you. You see lots of possibilities.

14. RetardedMonkey

RetardedMonkey Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFJ
    [​IMG]

15. Pristinegirl

Pristinegirl Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ANFP

You have no problem diving into new experiences. You're so brave that you don't even notice how courageous you are.

16. patricky

Banned

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENTP

You don't spend a lot of time thinking about how people see you. You're kind of scared to know what they think.

Overall, your life is dramatic and unpredictable. You life in interesting times.

You damn Fs. When the world is burning, you'll only feel it harder.

17. rawr

rawr ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    IxTP
    Enneagram:
    human
    [​IMG]

You don't spend a lot of time thinking about how people see you. You're kind of scared to know what they think.

18. crystaluni

crystaluni Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    xNxx
    Enneagram:
  19. Sithious

Sithious Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Took it again, slightly different results :p

[​IMG]

You like to think that people see you as dramatic and fascinating. You do your best to seem mysterious.

20. RecklessDreamer

RecklessDreamer Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    IDFK
    Enneagram: