Brit teenager sucked to his death in Thailand swimming pool | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Brit teenager sucked to his death in Thailand swimming pool

You weren't. Sickipedia beat you to it.

"Nathan Griffith. He's not the first 14 year old to get sucked in Thailand."

Didn't see anything funny about that either!

Niiiiiice prayer-chart you found there Shai Gar! Niiiiiiice!

You obviously don't have the faith the size of a mustard seed.

And who is to say it isn't already fixed? This is Darwinism at its finest.

Its very depressing. Faith the size of a mustard seed (faith of the mustard seed) is the revelation that we are all subject to death and that death is an important part of life.

That should scare me. But I'm already apathetic to all things dangerous since I was raised by a shelter-mongering mom who told me (at age 4) that if I didn't stand still on the escalators, they were going to suck me through and chop me up.

I was raised by a shelter-mongering mom who told me (at age 4) that if I didn't stand still on the escalators, they were going to suck me through and chop me up.

Must have done wonders for your anxiety level.

That should scare me. But I'm already apathetic to all things dangerous since I was raised by a shelter-mongering mom who told me (at age 4) that if I didn't stand still on the escalators, they were going to suck me through and chop me up.

Yeah, I was told the escalator one too.

I also thought I was going to get sucked down the plug hole. Thanks mum! So unimaginative yet so effective. The gurgling, sucking sound of the water draining still brings back childhood memories.

So in conclusion, being sucked into something, on top of drowning,would be one of the scariest most helpless ways to die. :(

In the novel "Too Scared to Cry" it talks about this young girl who survives having her intestines pulled out from a swimming pool filter. She was about four. She dies a few months after reconstruction surgeries.

In the novel "Too Scared to Cry" it talks about this young girl who survives having her intestines pulled out from a swimming pool filter. She was about four. She dies a few months after reconstruction surgeries.

:m142:

I should note when I said novel I meant nonfiction novel.

YI also thought I was going to get sucked down the plug hole. Thanks mum! So unimaginative yet so effective. The gurgling, sucking sound of the water draining still brings back childhood memories.

Who else stayed in the bathtub while it was draining because they wanted to go on an adventure?

Not me. I hated baths. Showers were muy bien.

This was my first thought - just going off of the title this thread began with, regardless of where it happens, getting sucked to death wouldn't be such a bad way to go... :mpoke:

I can't be the only one that thought of this.

Hehe

I thought something similar. :)

Still the story just isn't that funny I guess I am not British enough to understand.

:m179:

eeeeew

How does one even survive that for a few months?

Jeeze this thread is gross.

:m160:

Well they gave her a bag instead of a bladder and shit.

...one of the scariest most helpless ways to die. :(

I once saw a TV show were a man got stuck in an air vent.

He literally got stuck in the crouching position.

And no one was around to hear him scream.

He like starved or something.

That one made me shudder.

Well so far everyone has posted something funny in this thread.

Thanks for the laughs! :D

<---Sick, sick person!

Last edited: