Book Club: Tie Breaker poll | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Book Club: Tie Breaker poll

TIE BREAKER!

• Total voters
Monday's good - it gives me enough time to go to the used bookstores and/or libraries on Saturday.

I have a small used bookstore in my basement that contains a first edition paperback of LFB, and all the books in the first two trilogy's. He comes up with some kickass names for his books. Lord Fouls Bane is one of my least favorite. "The Wounded Land" and "The Power that Preserves" are both awesome titles. Oh yeah, here's how big a geek I can be. For my first wedding ring (in my first marriage), I insisted we get White Gold Wedding rings, cause....well........one of the books is called "White Gold Wielder" after all!

just bumping to make sure everyone sees the chosen book. I will start a new thread on Monday for the actual reading!! GO GET THE BOOK!

I has it Precious! Oh wait, that's a different book! :wink:

If anyone has trouble getting the book by Monday I can assist with a temporary solution. Just PM me.

that vote made me feel special

I found the last copy at my used bookstore yesterday, so I'm good to go. :D

RIF: Reading is Fundamental!

I found the last copy at my used bookstore yesterday, so I'm good to go. :D

RIF: Reading is Fundamental!

:D YAY!!

I havnt heard much from most of the voters! Do we have our books!?

I think our book club needs a name....LIke...Readers of the lost ark...or Readers of Atlantis...(maybe not something so lame...)

How about something simple, like: INFJ Forum BookClub?

Anyway, I'm good to go.

I got a giggle out of "Readers of the Lost Ark." Lol. Sounds like something my local library would do.