Book Club: Tie Breaker poll | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Book Club: Tie Breaker poll

TIE BREAKER!

• Total voters
:m052: I was just gonna close this...but ts still tied-uh....I'll give itthe full 24 hours and close it in the morning. Just one more vote is all ittakes!!!

:m052: I was just gonna close this...but ts still tied-uh....I'll give itthe full 24 hours and close it in the morning. Just one more vote is all ittakes!!!

How do we DECIDE?!

GAH!! ONE VOTE PLEASE JUST ONE!!! THere were thirteen on the original poll now theres only ten!!!

Unless anyone else has an idea on how to break this double tie...:m197:

let me decide, I'm an unbiased third party

Done, eny miny miney moe works every time.

Alright! Thanks to a third party this poll is now Wrapped up!

Yay! :mhula:

And we can do Good Omens next month. :D

can't find this book anywhere!!!!

I am buying the book online but I will probably download a PDF copy in the short term to get started before the book arrives.

Not even your used book store? Do you have a half-price book where you live? Or what about the library?

I checked three used book stores, and 2 libraries nada...One used book store had some Donaldson but not the one I needed.

NAI that link doesnt work and when I checked on Amazon there were no kindle editions, and the paperback was 20 bucks...Not really wanting to spend that much on a book...Im going to keep looking. There are a ton of used book stores here but they are all down town. I will look around and call around before I drive down there.

I checked three used book stores, and 2 libraries nada...One used book store had some Donaldson but not the one I needed.

NAI that link doesnt work and when I checked on Amazon there were no kindle editions, and the paperback was 20 bucks...Not really wanting to spend that much on a book...Im going to keep looking. There are a ton of used book stores here but they are all down town. I will look around and call around before I drive down there.

Go to the book on amazon and expand the section for used editions. They have a ton of used ones for 1 cent plus $3.99 shipping.

I found it locally...man that was a hunt! I am going to get it now.

I'm thinking we should start Monday. To give veryone time to get their books. Sound good?

Bumping.