Blatant Lies | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Blatant Lies

Men are stupid.

Reactions: jyrffw54
this pinguin is my worst friend.

Last edited:
@birdshit - you are obnoxious - I do not know whether you are male or female. People like you make me question what I am doing on this forum. Call me prude or whatever I do not care - I do not appreciate that kind of banal language and do not give me "this is a forum everybody is entitled to their opinion and free speech rethoric," and you will probably not care what I am saying to you anyway. You are insenstive to people who do not like this kind of language which is sexually explicit, rude, and disrepectful to men and women. If you are focused only on your sexual organ then find another forum. There are plenty of intellectual posts here which I like to read as well as interesting topics - but I question is this all worth it. Profanity - I thought is not part of vocubulary for INFJ and INFPs which are highly sensitive to other peoples' feelings- how wrong I was. Being sexually verbally abused in the past - this is upsetting to me and makes me very dissapointed that someone does not moderate these posts. What about victims of sexual abuse - they would run and hide as soon as they see post like these, and they are plenty of posts that are even worse on this forum.

... is the self-parody intentional or incidental?

Last edited:
I am not groggy.

@LABRADOR71 has made the worst blatent lie post so far.

Let's remember to keep on track, folks - and keep this imagination exercise...imaginative. :D

[MENTION=4554]LABRADOR71[/MENTION], please remember to keep on topic for this thread. But if you need to speak with a moderator or admin, feel free to either PM them or post a note in the Private Discussion section: http://www.infjs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10. This isn't the area for grievances.

Thanks!

This is completely not a thread for telling the most outrageous and obvious lies. This is not that at all.

Your turn :)

I am a young, mean, lean fighting machine on two legs!!!

You seem stable and healthy, just like the rest of us.

Reactions: Kgal
The continuity of this page, of this thread, makes perfect sense.

Time happened yesterday.

I missed you.

I drink tequila everyday.