Best Worst Movie?

Detective Conan

Doesn't Cast Shadows
Jun 9, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
We all have one, that one movie that was so bad it turned out to be good. So, tell me forum, what's your best worst movie? :m027:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081633/synopsis

Time_Bandits_cover.jpg

Reactions: MindYourHead
Oh umm...

Twilight series
10 Things I hate about you
Anchor man
Step brothers
The scary movie franchise

There are more, just can't think of them.

Reactions: Saru Inc
Anchorman.
The first time I watched it I couldn't stop going, "This is the worst movie ever," all while cracking up at the same time..

One of my favorites is a B-movie, Sci-Fi classic. I used to watch this during the summers as a kid. I'd stay up till 5am playing Roadwar 2000 on my Commodore 64 while this was on in the background:

class99b.jpg

The Room

Reactions: Detective Conan

For a minute, I was going to ask you to explain how the hell you came to that conclusion. Then I realized I was thinking of Panic Room - which was pretty good except for Jared Leto's corn rows (sorry [MENTION=2430]j e s s i e[/MENTION]) and the pompous camera work.

For a minute, I was going to ask you to explain how the hell you came to that conclusion. Then I realized I was thinking of Panic Room - which was pretty good except for Jared Leto's corn rows (sorry @j e s s i e) and the pompous camera work.
Panic Room is the grown up version of Home Alone, right?

Anchorman.
The first time I watched it I couldn't stop going, "This is the worst movie ever," all while cracking up at the same time..

Opening lines: Yes, I do know what you're thinking. Yes, I do have a name for my penis.

Lolz

Anchorman and Time Bandits are both frikkin awesome movies but they aren't "B" movies. Those are the ones I would think people would not consider bad. They are major flicks with people like Wil Ferrel and Terry Gilliam involved in them. Try these three on for size...

bubba-hotep-.jpg

elvis and jfk....or is it???

Dreamscape_14381648751_500.jpg

don't fall asleep! I'll be there! hehe

highlander-00118x6.jpg

but in the end there can be only one. Highlander is the ultimate "B" movie that made it into the mainstream. its campy, and so bad its good!

Reactions: deivejek2|9
Holy fuck [MENTION=1705]Questingpoet[/MENTION], did you see how big that last picture was??? Lol

Reactions: Questingpoet
It was big for me too [MENTION=3361]Edith[/MENTION] but when I came back into the thread just now it is normal sized!

Reactions: Questingpoet
Holy fuck [MENTION=1705]Questingpoet[/MENTION], did you see how big that last picture was??? Lol

Nothing is too big for The Princess of the Universe! Yes, I fixed it! ;)

Watching this one right now. I think it qualifies...

harold-kumar-go-to-white-castle-1736-poster-large.jpeg

Ya gotta love the n00b tubes!

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 33
When Flight of the Concords meet Bruce Lee.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3FrqpxxI2Q"]YouTube - Tongan Ninja Trailer[/ame]

Watching this one right now. I think it qualifies...

harold-kumar-go-to-white-castle-1736-poster-large.jpeg

Haha.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7bK3w9Mw6w"]YouTube - harold kumar Neil Patrick Harris Ecstasy[/ame]

And Nph ends up stealing their car and they see him driving by with a bunch of dancing naked strippers. Classic.

Oh, and when harold/kumar get stranded, and kumar has to pee. Random stranger approaches:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_0bvGo419g"]YouTube - Harold and Kumar: Bush[/ame]

Reminds me of urinals when there's like 10 against the wall and that one random guy chooses to pee at the urinal directly next to you.

dLaI9juKQ0jK58bFRuISZ8_8YfwgtiD22mlPBtbRXiR7htX07SZMxkDFUbCt522hyqQwKn17g_ZIMwAWFBWn8hpIqjgRMVNqd_Gqw79P5GHNdiZFPypedlrWQNctJKIyGjT3szPkEPb3VwtGMZr9cZm4zmDVJF9gHhwPBTVEcOtmKAAu_g

Reactions: deivejek2|9