Best Phrases that People Use to Dump You | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Best Phrases that People Use to Dump You

your the guy I want to marry not date. And then we broke up.
What does that mean? She'd marry you.. eventually, but right now she just wants to date someone?

Last edited:
We weren't ever technically going out

but it still sucked finding this out through a little heart on his facebook page.

I'm guilty of some pretty retarded excuses though. One breakup was unintentional. I really just meant to send sort of "whoa, slow down" type message, but somehow he got the vibe that I didn't want him. But then again he trusted a stoner to interpret the message. I really need to do important stuff like that in person...

What does that mean? She'd marry you.. eventually, but right now she just wants to date someone? Or does that mean it was too much pressure for you and you ended it?

You hit the nail right on the head. She dumped me and then tried to come back later saying she was ready for a serious relationship. She wanted to play the field. I told her forget it. It's over. I don't like being the guy in waiting. Waiting for you to have sex with multiple people and then come back. She was too immature and I was too patient.

Yup, the video which effected the dumping, was my cat fur coats one. She was also the girl who dumped me for the paedophilia jokes. The final dumping was done by me because I got fed up with her being all over the place, I prefer stability in a partner. Damned ENFPs.

An ENTP dumping someone for not being stable wow thats too funny for words. :m146:
It wasn't a dumping, but a denial of anything that could happen relationship wise, and it was "I need someone who's more outgoing, and you're just too much like a friend to me."

Thats a lot of the reason I think I never get dates.

I love this one. Like what you need to go screw around and then come back and it all be good?

Uhhh stupid.

You hit the nail right on the head. She dumped me and then tried to come back later saying she was ready for a serious relationship. She wanted to play the field. I told her forget it. It's over. I don't like being the guy in waiting. Waiting for you to have sex with multiple people and then come back. She was too immature and I was too patient.

I can't blame you. I can see a lot of guys getting hit with this stuff.

Wow. I vote this as the worst one, yet! Nothing would make me seethe with wild blind rage more than a man who told me he wanted to sow his wild oats and come back to me so I could bear his children in the future.
Yeah. That's the worst one this thread has seen, yet.

I let it hurt me for a long time. Actually every break up has hurt. Here is another. I dated this girl for two years. Her Grandpa dies God rest his soul I liked him. Anyways she gets some money from his estate and then her and her mother go to Hawaii. After the trip she tells me that she wants to break up. She wants her space. And that she thinks we can be friends and she thinks we can be roommates because she trusts me.

I still love her so I give her her space and she moves into the other bedroom in our house. Couple of nights later after she has been out clubbing she finds a guy. And she goes out on a date with him. Then she comes home and comes into my room and while I am asleep she tries to have sex with me. And then a few nights later her and her new man are at our house. She liked to throw salt in my wounds.

My dachshund Frankie pissed on her wedding dress right before she got married to the guy she brought home. Funny to me but also sad is she ended up getting divorced with three kids now. So I guess payback is a bitch. The other girl that said she would marry me but not date me right now, her life also went to shit. So I guess the moral of the story is don't fall in love. Ease into it make sure you actually get along.

If I knew anything about personality types back then I would have been way better off. And knowing that I am supposed to be a low percentage of the population by type, would have explained a lot to me.

I know it sounds cliche but I really do believe that you will know when it is right. The hard part is growing together because that initial feeling of love fades. Being in love is hard work and even for me sometimes it is too hard. That's when I need my space most people do not understand that and it creates a lot of problems in the end. I am INFJ what can I say?

Last edited:
I wasn't being serious. And I'm going to make it my life's work to normalize periods in male company. I'll start by going to cocktail bars in a giant vagina suit including a giant tampon, and chasing after men whilst squirting them with fake blood.
Get a grip!

Ah don't worry I wasn't being serioius.

Lol, that is really funny. I'd give you more rep if I could.

What? That doesn't make sense.

Something along the lines of 'you're too hard to keep tabs on/track of'. Blew my freaking mind that the dude was an undercover leg hugger... or creep. Sort of rewarding to realize I flew solo more often than I thought, though. :mblow:

"I'd be wrong to stay with you because I'll only use you for sex. I think I'd like you as better as a friend... Don't get the wrong idea but lets be sex friends"
WTF

Yes this is how my first love really dumped me :p

Heh (in context: He was White, I'm Black)

"My mother found out you were Black, and she thinks it's a sin for us to date."

And that was after he told her I was "the One."

Pansy Mama's boy.

Yup, yup. But, meh. His loss! It was more than a decade ago, and he has the white picket fence dream and two little boys. No worries!:mhula:

Girl A told Girl B to tell Girl C to tell my brother that she wouldn't date him anymore. My brother was extremely confused by all this - he had no idea he was dating Girl A!
:m146:

And yes, this was back in middle school. :)

When they turn up at your house after about 4 days of not answering your phone or messaging them on facebook

"Where.... the f**k.... have you been?! You are such an asshole!!!"

"Erm... I'm sorry, Do I know you?"

a friend of mine got this one:

"There are more important things in life than love"

That person must live one sad life.

Heh (in context: He was White, I'm Black)

"My mother found out you were Black, and she thinks it's a sin for us to date."

And that was after he told her I was "the One."

Pansy Mama's boy.

What BS. I'm sorry but my mother would never tell me who I would date.

Thankfully shes not like that.