Best Phrases that People Use to Dump You | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Best Phrases that People Use to Dump You

I don't know whats worse- being horribly dumped or never having been in a position to get dumped.

I don't know whats worse- being horribly dumped or never having been in a position to get dumped.

Being horribly dumped. You get back up again and you go find someone more deserving of you.

Karma is a bitch.

I once knew a man who told me a tale.. He was dating this girl in the States for awhile. She went off to Italy to study abroad. They made plans for him to fly out with and meet her in Italy for a week long visit. So he gets to Italy and he goes off to meet her. She tells him she met someone else in Italy and they need to break up. The poor guy spent the next couple of days doing the 'sad Charlie Brown walk' around Florence.

You guys have to realize that it actually is possible for a girl to feel weird dating someone she thinks of as a friend. Guy friends are like brothers. Would you date your sister?

Verbatim text message with my exgirlfriend:

Me: How do you keep a baby from crawling in a circle?

Nail it's other hand to the floor.

Booyah!

Her: You're repulsive.

Me: Touche good rebuttal. Meh I deserved it. What repulses you?

Her: You say nasty things and jokes about children are not funny to moms.

Me: That's it?

Her: That's it. Huge turn off when I have a baby and you think cruel jokes about kids are funny.

Me: I'll try to be more tactful in the future.

Her: That's okay just be yourself.

Me: Awesome. What's the difference between a truck load of bowling balls and a truck load full of babies

Waited a few minutes:

Me: You can't use a pitchfork to unload bowling balls.

...no reply... : (

Verbatim text message with my exgirlfriend:

Me: How do you keep a baby from crawling in a circle?

Nail it's other hand to the floor.

Booyah!

Her: You're repulsive.

Me: Touche good rebuttal. Meh I deserved it. What repulses you?

Her: You say nasty things and jokes about children are not funny to moms.

Me: That's it?

Her: That's it. Huge turn off when I have a baby and you think cruel jokes about kids are funny.

Me: I'll try to be more tactful in the future.

Her: That's okay just be yourself.

Me: Awesome. What's the difference between a truck load of bowling balls and a truck load full of babies

Waited a few minutes:

Me: You can't use a pitchfork to unload bowling balls.

...no reply... : (
What's red, bubbling and tapping on the glass?

A baby in a microwave.