IndigoSensor

Product Obtained
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
Either these are just boring people, or I have a screw loose.

So I am working the late shift in one of the dorms on campus. Since it is thankgving there is about like 5 people in the dorm excluding the RA's. One of my jobs is to watch the security cameras. It has been interesting watching 3 different people on there own.

Naturally, people get bored, ans start to wander. The basement in this dorm is quite large, filled with chairs tables washing machines, driers, a locked convience store, tv's ect. The first person that went down there sort of just walked around looking at things for a few minutes and left

The second person that went down there spent a while. Reading signs, streching, trying to open the locked doors. One thing that was odd is he kept changing his overshirts. He had this big plastic garbage bag that was filled with a bunch of stuff (what exactly I am not sure.) that he peroidiclly moved around. He also seemed to check himself out in the glass a bunch.

The third person just brought down a load of laundry and did not to much.

What I find interesting, is that none of these people did anything interesting. If that were me down there being visablly bored. I would be running around. Jumping over and on things. Making strange noises. Climbing on things. Rolling on the floor. Talking to myself ALOT. In a nutshell, just acting very strangely, because no one is around. Yet, none of these people did anything like that, which leads me to belive either these people are just very calm. Or I am just very odd in the stuff that I would do if I were alone in the basement of an empty dormatory.

What do you think?

I think you'd be funny to watch if you thought you were alone :D

Maybe they're aware of the cameras.

I used to be a lot more like that, but I've settled down in my old, depressed age. I blame it on life being difficult and being ready to bear children, though.

Man, I used to make awesome videos of myself while I was alone. And when I was a kid, it was all about tape recordings of me and my weird noises.

Do not click on this. I actually mixed it by hand when I was 13, all with a shitty dual tape deck with my own noises and radio trash.

I should be ashamed. :(

Anyway, I think it's all chalked up to being ADHD like the rest of my totally insane family. My home videos are just....well, you know how normal home videos of your childhood are supposed to be? They're not that.

Also, it doesn't take us being alone. I'm actually MUCH more insane in front of people. I'm too understimulated when I'm alone, so I end up sitting there with thoughts racing in my head. Those keep me busy, I don't need to do anything outwardly interesting.

If I was aware of the security cameras, I'd be completely on my guard.

In any case, in a public place (cameras or no cameras), I would have brought a book. I wouldn't have felt it was a safe place to cut loose.

I used to be a lot more like that, but I've settled down in my old, depressed age. I blame it on life being difficult and being ready to bear children, though.

Man, I used to make awesome videos of myself while I was alone. And when I was a kid, it was all about tape recordings of me and my weird noises.

Do not click on this. I actually mixed it by hand when I was 13, all with a shitty dual tape deck with my own noises and radio trash.

Anyway, I think it's all chalked up to being ADHD like the rest of my totally insane family. My home videos are just....well, you know how normal home videos of your childhood are supposed to be? They're not that.

Also, it doesn't take us being alone. I'm actually MUCH more insane in front of people. I'm too understimulated when I'm alone, so I end up sitting there with thoughts racing in my head. Those keep me busy, I don't need to do anything outwardly interesting.

The first part reminded me of vomiting and blood smell at first but i guess it wasn't that bad later.Actually when there are secruity cameras i try to irritate the secruity guards.Once i actually took my friend's nike bottle and sprayed everywhere with it for fun and i didn't know the guard was behind me so i sprayed him wet....next,you see me running away with the guard chasing me!

boogey boogey boogey... hello!

ahahaha!

The first part reminded me of vomiting and blood smell at first

Hahah, what? Blood smell? Is that synesthetic? I'm squirming now. :(

Luckily it was just me gargling Evian (probably because I can't stand the taste of it, for some reason) and slowing it down by pressing on the pause button a certain way. Wow, just saying that and reading it back makes me want to commit myself.

boogey boogey boogey... hello!

ahahaha!

Hahah, I'm totally going to regret posting that, I JUST KNOW IT.

Hahah, what? Blood smell? Is that synesthetic? I'm squirming now. :(

Luckily it was just me gargling Evian (probably because I can't stand the taste of it, for some reason) and slowing it down by pressing on the pause button a certain way. Wow, just saying that and reading it back makes me want to commit myself.

Hahah, I'm totally going to regret posting that, I JUST KNOW IT.

don't worry,i think it is just me.Right now,weirdly i am smelling my mom's perfume even though she haven't put it in a long while.On certain days i become like this.

I used to wear a perfume called Fendi.

One day, years ago, I was coming up the elevator to work and I smelled this awful smell. Like exterminators.

Long story short: It was ME! Suddenly, my beautiful Fendi smelled like pesticides. I have never worn perfume again. Essential oils, yes. Perfume, no.

I better head over to Drunk's Safe Haven, I think.

]

LOL! You know you can never, ever put up a post that says, "do not click this link." It's like telling the dog not to get into the trash bin. It'll happen...and you just have to clean up the mess afterwards. ;)

On the other hand, that was fun! Very creative work.

I don't do that much alone stuff now (I'm a boring woman, mostly) but when I was much younger I had a terribly vivid imagination. I would pretend I was giving large speeches to crowds, I'd act on stage, and whenever I got out of a movie theater I would act out the characters for a good two hours.

The whole acting out deal went sour, however, when I thought I was in the movie Xanadu and busted up my ten-speed (and knee) while acting out a dance number.

Yes.

You read that correctly.

I was acting out a dance scene from Xanadu on a bicycle.

Can't say I wasn't a creative (re: weird) child...

LOL! You know you can never, ever put up a post that says, "do not click this link." It's like telling the dog not to get into the trash bin. It'll happen...and you just have to clean up the mess afterwards. ;)

Hey, I have to hide it behind a warning like "Don't click this" just in case someone comes crying to me that my noises have done irreparable damage and tries to pull a lawsuit, you know. That way I have a valid case in my favour in court.

Also BABY GUINEA PIG NOISES.

Other things I do when no one's looking:

KethI.jpg

MeTail2Small.jpg

Orbyss01.jpg

Hotherym you are one quirky chick!

Oh well, it is good to play a fool sometimes.Before you know it, we become old hags.

Hey, I have to hide it behind a warning like "Don't click this" just in case someone comes crying to me that my noises have done irreparable damage and tries to pull a lawsuit, you know. That way I have a valid case in my favour in court.

Also BABY GUINEA PIG NOISES.

Other things I do when no one's looking:

KethI.jpg

MeTail2Small.jpg

Orbyss01.jpg

hahahaha, amazing. I could never do that first one, for fear of waking them up o_O

hahahaha, amazing. I could never do that first one, for fear of waking them up o_O

I have another one somewhere in which I'm placing cow horns on either side of his head, but alas, I have no idea where it is.

Here is a MILD glimps into my strangeness. I can be very much myself around my friend Candee (who is an xNFJ). However, I act much more oddly when I am alone :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB-zsa3kZpc

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB-zsa3kZpc[/YOUTUBE]

You guys are an absolute riot!
:m131: