Become muslims to the INFJs who wants to save the world | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Become muslims to the INFJs who wants to save the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Study to show yourself worthy to speak of these things. If you are innocent: study.
In the movie the last samurai, have you seen it?

There Tom Cruise is captured, by the samruai. And the samurai are eager to learn, they wanted to speak English with him. And discuss war. Tom Cruise said read a book. The samurai said, I'd rather have a good conversation. Tom Cruise said: Why? The samurai thought for a second and said, because we are both students of war.

And as such I see that we have a lot in common although we are from different conrners of the world. And the Quran says that we should treat the good Christians good. And that they are the closest to us.

Peace

Just like last time?
Yeah like last time. No exceptions. Unlike you I know what honor is. And my honor keeps me at bay. Unlike the Jews like you and their Krav Maga which is so famous. But what people doesnt know is that it is the most cowardly art on earth, if it is to be called art. It is more like dirty tricks. I am clean. And I dont want to ask you: "Why are you so full of hatred against me? Because I am Muslim? And you plot heavily too." Becaues I am not your father. And you are not my father to intervene. Again, I dont need your sympathy. I thought you said Good luck?

Yeah like last time. No exceptions. Unlike you I know what honor is. And my honor keeps me at bay. Unlike the Jews like you and their Krav Maga which is so famous. But what people doesnt know is that it is the most cowardly art on earth, if it is to be called art. It is more like dirty tricks. I am clean. And I dont want to ask you: "Why are you so full of hatred against me? Because I am Muslim? And you plot heavily too." Becaues I am not your father. And you are not my father to intervene. Again, I dont need your sympathy. I thought you said Good luck?

I'm not a jew you fucking assburger

None of this makes any sense but I love it.

You are dirty nevertheless. And I am proud of my Aspergers. And that bothers you.

Making assumptions about people from two posts that were both fairly benign IS dirty. How the fuck did you come up with me being a Jew? You are out of your mind. There's no trusting people who make such wild and baseless assumptions out of NOTHING.

You talked hebrew in the other post. And your posts were heavily plotted. Not gentle. Although the appearance was nice, but I look at the intention. I got to go. I'll surrender my affairs to God and leave the rest to the mods.

You talked hebrew in the other post.
You're imagining things. I don't even know Hebrew! What the fuck?

And your posts were heavily plotted. Not gentle. Although the appearance was nice, but I look at the intention. I got to go. I'll surrender my affairs to God and leave the rest to the mods.
You're wrong. You're imagining this just like you imagined that I spoke Hebrew. There's proof on this forum that I've NEVER spoken Hebrew for the entire time I've been here. I've never done it in my life.

You're warped. No offense.

[MENTION=14254]lunarious[/MENTION], you say you have Aspergers, and while that might explain a certain behaviour it doesn't give an excuse for it. I'm telling you, I'm not angry, I'm not harmful in this very moment that I write this, but I am upset by the fact that you hurt people.

That goes for [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] aswell, but I can see that s/he reacted on your behaviour of being snotty (I'm not entirely sure if that is the right word, since I'm not a native-speaker, but in Swedish: "otrevlig").

There is some posts in this thread that haven't made their purpose clear to me... like what the point of this thread is? Are you preaching or are you discussion? You deny them both, and you leave us no other explanaition.

I'm not in it for the argue, I'm just trying to converse and speak light to this dark development that I'm seeing.

Peace!

[MENTION=14254]lunarious[/MENTION], you say you have Aspergers, and while that might explain a certain behaviour it doesn't give an excuse for it. I'm telling you, I'm not angry, I'm not harmful in this very moment that I write this, but I am upset by the fact that you hurt people.

That goes for [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] aswell, but I can see that s/he reacted on your behaviour of being snotty (I'm not entirely sure if that is the right word, since I'm not a native-speaker, but in Swedish: "otrevlig").

There is some posts in this thread that haven't made their purpose clear to me... like what the point of this thread is? Are you preaching or are you discussion? You deny them both, and you leave us no other explanaition.

I'm not in it for the argue, I'm just trying to converse and speak light to this dark development that I'm seeing.

Peace!

Yeah I was snotty. If that gives him the right to respond in kind then it makes me more right because I was snotty because I felt he was snotty to me. So by that reasoning it's fair game.

If that gives him the right to respond in kind then it makes me more right because I was snotty because I felt he was snotty to me.

Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say here... but I guess that you agree with me? :m083:
You might want to elaborate on this, so that lunarious doesn't misunderstand what you're saying - like I did?

Also I wouldn't make fun of Asperger's if I didn't think he was using it as a crutch.

Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say here... but I guess that you agree with me? :m083:
You might want to elaborate on this, so that lunarious doesn't misunderstand what you're saying - like I did?

Are you saying I reacted to him being snotty, or he reacted to me being snotty? I'm not clear on that.

Also I have my own problems but you don't see me making excuses. If I give shit I take it. Nothing makes me be what I am but me.

Are you saying I reacted to him being snotty, or he reacted to me being snotty? I'm not clear on that.

I'm saying that lunarious was snotty, and then you reacted on that - since he was snotty towards you - and you both behaved "bad". Your reason was because he was being snotty, and his reason was... having asperger?

Anyway, I think it's a good thing to step away for a while, and let it all rest. I'm sure it will go on for a while, when lunarious returns, but I hope you both act wisely.
Hope for the best, otherwise people get hurt.

I'm saying that lunarious was snotty, and then you reacted on that - since he was snotty towards you - and you both behaved "bad". Your reason was because he was being snotty, and his reason was... having asperger?

Anyway, I think it's a good thing to step away for a while, and let it all rest. I'm sure it will go on for a while, when lunarious returns, but I hope you both act wisely.
Hope for the best, otherwise people get hurt.

Look, I'm not even all that mad. I barely know the guy. If he doesn't want to start shit then shit won't be started.

Three of the evil INFJs are muslims at celebritytypes.com.
And the INFJs have the most evil dudes.
Become muslim and spread peace.
The word Islam means peace and submission at the same time.
I think because when you submit to Allah, he stills your waters.
I dont want to discuss religion.

Peace

As an infj and a Christian, this is insulting to me. Maybe this person has gone to other sites to spread more peace????

I think all of this was just a ploy to have us read propaganda.

Three of the evil INFJs are muslims at celebritytypes.com.
And the INFJs have the most evil dudes.
Become muslim and spread peace.
The word Islam means peace and submission at the same time.

What kinda fucked up thread is this ? :m063:
Why are you suggesting we join the three evil infj's who are by your own words muslim, in spreading their version of peace and submission. :m064:
And also whats with calling [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] a zionist & jew? Even if sprinkles was one, is there something wrong with that? :m194:

But hey maybe you're being sarcastic and that is why you placed this in the imagination thread? if so, it's in poor taste. :m067:

Status
Not open for further replies.